Like Tree23Likes

Thread: $1 help

RICHARD DIAZ is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

$1 help - Cancer

danax is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD DIAZ View Post
    My opinion, your friend needs to go on almost no sugar(from fruits either) and drink lots of green juices. People's bodies are eliminating cancer all the time.
    Hippocrates Testimonials
    Supposedly, cancer can't survive in a high oxygen, alkaline environment, which is what is created by uncooked plant foods, especially green leafies.
    Chemo is poison and the cancer usually comes back stronger later. The med system ends up making huge profits only to tell the patient eventually....sorry. Your friend unfortunately now probably realizes this.
    OTF, illun and Mr Terrific like this.

Chairman of the Board
    ^^^Richard Diaz is the one with the cancer not his friend^^^ But ya I would try anything along with the meds....... Had a cousin with cancer. He couldn't tolerate the effects of the treatment. Was about to give up/stop treatment from being sick, weak and losing weight. Tony started smoking pot which stopped the side effects. He's Cancer free for around 20 years now.....
    TDraiders and Raidermofojeff like this.
    In the Kingdom of the Blind. The One Eyed Man is King.......
    “We’re not very good … We suck. I am embarrassed.” Charles Woodson....
    Counting the days until this regime is gone....

raider_kin62 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by danax View Post
    My opinion, your friend needs to go on almost no sugar(from fruits either) and drink lots of green juices.
    Green juices such as? I honestly can't think of any.

Do you mean green tea?

OTF
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raider_kin62 View Post

Do you mean green tea?
    American Institute for Cancer Research

Fight cancer with dark green vegetables - Health - Diet and nutrition - Nutrition Notes | NBC News
    raider_kin62 likes this.

HBD
    Hall of Famer

Do you mean green tea?
    I believe he means putting things such as Kale, Kelp or Spinache in a blender ... raw food smoothies and such.
    raider_kin62 likes this.
    ################################################## ####################################

• Get yer bets in Early boys ... the Odds will never again, be this high.

All-Pro

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HBD View Post
    I believe he means putting things such as Kale, Kelp or Spinache in a blender ... raw food smoothies and such.

Thanks.

Hall of Famer

Do you mean green tea?
    No. I'm talking about putting green leafy plants like spinach, kale, collards, dandelion etc into an appropiate juicer and drinking the juice. I've done this every night for over 5 months and it's like making love to your body, and your body loves you back. The dang Raiders should be doing this too instead Gatorade and tons of meat...oh well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McR60NuOr1A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLoBT4w22xk
    RavenRaider and raider_kin62 like this.

All-Pro
    No. I'm talking about putting green leafy plants like spinach, kale, collards, dandelion etc into an appropiate juicer and drinking the juice. I've done this every night for over 5 months and it's like making love to your body, and your body loves you back. The dang Raiders should be doing this too instead Gatorade and tons of meat...oh well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McR60NuOr1A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLoBT4w22xk

Thanks for the response. I need to get into doing this, and more raw veggies too.

Hall of Famer
    My opinion, your friend needs to go on almost no sugar(from fruits either) and drink lots of green juices. People's bodies are eliminating cancer all the time.
    Hippocrates Testimonials
    Supposedly, cancer can't survive in a high oxygen, alkaline environment, which is what is created by uncooked plant foods, especially green leafies.
    Chemo is poison and the cancer usually comes back stronger later. The med system ends up making huge profits only to tell the patient eventually....sorry. Your friend unfortunately now probably realizes this.
    You got it right. And, I might add -- the emphasis in on finding the CURE for cancer, with less funding and publicity about finding the CAUSE. Don't buy the "we diagnosis better now" excuse as to why there is more cancer (notice how your family or someone you know has cancer?). It is the huge input of chemicals in our society since the 1950's along with a diet rich in dairy and meat, and lower in veggies/fruits. The "green drinks" solution might be a bit over-simplified, but you are right too about the body taking on cell mutations every day. What causes these mutations to go crazy? That is the thing we are getting closer to understanding and therefore stopping, but -- in the meantime, minimize exposure to pesticides in your food, air pollution if you can, and chemicals in your products. Did you know that men are using more and more "products" on their bodies due to advertising and peer pressure? Stuff like Axe is full of chemicals and most don't even know or care. They just want to be desirable to the the opposite sex. Rant over. Stay healthy.

Hall of Famer
    This article emphasized folate as a key nutrient to fight cancer. But don't pound the Folic acid supplement to get your folate. Only pregnant women should. Reason? Too much folic acid has been shown to raise your chances of getting prostate cancer. But, eating a lot of kale and leafy greens won't hurt you like taking a folic acid pill 2-3 times a day. Also, broccoli is the supreme veggie to eat if you have to pick one, followed by kale (which is not so yummy, but good in soups).
    OTF likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RunOvrByHubbard View Post
    And, I might add -- the emphasis in on finding the CURE for cancer, with less funding and publicity about finding the CAUSE.
    Yes, and to see everyone wearing pink ribbons etc, which enrichens the "cancer fighting" industry while there are people curing themselves daily by changing their diet... but they're not interested in something like that. Not only is there no $ to be made with foods, but the powerful meat, dairy, pharmaceutical and medical insurance industries would end up where they mostly belong, bankrupt, if people learned the truth.

The NFL team that hires a trainer with knowledge of these dietary ideas, I believe, will have less injuries, faster healing and players who come out onto the field feeling light, electric and full of fire and happiness.
    CaptainKirk52 and RavenRaider like this.

Hall of Famer
    Richard,

I am so sorry to hear the news about your bout with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I work in health care and your treatment regimen is appropriate. I admire your courage and will to survive. Treatments for lymphoma have improved a lot in the past 20 years. I know persoally as my young nephew was taken prematurely 25 years ago.

As some mentioned, finding a cure to these ravaging diseases is important to all those who are suffering. Fortunately, there are treatments that can prolong the quality of your life and allow you to enjoy your family and friends.

Follow the advice of your physicians with careful thought and consideration from your family.

I will add my thoughts and prayers for you and your family and you continue your road to recovery and enjoy many long years with your family.

Please stay in touch and let us know how you progress.
    Raidermofojeff likes this.

illun is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    The alkaline thing is true, some scientist won the nobel piece prize in the twenties or fourties for figuring out that cancer can't survive in an alkaline environment. I would definately try and find a doctor(keep your other doctor too) that specializes in how to make the body alkaline. I have lyme disease and my doctor is trying to make my body alkaline all the time. I know she likes parsley extract as one thing to do for that. Also some things like apple cider vinegar are acidic but the body turns it into an alkaline somehow, so just because something is acidic or alkaline in nature doesn't mean that the body will use it like that. Also, processed foods are horrible(which is almost everything in the supermarket), my doctor says if you couldn't eat it a hundred years ago don't eat it. Of course check with your' current doctor about all things, but maybe these could be some things to look into. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information