Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: New Information Leading up to Rolando's Suspension

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Yeah it's a good thing you knew about this a few days earlier than the rest of us because...?

We all know it now and some of us didn't spend money to find out. Just saying.
    If everyone felt this way then the Admin wouldn't be able to run this site as a credible site (as in NFL passes to locker rooms, field, news press)
    people don't pay for the news they pay to keep this site top notch..
    you seem to like posting here, if he couldn't afford it would you like posting elsewhere just as much?
    I been to many new sites a few years ago, which seem to have crickets chirping 85% of the time now
    there are plenty raider forums, but I have yet to access one like this.

I agree about the gloating, but when you hear the news weeks or days in advance, and others criticize you, it is good to make it known that it is fact, not just words that someone is trying to make money off of.
    for those who come and post, read what they read, or do whatever it is they do to come here without expecting to pay a cent, yet only complain about ads and such, makes one wonder why they continue to go??

If you hate Burger king, yet love In and out, do you make a daily trip to Burger king, and walk thru the sitting area, look at the menu then complain that it is dirty and the food sucks?
    BK, Idaraider!, djh_raider and 2 others like this.
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

raiderwood is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    [/QUOTE]Wow..thanks for your input mr 65 posts..[/QUOTE]

You guys are nerds. So if you only have x amount of posts it makes your opinion any less important? Even someone with 0 posts can see how lame this premium/non premium debate is. Quit being a cyber-bully.

truepirate1966 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Jimi18;3804442]If everyone felt this way then the Admin wouldn't be able to run this site as a credible site (as in NFL passes to locker rooms, field, news press)
    you seem to like posting here, if he couldn't afford it would you like posting elsewhere just as much?
    I been to many new sites a few years ago, which seem to have crickets chirping 85% of the time now

I agree about the gloating, but when you hear the news weeks or days in advance, and others criticize you, it is good to make it known that it is fact, not just words that someone is trying to make money off of.
    for those who come and post, read what they read, or do whatever it is they do to come here without expecting to pay a cent, yet only complain about ads and such, makes one wonder why they continue to go??

If you hate Burger king, yet love In and out, do you make a daily trip to Burger king, and walk thru the sitting area, look at the menu then complain that it is dirty and the food sucks?[/
    QUOTE]

I think its the gloating that most non premium members have a problem with. There are a few Premi's who seem to go over board with it and I can see how that could rub some people the wrong way. I paid for premium to support the site and I do appreciate the perks of being a premium member but I don't gloat about it and I don't think it makes me a better fan, in any way shape or form.

I
    heitz75 and Jimi18 like this.

nakolo61 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Paul View Post
    The tipping point was last week. Somebody asked him, 'Do you even care?' He responded, 'I've got 4 million reasons not to care.'"
    $4million?? I guarantee he'll squander it in a year if not sooner! Like clockwork.
    He'll care before he even turns 26 and no ones returning his phone calls.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Paul View Post
    Jay Glazier reports that Rolando McClain was fined $15,000 1 week before he was suspended. Glazier: "Players there, they're telling me this has been an ongoing problem with Rolando McClain. The tipping point was last week. Somebody asked him, 'Do you even care?' He responded, 'I've got 4 million reasons not to care.'"

Fu*k him. Cut him. Another bum and cancer on and off the field.
    He's gone in the offseason. Roloando does not want to be here, the Raiders don't want him anymore and the fan base has had enough with him. He is a bust. Let another team deal with his bull****. Trading or cutting him will save the Raiders money and you might be able to get a 6th rounder for him in a trade. I like the way the Raiders are playing this out. They get some money back while not having to pay him for his suspension and possibly a draft pick in the off season. No more Al Davis protection! All Raiders and coaches are on notice! You produce or your out.
    I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
    If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine
    See the white light flashing as I split the night
    Cos if good's on the left then I'm sticking to the right

Hells Bells - ACDC

inphinity is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    well on topic, I now have a new hatred for McClain. I tried to back this guy in his early seasons, and now I can't believe I did. I shouldn't hate a player because its just a game, but when there are players that are working twice as hard and never get to see the field (or get a paycheck), it irritates the hell out of me. Waste of talent. He will eventually become bankrupt and have his regrets, but thats on him.

**** him.

BK
    BK is offline Administrator
    Chairman of the Board
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    If everyone felt this way then the Admin wouldn't be able to run this site as a credible site (as in NFL passes to locker rooms, field, news press)

If you hate Burger king, yet love In and out, do you make a daily trip to Burger king, and walk thru the sitting area, look at the menu then complain that it is dirty and the food sucks?

Well said my friend!
    Idaraider! and Jimi18 like this.
    Follow Raiderfans.net

24/7 Coverage of the Oakland Raiders SBReport.net

I've lived my dream but I thought I would live my dream. I thought I would. But you got to go get it, you've got to fight for it and you got to dominate it... - Mr. Davis

snevillio is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by stork44 View Post
    Wow..thanks for your input mr 65 posts..
    It's telling that your post is liked by someone called 'Cheapshotartist'

I'm relatively new to this site, i'm in the uk so my peak posting hours are generally while you guys are in bed so theres not much conversation and i'm not always on broadcast when i come on here unlike some others. Besides one of the first posts i made was in week three saying we should try and trade McFadden if we're going to be uncompetitive this year and i ended up getting flamed for it, this place can sometimes quite unwelcoming you know but i'm glad i persisted

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by snevillio View Post
    It's telling that your post is liked by someone called 'Cheapshotartist'

I'm relatively new to this site, i'm in the uk so my peak posting hours are generally while you guys are in bed so theres not much conversation and i'm not always on broadcast when i come on here unlike some others. Besides one of the first posts i made was in week three saying we should try and trade McFadden if we're going to be uncompetitive this year and i ended up getting flamed for it, this place can sometimes quite unwelcoming you know but i'm glad i persisted
    yep I get it and that is why a lot of premium members are perceived to talk "down " to non premium. In reality when they make comments that seem like they are better than someone else they are meaning those comments for one or two people but being that everyone can read them many take offense. But in premium we can and do make posts like the one you talk about without fear of being flamed. We often have conversations that have no name calling etc in premium. Even if it gets heated it is for the most part respectful.

Really it's a small number of posters that make the most noise and bring down the quality of the reg forum. There are a whole lot of good threads that end up getting ruined by people coming in and belittling other posters because they don't like what was said.
    BK and snevillio like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information