Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Another brilliant idea from the coaching staff involving McClain

Live.B.A.Raida is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer

Another brilliant idea from the coaching staff involving McClain

I know they want to stick it to the guy but they have him playing running back on the scout team. Wtf? I mean Jamal Charles was probably already going to stomp us in the ass but why not have a fast back like Jones play rb so the defense can prepare for the speed they are going to see instead of slow ass Rolando?

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Maybe to make him feel like a douche. He's probably too dumb to get it though.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphys Law View Post
    Maybe to make him feel like a douche. He's probably too dumb to get it though.
    That's exactly my point. Allen would rather have a pissing match with McClain than actually get this team prepared?
    Naphtali likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Live.B.A.Raida View Post
    I know they want to stick it to the guy but they have him playing running back on the scout team. Wtf? I mean Jamal Charles was probably already going to stomp us in the ass but why not have a fast back like Jones play rb so the defense can prepare for the speed they are going to see instead of slow ass Rolando?
    You are applying logic and keen observation to this. Stop it! DA and his staff are attempting to go against all known logic and reasoning in hopes that by utterly confusing the team that they will transcend the obvious and somehow figure out how to properly play football on there own terms. It's called cognitive reasoning for football players. It doesn't work but, by god, Reggie, DA and the rest of the staff is going to try and implement it and stick with it to the bitter end.
    Raider Ran, Jave, Naphtali and 4 others like this.

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor
    Veteran
    OR.... The coaches and players wanted to lay some wood on Rolondo so there would be the obvious way of doing so.

I really don't give a flyin f ck tho, it's the practice squad. It's not like he's taking reps from Darren or Marcel.

raidertone is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    C'mon bro I can't believe u dont understand that the team is just trying to get some "busy work" out of a guy they plan on trading or releasing in the offseason. The guy is a douche and beyond salvaging.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raidertone View Post
    C'mon bro I can't believe u dont understand that the team is just trying to get some "busy work" out of a guy they plan on trading or releasing in the offseason. The guy is a douche and beyond salvaging.
    No bro, I get it. But have him do something else. Hell, be the water boy! Scout team players like QB and RB usually try to emulate the opposing teams players so they can prepare for what they might see. How is playing Rolando at rb preparing them for Charles? Oh wait.... It's not...

The only thing the Raiders are preparing for is the off-season. You think it really matters whether we beat the Chiefs Sunday? They're trying to send a message to Rolando McClain, and quite frankly I like it. If Rolando isn't gonna care and wants to just collect his 4 million and leave the team they're gonna make him earn it. It sends a message to the rest of the team too. The days of players receiving scholarship money is done.
    sameo98 likes this.

KEVIN WYNNE is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    McClain will be traded. Trust me

danax is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    DA doesn't want valuable practice and evaluation time wasted on McClain plus any lip from Rolando would only add to their eventual case against him.
    sameo98 likes this.

inphinity is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    this **** is funny, I have to admit. wonder how stupid McClain feels.

Hall of Famer
    I love it.

Luca_Brasi is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    McLame is done as a Raider... The Raiders will cut him in the offseason.

DA does not want to talk to him so he just told him to be a running back aka "punching bag".

Hall of Famer

I like it and who do we have that can take scout team snaps that plays like Charles? If we have a Charles on our practice squad why the hell isn't he playing on Sunday's? If it makes you feel better he's getting everyone ready for the Madden 12 cover girl!

Hall of Famer
    If this is true, Dennis has finally had enough of the unprofessional BS around here and is giving his Fvck You back. I don't think for s second this is going to go down well with some others in that locker room, and I just hope they blow.

Dennis didn't know his job would be cleaning out the stables.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information