Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: 30 for 30 Bo Jackson

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Hands View Post
    Who asked you??? You gotta sh!t in everybodies Cheerios don't you. If you don't like the thread and the content, then stay away and leave us be. But you can't help it, you gotta bring the negativity and talk down to everyone. Typical...
    It's a public forum... if you don't want opinions take it offline... If you think I'm being negative then you obviously don't have a f**king clue!
    Raidermofojeff and ottomatic1 like this.
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Hall of Famer

30 for 30 Bo Jackson

Lmao...sounds like opposing fans going at it.

truepirate1966 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Hands View Post
    Who asked you??? You gotta sh!t in everybodies Cheerios don't you. If you don't like the thread and the content, then stay away and leave us be. But you can't help it, you gotta bring the negativity and talk down to everyone. Typical...
    Yeah, no dis-respect intended to the hitman but he does seem to have a recurring knack for being a bubble burst-er.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERFAN520 View Post
    The guy would have been the first athlete in history to be in the hall of fame in baseball and football. He would have been the greatest athlete of all time. Even though his career was cut short you could argue he was one of the greatest athletes of all time. Anyone saying he was average is an idiot and never saw him play
    Thank you!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermofojeff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AL 9000 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the English language comment. You think Bo Jackson was all hype?!
    Had you read and comprehended my 1st 2 posts in this thread, there would be no need to ask....

Have you ever had a nuanced opinion?
    Reading one post by you was more than enough.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by truepirate1966 View Post
    Yeah, no dis-respect intended to the hitman but he does seem to have a recurring knack for being a bubble burst-er.
    Reality is a bitch...

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Lestermahoney is online now Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Bo is one of my all time favorites and is the best athlete I've ever seen. Unfortunately, lately, when I'm reminded of him, all I can think of is
    "Fvkking Troll"
    JUSTWINBABY9111 likes this.

Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Reality is a bitch...
    There you go again, always raining on someones parade.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by r8derd View Post
    That post would actually be very funny, if was not so idiotic............Not even worth commenting on the "average, middle of road, and shoulder pads," let alone "why he got playing time!"
    holy ****

i have read everything now

that that was posted on a Raiders board?

holy ****

mind blown

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by truepirate1966 View Post
    There you go again, always raining on someones parade.
    Sometimes you have to bring people back to reality... especially Raiders fans.

Hall of Famer
    Reality?! Your reality maybe. Dude stop playing all high and mighty again. Seriously, it's lame.

Hall of Famer
    Still, it's pretty likely we'd have at least challenged for a Super Bowl. We might not have won one, but at least we'd have a shot.

And I dare say that if he was on the same team with Hoss, we'd have been a favorite even given our goddamn awful offensive line.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by regret View Post
    Still, it's pretty likely we'd have at least challenged for a Super Bowl. We might not have won one, but at least we'd have a shot.

And I dare say that if he was on the same team with Hoss, we'd have been a favorite even given our goddamn awful offensive line.
    That's certainly plausable, but it didn't happen so today it's just wishful thinking.

Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    This is true. I think I am guilty of giving the team and players far to much credit, for far to long now and this season has finally opened my eyes to how bad this team really is and how far we will have to go to fix it and yes, your wright, reality is a bitch.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by AL 9000 View Post
    Reality?! Your reality maybe. Dude stop playing all high and mighty again. Seriously, it's lame.
    No one is being high and mighty just stating the obvious... Everyone comments or makes comments on their reality.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information