Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: If/When Raiders lose big to Denver

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

If/When Raiders lose big to Denver

With Knapp at the helm this week as DA is on leave I hope Denver destroys the Raiders. Maybe this will finally get his sorry butt out of Oakland. Or maybe not as this franchise seems to have no shame left.

Plus, how was Allen's D able to keep Denver in all those games last season? He looks clueless with Oakland. I think it was more system and John Fox then this scrub.

Chairman of the Board
    Allen will be back in time for the game and the Donkeys have playmakers on D. When you have Dummervill, Von Miller, Champ Bailey your Defense will be fine.
    G-MoNeY, coRaider, heavyD and 2 others like this.

RiedersRaiders is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphys Law View Post
    With Knapp at the helm this week as DA is on leave I hope Denver destroys the Raiders. Maybe this will finally get his sorry butt out of Oakland. Or maybe not as this franchise seems to have no shame left.

Plus, how was Allen's D able to keep Denver in all those games last season? He looks clueless with Oakland. I think it was more system and John Fox then this scrub.
    Good point...can never figure out why everyone in the league was so high on the horse for this guy. Did he have a "great" secondary in New Orleans? Did he have a "great" defense in Denver? I think they were average at best...and correct me if im wrong but isnt the Denver Defense better this year then last?

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

If/When Raiders lose big to Denver

I heard Allen will be on the sideline Thursday night, so we shouldn't have to worry about Knapp calling the shots come gameday.
    coRaider likes this.
    Hala Madrid | MCFC | Torino

The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trur8r View Post
    Allen will be back in time for the game and the Donkeys have playmakers on D. When you have Dummervill, Von Miller, Champ Bailey your Defense will be fine.
    Pretty easy to game plan when you have the pash rushers they do.

Example gameplan of broncos D last year: Elvis you get to the QB, when you can't I think I want Von Miller to try. Now what can I do with Champ? I think I want you in coverage Dawkins you go ahead and make plays. I'm gonna sit here and watch.

Hall of Famer
    even if we had a dumervill or von on this team we'd be dropping them back in coverage instead of doing anything to their strengths..that's how we roll!
    Naphtali likes this.

Dudeness is offline Banned
    Veteran
    AND when the Raiders win, MODS Ban you.

Chairman of the Board
    Shouldn't even be a "if" in the title of this thread. We will be lucky if these bums stay with in 20 points of Denver. It will be incredible to see if more than 30,000 people show up to watch this madness.
    Jimi18, Naphtali, Moriarty and 2 others like this.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    Shouldn't even be a "if" in the title of this thread. We will be lucky if these bums stay with in 20 points of Denver. It will be incredible to see if more than 30,000 people show up to watch this madness.
    Great week to start a lot of Denver players in fantasy.
    raidernationbmw likes this.

leafs43 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Manning is going to throw for 500 yards on us.

We can't even keep a rookie QB under 300 yards.
    raidernationbmw likes this.

B. anthracis is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I've become used to this team losing quite badly this season but I will never grow used to losing to Denver. Even though I know that we're going to get slaughtered on national TV and that I have no right to expect anything less, it's still going to be painful. Losing to Cleveland, Tampa, Baltimore, etc. it's fine... not really fine but none of those losses give me that kicked in the ballbag feeling that losing to Denver does. Donk fans are such tremendous a**holes and everything that could have gone well for them this season has indeed gone very well. Meanwhile, everything that could have gone wrong for us has gone very wrong.

But I'll still watch. I've watched for 35 years; there's no reason to stop now.
    coRaider and Fabianxiv14 like this.

leafs43 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by B. anthracis View Post
    I've become used to this team losing quite badly this season but I will never grow used to losing to Denver. Even though I know that we're going to get slaughtered on national TV and that I have no right to expect anything less, it's still going to be painful. Losing to Cleveland, Tampa, Baltimore, etc. it's fine... not really fine but none of those losses give me that kicked in the ballbag feeling that losing to Denver does. Donk fans are such tremendous a**holes and everything that could have gone well for them this season has indeed gone very well. Meanwhile, everything that could have gone wrong for us has gone very wrong.

At least we get to witness probably the best QB to ever play the game destroy us.

I'm sure this is how basketball fans used to think in the 90s with Jordan.

coogi is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gil03 View Post
    even if we had a dumervill or von on this team we'd be dropping them back in coverage instead of doing anything to their strengths..that's how we roll!
    so lets keep the scrubs but upgrade our coaching???
    coRaider likes this.

coRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by B. anthracis View Post

amazing how EVERYTHING has gone their way. smh. not just the manning deal but even the hiring of elway and putting him in a position that he had no experience in and basically knew nothing about. picking mcghee and several other moves. they seemed to have all worked out perfectly for them
    they make a deal with the devil or what?
    guydon likes this.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphys Law View Post

What would people do if the Gregg Knapp led Raiders destroyed the Broncos and had us playing inspired football?! lmao!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information