Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 380
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: The thread to talk about todays game Chiefs Raiders... Rival..???

  1. #16
    foodisgood70's Avatar
    foodisgood70 is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    Yeah rivaleries are so much better when teams are playing well and playing for something... If this was for a division championship everyone would be jumping to the roof!
    Instead we are jumping off the roof.
    UptownXguy3 likes this.

  2. #17
    Jave's Avatar
    Jave is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairhope, Al
    Posts
    3,126
    It wouldn't break my heart to lose out. Our season now starts in April.....just like the "good ol' days"

  3. #18
    ffatma is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    39
    I'm going to consider this game a win if we don't lose by more than 20 points!

  4. #19
    ottojimotto's Avatar
    ottojimotto is offline

    2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    quincy ca
    Posts
    3,724

    Some Moto before the Chief Game

    JIM OTTO "00"
    In the 1960 NFL Draft there was a center that was completely overlooked by every NFL team. 15 centers were selected that year. Jim Otto was not one of them. After 308 consecutive games and 20 years later, Jim Otto, Mr. Raider, becomes the Raiders first hall of famer.

  5. #20
    Jimi18's Avatar
    Jimi18 is offline

    MODERATOR
    2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    39,184
    Raiders RapidReports ‏@CBSRaiders
    Seymour (hamstring) is still in sweats and a beanie. He's talking to a Chiefs assistant coach and looks like a guy who will be inactive.
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

  6. #21
    ffatma is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    Raiders RapidReports ‏@CBSRaiders
    Seymour (hamstring) is still in sweats and a beanie. He's talking to a Chiefs assistant coach and looks like a guy who will be inactive.
    Most of the guys on our team are inactive, that's the problem!

  7. #22
    Jimi18's Avatar
    Jimi18 is offline

    MODERATOR
    2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    39,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ffatma View Post
    Most of the guys on our team are inactive, that's the problem!
    figured that.. the part of him talking to chiefs is what got me.. that would be good for us if he signs with them
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

  8. #23
    Brodeur's Avatar
    Brodeur is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lucerne (Switzerland)
    Posts
    403
    I honestly want us to lose. What does a win do at this point anyway!?!
    Oh, and I really want us to draft Star Lotulelei!! So our pick has to be as high as possible.

    Seymour inactuve once again... we really need Star Lotulelei! Get rid of Seymour and Kelly, both of them are way overpaid and are a big reason why we can't stop the run.

  9. #24
    avergara4 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    131
    Raiders Inactives: DE Jack Crawford, DT Richard Seymour, RB Jeremy Stewart, WR Derek Hagan, T Willie Smith, OL Lucas Nix, LB Rolando McClain

    Chiefs Inactives: QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Steve Breaston, S Abram Elam, RB Cyrus Gray, RB Nate Eachus, G Russ Hochstein.
    kinz likes this.

  10. #25
    kinz is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by avergara4 View Post
    Raiders Inactives: DE Jack Crawford, DT Richard Seymour, RB Jeremy Stewart, WR Derek Hagan, T Willie Smith, OL Lucas Nix, LB Rolando McClain

    Chiefs Inactives: QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Steve Breaston, S Abram Elam, RB Cyrus Gray, RB Nate Eachus, G Russ Hochstein.
    Most interesting thing of the day for me.

  11. #26
    Lestermahoney's Avatar
    Lestermahoney is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by kinz View Post
    Most interesting thing of the day for me.
    What? You didn't see that coming?

  12. #27
    Jimi18's Avatar
    Jimi18 is offline

    MODERATOR
    2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

    Chairman of the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    39,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
    I honestly want us to lose. What does a win do at this point anyway!?!
    Oh, and I really want us to draft Star Lotulelei!! So our pick has to be as high as possible.

    Seymour inactuve once again... we really need Star Lotulelei! Get rid of Seymour and Kelly, both of them are way overpaid and are a big reason why we can't stop the run.
    High pick or not, be prepared to trade down... we need all the picks we can get
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

  13. #28
    wiztheraider is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    u.k.
    Posts
    220
    McClain is inactive. He must be handing out the Gatorade to the guys on the sideline. He will be the most expensive water boy in the league lol! Let's hope Reggie gets us a real MLB in the offseason.
    Jimi18 likes this.

  14. #29
    Lestermahoney's Avatar
    Lestermahoney is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    High pick or not, be prepared to trade down... we need all the picks we can get
    Trade down more likely than McLain being inactive today.

  15. #30
    kinz is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestermahoney View Post
    What? You didn't see that coming?
    It is what I expected, but it is good to know it is fact.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •