Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Raiders v panthers.

Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries

Raiders v panthers.

This is a very interesting matchup for us IMO. I think our defense will be surprisingly prepared for Cam Newton's abilities. We have what nobody else in the NFL has. A Cam Newton clone. Here's to hoping TP earns his paycheck, and prepares us to slow down Newton.

Go Raiders!
    Chewy316 likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Cam Newton has been playing very well as of late, he will continue that play on Sunday and I think we come out with the loss. Go Raiders though!

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Raiders v panthers.

Panthers: 34 Raiders: 18

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    I think this could be a decent game. Neither team appears to have checked out on their respective coaches. Carolina should be favorites but if Oakland's D can produce something similar to what they did last week, they'll be in with a good chance at pulling off the upset.
    "If you want something, go get it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's impossible. Make the impossible possible. Do whatever's needed to make it happen. Go at it with both hands, take it in stride, and hit paydirt....."
    ME 11-19-2009

Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Hall of Famer
    If the Raiders stay disciplined on D then they'll have a shot. They're getting better but a guy like Cam will be a huge test for them.

Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy316 View Post
    I think this could be a decent game. Neither team appears to have checked out on their respective coaches. Carolina should be favorites but if Oakland's D can produce something similar to what they did last week, they'll be in with a good chance at pulling off the upset.
    I agree with this. Am I the only one who thinks that the D has played pretty well of the last two weeks? Against the Broncos, we were put in really bad situations the whole game.
    Godinez84 likes this.

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungemann07 View Post
    I agree with this. Am I the only one who thinks that the D has played pretty well of the last two weeks? Against the Broncos, we were put in really bad situations the whole game.
    Apart from the first drive against the Broncos the D has played very well. We've had 7 sacks the past two weeks, 2 INTs and have been stingy in the red zone. This could be a good stepping stone to 2013.
    agular9, Godinez84 and Jungemann07 like this.
    "If you want something, go get it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's impossible. Make the impossible possible. Do whatever's needed to make it happen. Go at it with both hands, take it in stride, and hit paydirt....."
    ME 11-19-2009

Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy316 View Post
    Apart from the first drive against the Broncos the D has played very well. We've had 7 sacks the past two weeks, 2 INTs and have been stingy in the red zone. This could be a good stepping stone to 2013.
    FINALLY! A positive thread...
    Godinez84 likes this.

Marlo Black is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Raiders v panthers.

Cam newton has been throwing the ball very well since their season ended a month ago.

Good thing McClain cursed out Dennis Allen so that he won't see the field this game. Cam would have blew right past him. I don't blame him for cursing him out though but that's another story.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphys Law View Post
    Panthers: 34 Raiders: 18

So we will get 6 field goals this week AWSOME!!!!!!!!
    I would rather be a SMART A$$........ Then a DUMB A$$

Joat is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungemann07 View Post
    This is a very interesting matchup for us IMO. I think our defense will be surprisingly prepared for Cam Newton's abilities. We have what nobody else in the NFL has. A Cam Newton clone. Here's to hoping TP earns his paycheck, and prepares us to slow down Newton.

Go Raiders!

I'm new, who is the Newton clone?

Naphtali is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Their team is trying to build for the future, they lost a lot of close games, heartbreaker type games, guys here aren't playing hard for the coach they're just trying to win to feel better about themselves and give themselves a shot with a real staff.
    The defense has no chance, easy to key in on the run when the chiefs have a 10 yard fight offense and have already quit.
    Now your back to playing a competent offense where they can attack you at all levels where they aspire to build become the best in south next year meanwhile players here can't wait to fast forward to next year......I smell beatdown

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    I'm new, who is the Newton clone?
    Jamarxus Russell

Joat is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Cam did more in his first game than JaWalrus did his entire "career." All hail the great talent evaluator Al Davis!

Hall of Famer

Raiders v panthers.

It's not that I don't think we have a shot against the Panthers, but I don't see us winning this one. Those early east coast kickoffs are kryptonite for the Raiders over the course of the last seasons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information