Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Oakland Raiders OC Greg Knapp preaching patience

RavenRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by picksix View Post
    the only reason they were 12th in total offense was because of the rushing offense they were 32nd in passing yards.. im just saying bringing up stats then sayin corny **** like "i have facts" like because you went to profootballrefrence and looked em up it makes your argument more valid is stupid. yes theres the stats but yall dont know the situations..

knapps 1st year in sf 12-4, 2nd year 10-6, 3rd 7-9.. they got worse every year he was there.. we just lookin at the facts.. hahahah see how stupid yall sound
    LOL We didnt make ANY statements for or against anything. YOU stated that EVERY team he coached got WORSE the year after he left, a statement that was proven utterly FALSE by FACTS. YOU are the only who looks STUPID by continuing to defend your delusional BULL****. And sure i went and checked stats, BEFORE I said anything or else i would be just as STUPID as you, who obviously didnt or you wouldnt have made your statement. Its not like 50% of the time teams improved their offense the next year. NOT ONE team that he coached had a better year offensively the following year, which is the direct OPPOSITE of what you said. You should be a politician because it appears obvious you believe whatever it is you say regardless of there is any factual evidence to back it up.
    MadBomber24 likes this.

Live.B.A.Raida is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tega234 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but do you guys think these players are really that talented!!???

The Projections are what i think they can be if they fixed they're issues and became studs...

Palmer:Shows he can still sling it. Makes too many dumb throws, but also great ones. Could be the young Wrs also his fault. Projected:Brett Favre

DMC:Never Touched a 1000 yards rushing shows explosiveness at times but injury prone. Projected:?

Moore:Injury issues at times, decent hands, lack of focus at times. Seems to get lost at times. Projected:Mike Wallace

Heyward-bey:Good at catching underneath stuff, still jumps in the air when the ball is thrown at him(terrible habit) decent blocker.Projected:Terrell Owens

Ford:Injury Prone, could be an amazing slot guy if he was on the field. also our kick/punt return has struggled without him. Projected:Wes Welker

Streater:An emerging possesion Wr who runs good routes, but shows at times he is a rookie. Good hands. Decent speed. Could be a Vincent jackson.

Criner:Lack of playing time due to who's in fron of him? Has made big time catches in his career projected:Michael Floyd?

Meyers:Emerging tight'end with very good hands. Good blocker but not great. Projected:Jason Witten

IDK. What do you guys think just my opinion of our guys on offense.
    Never touched 1,000 yards from McFadden? Look at his totals from 2010...

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Live.B.A.Raida View Post
    Never touched 1,000 yards from McFadden? Look at his totals from 2010...
    Yes 1 out of 5 is GREAT

cheapshotartist is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    Probaly not the year right after but most def in the long run all those teams that you name are wayyyyy better off without Knapp.

If you can't see that then you are a blind person or probaly Greg Knapp's cousin....lol
    So please tell me nephew what Raider OC has had a winning season since 2002? Just name one and I'll shut up, only one. I'm sure we have had one. Right? What was his name again?

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by picksix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBomber24 View Post
    Really? Thats funny because it looks to me like SF went from 6th in total offense Knapps last year to 26th the next season without Knapp.

Knapps last year in Atlanta their offense was 12th overall. The first year without Knapp they were ranked 23rd.

Oakland in 2008 was ranked 29th. Knapp was such an issue that year that the next year without Knapp they were 31st.

Seattle was ranked 21st in 09 with Knapp. Without Knapp in 2010 they were 28th.

Its amazing that every team Knapp has ever coached got worse when he left!!!!! And I actually backed that up with FACTS instead of pure bread BULL SHT!!
    ahahahahaaahaha theres no way most of the knapp supporters really believe the **** they say on here.. knapps #1 rush offense his last year in atlanta(and all his years in atl) was only because vick had 1000 yards rushing that year.. the next year was their 1st year without vick..

seattle was 5-11 with knapp, the next year 7-9 and thats when they hired pete carrol and started turning seattle around..

yes knapp sucks and i'm not saying him leaving was the main turning point for teams but if you think teams got worse BECASUE knapp left hahahahaha.. there's no way you could convince me you really believe that
    ^!

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    One thing many don't realize with Palmer, is that he is a timing QB..
    yeah a few of his throws may be his fault, but the way he throws them are well before the WR is even 1/2 into the route..
    WR cuts wrong, or fades, sprints, ect. then it always makes him look like he is the one making bad throws..
    you get him and a WR timed down, and they will be a duo no doubt!
    Chewy316 and JUSTWINBABY9111 like this.
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Dudeness is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SF_Raider_Fan View Post
    Knapp and Palmer want to suck milk off the Davis family tits for as long as they can.
    Lmao !!!

Hall of Famer
    Probaly not the year right after but most def in the long run all those teams that you name are wayyyyy better off without Knapp.

If you can't see that then you are a blind person or probaly Greg Knapp's cousin....lol
    Yes that must be it. Your whole argument was blown up but its ME who must be blind. Give me a break. You hate to hate but have nothing even close to reality to back up your claims. You try to make crap up and then find out thats not even close to being true but even then you cant admit your wrong.
    Do you have a real opinion or do you just like to sit on the couch and look up stats on the Internet in order to make an argument?!
    POKE likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Yes 1 out of 5 is GREAT
    That's not the point. He said McFadden NEVER touched a 1,000 yard season which is not factual since people want to throw around stats to back up statements.
    POKE likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    All depends on what player changes we make. If we get better players than yes we will be better on offense. If we keep the players we have now and dont upgrade at all then no we will not be better. Its all about the players we have to work with, not Knapp.
    I am going to directly ask you the same question at the beginning of preseason next year. After all the changes are made. Since you are a "realistic" stat person I will record all the stats from this years offense numbers and compare them to next years.

If you say yes then that means you agree we will have gotten better players and that Knapp will be the offensive coordinator in an IMPROVED offense from 2012.

I want Knapp to stay now because I am looking forward to this.....lol

Hall of Famer
    All depends on what player changes we make. If we get better players than yes we will be better on offense. If we keep the players we have now and dont upgrade at all then no we will not be better. Its all about the players we have to work with, not Knapp.
    I am going to directly ask you the same question at the beginning of preseason next year. After all the changes are made. Since you are a "realistic" stat person I will record all the stats from this years offense numbers and compare them to next years.

If you say yes then that means you agree we will have gotten better players and that Knapp will be the offensive coordinator in an IMPROVED offense from 2012.

I want Knapp to stay now because I am looking forward to this.....lol
    Don't waste your time. This dude is completely nuts.
    POKE and Naphtali like this.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    So please tell me nephew what Raider OC has had a winning season since 2002? Just name one and I'll shut up, only one. I'm sure we have had one. Right? What was his name again?
    Uncle...every Raider team since 2002 have been close to being dog sh-t...lol.

So to answer your question.....we have not had a single winning season or winning Raider OC since 2002 (including the Almighty Gregory James Knapp in 2008)

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Well the offense never gets set up in their own territory with turnovers from the D either. All the high scoring offenses get more help from their D. Even the Pats terrible D does a good job creating turnovers and giving Brady and co more opportunities. It goes both ways. Its a team game, both offense and defense need to play well to win.
    we get first possession virtually every game, whats the defense have to do with the fact we always go three and out?

Hall of Famer
    Trestman was the last OC with a winning record Uncle Cheap. But Knapp has a track record of not getting it done.
    POKE likes this.

picksix is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenRaider View Post
    LOL We didnt make ANY statements for or against anything. YOU stated that EVERY team he coached got WORSE the year after he left, a statement that was proven utterly FALSE by FACTS. YOU are the only who looks STUPID by continuing to defend your delusional BULL****. And sure i went and checked stats, BEFORE I said anything or else i would be just as STUPID as you, who obviously didnt or you wouldnt have made your statement. Its not like 50% of the time teams improved their offense the next year. NOT ONE team that he coached had a better year offensively the following year, which is the direct OPPOSITE of what you said. You should be a politician because it appears obvious you believe whatever it is you say regardless of there is any factual evidence to back it up.
    hold up yo i missed where i ever said that.. i was just saying that other dudes opinion of teams having worse statistical years in certain categories after knapp means they got worse BECAUSE knapp left is stupid, and it is.

FACT knapps last year in atl #1 rushing offense because of vick
    FACT next season knapp left, they lost vick and the offense was worse

i was saying bringin up pointless stats like THE OFFENSE WAS WORSE THE YEAR KNAPP LEFT SO THEY GOT WORSE BECASUE HE LEFT without even thinking about or knowing the situation then saying WE HAVE FACTS SO WERE RIGHT is ridiculous..

he used seattle as an example, they went from the 21st in offensive yards with knapp to 29th when he left and used that "fact" to make his point of teams getting worse BECAUSE knapp left. but he just looked up the 1st stat he saw to make his point, he didnt realize in scoring offense they improved from 25th to 23rd. with knapp they were 5-11 without 7-9. and NO IM NOT SAYING THE TEAM IMPROVED BECAUSE KNAPP LEFT im just showing how dumb it is to say teams declined because he left.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information