Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: You guys blaming McFadden lol!

SoCalRaiders_1 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro

You guys blaming McFadden lol!

This dude is still a beast! This ZBS is BS! Everytime he gets a handoff in this ZBS there are one or two guys unblocked coming into the backfield. What the **** is he suppose to do? If he leaves this team I know he's gonna dominate. This offense does not know how to utilize this teams strengths. So I will wish him the best of luck. If we get players to fit "Knapps system" we made a big mistake with Reggie because he hired that joke Allen. But hey let's just blame everything on the D like cheap shot artist does.
    SHWoff, ephor209 and OnTheeRize like this.

tega234 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    The problem with McFadden is he is too delicate to be an everydown back. The guy looks to have lost all his juice and explosiveness and seems lost out on the field. I really hope I am wrong but i can see us cutting ties with him this offseason.
    defiance and CLatino like this.

sa_dick_steele is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

You guys blaming McFadden lol!

I wonder what his YAC is? Maybe 8?

He wasn't the problem today though.

All-Pro
    What I have seen is if the oline does their damn job this guy gets positive yardage. This zbs BS always has someone unblocked in the backfield. **** knapp.

RaiderDuck is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    DMac's backup Mike Goodson, running the same plays with the same blocking, has more YPC than DMac. If DMac really is "elite," then Goodson is the reincarnation of Payton himself.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tega234 View Post
    The problem with McFadden is he is too delicate to be an everydown back. The guy looks to have lost all his juice and explosiveness and seems lost out on the field. I really hope I am wrong but i can see us cutting ties with him this offseason.
    I wish it wasn't true, but I totally agree. He goes down at first contact very easily and lacks wide vision.

For those are curious to see what I mean, check out Ninja Goro's blog.

Donaldray510 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Not even Goodson looked productive today. I have a feeling it is scheme more than the players. A player that looked as dominant as Mcfadden doesn't turn into a scrub overnight.
    Naphtali and ephor209 like this.

mike taylor is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldray510 View Post
    Not even Goodson looked productive today. I have a feeling it is scheme more than the players. A player that looked as dominant as Mcfadden doesn't turn into a scrub overnight.
    Whoa whoa whoa... blaming coaching buddy? that's against the rules here!
    Naphtali likes this.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldray510 View Post
    This! Who the **** on this board doesn't see this? And the only reason Goodson getting good yards is because nobody is ****ing keying in on him.
    Last year players were keying in on McFadden but still produced because the ****ing oline was blocking the damn guy infront of them instead of this BS ZBS where you block a zone where some one is always left unblocked. Makes me think why all the teams that go zbs pass more then run smh. **** you Allen and knapp!

Rookie
    All I know is that this year McFadden has amassed his second highest career rushing total. Sadly, he's not a franchise back.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CLatino View Post
    All I know is that this year McFadden has amassed his second highest career rushing total. Sadly, he's not a franchise back.
    Yes he amassed his second highest career in total rushing but just imagine if we had a competent OC.He always run the same up the guy running play! This zbs is BS and knapp must go with Allen because they are both a big ****ing joke. I'm tired of this ****! I can't watch this pathetic offense no more. Knapp must be the first to go this off season.

charlieinblack is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRaiders_1 View Post
    This! Who the **** on this board doesn't see this? And the only reason Goodson getting good yards is because nobody is ****ing keying in on him.
    Last year players were keying in on McFadden but still produced because the ****ing oline was blocking the damn guy infront of them instead of this BS ZBS where you block a zone where some one is always left unblocked. Makes me think why all the teams that go zbs pass more then run smh. **** you Allen and knapp!
    jason campbell, self termination, are you trying to put the old chap in your own mouth?

Chiefhater is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I think McFadden has deficiencies and this scheme magnifies them.

I saw Panther defenders running full speed to the spot where the play was designed to go even before DMac got the handoff. Knapp has to go.
    Naphtali, Moriarty and raiderrod like this.

Chairman of the Board
    Blog Entries
    mcfadden is pretty awful, he never breaks a tackle cleanly.

That was a bad bad ugly game. At least our defense looks like it might have turned the corner
    pantera55 likes this.
    "Darth Vader is a punk compared to Al Davis," Hunter S Thompson

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDuck View Post
    DMac's backup Mike Goodson, running the same plays with the same blocking, has more YPC than DMac. If DMac really is "elite," then Goodson is the reincarnation of Payton himself.
    Goodson AND Pryor ran for a better YPC than McFadden today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information