Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER_Dave View Post
    I think clappy might be Rob Parker
    Here's the "racial element" you speak of Colorado

The two of you are now on ignore.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR&BLK View Post
    What augment are you trying to put to rest?
    We play from behind most of the time? Yea, no joke, we sure do.

We give up the most points in the league, over 30 points a game.
    Only one team averages more than 30 points a game on offense, thats New England.
    So if somehow benching Carson Palmer would make our offense more like the Patriots maybe i would understand the hate he gets on here, because an offense like the Patriots would give us a chance to win some of these games.

But Carson Palmer is the best QB we have, he's not a pro bowler, but he's not the problem with this team.
    If you haven't noticed we are one of the worst teams in the league at defense and running the ball, the o-line has been terrible and Knapp is a boring, predictable play caller, Palmer can't overcome all the problems on this team.
    I see this argument kind of morphing into something that was never stated

nobody said palmer isnt the best option

all I said and have been saying is his stats are skewed and when somebody says "palmer has been playing great" I have to say its completely inaccurate. when the game matters, he doesn't deliver. We can talk about the WR's running bad routes or dropping passes, sure it happens

but lets not pretend palmer doesn't make horrible passes and throws the game away 4 times this season with a game in reach

theres nothing you can say to negate that. He shares some responsibilty for this team losing just like everyone else.

saying things like "Palmer can't overcome all the problems on this team"

we know this, I just happen to know this for a different reason. You think he cant overcome it not because he's just not that good of a QB, but because the tools around him are not up to par. I think he cant overcome it because he's been consistently making stupid decisions on the field since 2005 which all happen to be game changing decisions.

most pick 6's amongst actinve QB's since 2005?

9 games in a row with an interception, raider record, and we had some bad bad bad QB's here

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    Here's the "racial element" you speak of Colorado

The two of you are now on ignore.
    I could only be so lucky. You claimed a long time ago to have put me on ignore. Back when you called me a racist the first time and I called you on it.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    I see this argument kind of morphing into something that was never stated

nobody said palmer isnt the best option

all I said and have been saying is his stats are skewed and when somebody says "palmer has been playing great" I have to say its completely inaccurate. when the game matters, he doesn't deliver. We can talk about the WR's running bad routes or dropping passes, sure it happens

but lets not pretend palmer doesn't make horrible passes and throws the game away 4 times this season with a game in reach

theres nothing you can say to negate that. He shares some responsibilty for this team losing just like everyone else.

saying things like "Palmer can't overcome all the problems on this team"

we know this, I just happen to know this for a different reason. You think he cant overcome it not because he's just not that good of a QB, but because the tools around him are not up to par. I think he cant overcome it because he's been consistently making stupid decisions on the field since 2005 which all happen to be game changing decisions.

most pick 6's amongst actinve QB's since 2005?

9 games in a row with an interception, raider record, and we had some bad bad bad QB's here
    Palmer is certainly not perfect, or even a pro bowler at this point, but he still is the least of our problems.

His numbers this year are almost identical to Eli Mannings numbers this year.
    Yet Manning is throwing to Nicks and Cruz, has a RB thats having a good season, better o-line than we have, better offensive coordinator than we have.
    The Giants are 8-5 this year with a QB thats playing similar to Palmer.

Do you not realize that the team around Palmer stinks?
    And that would go for Pryor or Leinart too if they get a shot.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information