Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Second most Rushing Yards of Dmac's career!!

kultan is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Second most Rushing Yards of Dmac's career!!

Darren eclipsed his second most rushing yards of his career this past Sunday.

Funny how we say it's the worst thing since slice bread and this is still the second best rushing yards this guy has ever had. Telling on all counts. Hope he gets more in the weeks to come.

Hall of Famer
    Meanwhile, Mike Goodson is averaging 6.7 yards a carry this year.
    Sadly he doesn't look durable enough to be anything more than a change of pace back.

I think Dmac better spend the off season getting in tip top shape, his speed, burst and aggressiveness has taken a hit this year, and when you take those things away, he doesn't offer much else.

Nate88 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    He's had 2 games with more rushing yards this season alone, so I have no clue where you got that this was the 2nd most of his career.

Edit: do you mean season total?

RAIDKEN is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Huh? Do you watch Raider games??? Do you maybe mean second most carries in a single game?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDKEN View Post
    Huh? Do you watch Raider games??? Do you maybe mean second most carries in a single game?
    He's talking about season totals, this year is the second most rushing yards he has had in a season.

2008- 499 yards
    2009- 357 yards
    2010- 1157 yards
    2011- 614 yards
    2012- 617 yards

Whats crazy, if you combine all of Dmacs career rushing yards accept the 2010 season, you have a little over 2000 yards, Adrian Peterson is on pace for that in just this season, kind of hits home how much Dmac is not an elite back.

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kultan View Post
    Darren eclipsed his second most rushing yards of his career this past Sunday.

Funny how we say it's the worst thing since slice bread and this is still the second best rushing yards this guy has ever had. Telling on all counts. Hope he gets more in the weeks to come.
    So what? The thing that matters is POINTS. Of which Oakland only got 15 for all those yards. Don't try and talk anyone on this board into getting jazzed for DMC getting big yards against a team that is even MORE garbage than the Raiders when he never got into the end-zone (or anyone else either).
    Midwest Raider likes this.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    Uh, that was the Chiefs, no bragging points there. Peterson would have run for a new NFL high against that defense.
    Naphtali, HBD, gil03 and 1 others like this.
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever...

Jzero is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR&BLK View Post
    Dmac is not an elite back.
    He is elite when he's healthy. Problem is ... he's hurt more than he's not.
    Jimbo UK likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    F'@k'n Knapp!
    "Be on time, pay attention, and play like Hell when I tell you to" - John Madden's three and only rules.

Mahalo Blackhole John

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    He's talking about season totals, this year is the second most rushing yards he has had in a season.

2008- 499 yards
    2009- 357 yards
    2010- 1157 yards
    2011- 614 yards
    2012- 617 yards

Whats crazy, if you combine all of Dmacs career rushing yards accept the 2010 season, you have a little over 2000 yards, Adrian Peterson is on pace for that in just this season, kind of hits home how much Dmac is not an elite back.
    Wow, DMC exposed. And to think we actually drafted JaMarcus...

Harmer <Canada> is online now Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    He ran completely different from his previous outings this year. He actually went for the hit at the end the run instead of running out of bounds.
    Chewy316 likes this.

bleedslvrnblck is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Meanwhile, Mike Goodson is averaging 6.7 yards a carry this year.
    Sadly he doesn't look durable enough to be anything more than a change of pace back.

I think Dmac better spend the off season getting in tip top shape, his speed, burst and aggressiveness has taken a hit this year, and when you take those things away, he doesn't offer much else.
    I actually really like Mike Goodson, he's a bruiser and runs full speed all the time, you can tell the guy has HEART which many raiders lack.

Pro Bowler

2008- 499 yards
    2009- 357 yards
    2010- 1157 yards
    2011- 614 yards
    2012- 617 yards

When we drafted McFadden if you would have told me these would have been his numbers after 5 seasons I would have a called him a huge draft bust. This proves that we need to move on from him. Running backs don't get better with age.

xcraider37 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by raider95nation View Post
    When we drafted McFadden if you would have told me these would have been his numbers after 5 seasons I would have a called him a huge draft bust. This proves that we need to move on from him. Running backs don't get better with age.
    One thing that can be said is maybe he is not as beat up as much as other backs after five years, I realize somewhat of an oxymoron because of his injury history, but I still think could be true, I for one think his best years are his next three. But of course I could be wrong.

lukede112 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedslvrnblck View Post
    I actually really like Mike Goodson, he's a bruiser and runs full speed all the time, you can tell the guy has HEART which many raiders lack.
    Goodson has been a pleasant surprise when on the field great vision, patience, making people miss and showing great explosiveness and burst. Ideal zbs back but the question is his durability.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information