Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: New read from Poole

Pro Bowler

New read from Poole

Motel Money Murder Madness, Change the Mood from Glad to Sadness......Mr.Mojorising rising rising....

raider_kin62 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Gives me some hope that there is some fire inside Allen. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he needs to be an in your face screamer, but he has looked rather passive. Maybe there is hope.

LutaLivre is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    I for one like what I read in this article. We need people with fires lit under their asses to do something about this debacle. Enough is enough, let's turn this ship around once and for all....

Hall of Famer
    Nice!!!
    RaiderBaby likes this.
    "The Media hated Davis because he kept his mouth shut when it counted and didn't bend over to their tactics. Most NFL owners hated Davis because he was a 'them', having worked his way up, and also because he had no problem hiring minorities when no one else would. You can only have so many people saying bad things about you before the sheep believe it...And now, the sheep don't even know why they hate the Raiders, it's just always been that way..." - Sir Pig

Hall of Famer
    Ughhhhhhhhh the emergence of Mark Davis as a player in the evolution of things is not at all good news.
    rhumbob and heavyD like this.

Chairman of the Board
    I love the fact Mark Davis was pissed off and let everyone know it. I know he has the Raiders in his blood but my fear was he would be a pushover and let others bs him......

This season isn't going to end well. DA may or may not eventually be a good NFL HC. Be he screwed up royally picking his assistants......

I hope Mark Davis is mad enough to at least contact the reps of Sean Payton and Gruden.....
    RaiderBaby and POKE like this.
    In the Kingdom of the Blind. The One Eyed Man is King.......
    “We’re not very good … We suck. I am embarrassed.” Charles Woodson....
    Counting the days until this regime is gone....

raider_kin62 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kinz View Post
    Ughhhhhhhhh the emergence of Mark Davis as a player in the evolution of things is not at all good news.
    Kinz, I think it would be a bad thing if he were to start making decisions that Reggie or Allen should make, but this just looks like keeping everyone on their toes. Lets not anyone get too comfortable. Sounds okay to me.
    raider4llf likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    I really like the fact that Mark Davis is going directly to Dennis and telling him "This is NOT good enough."

I don't know what obsession Reggie McKenzie has with Dennis Allen. It was also interesting to see Mark speak on why he didn't fight for Hue Jackson. He said because Hue lost the last 4 out of 5 games. So far Dennis Allen's team has lost 4 in a row with 5 games left. Lets see what happens.

Should be verrrrry interesting!

Chairman of the Board
    You get the sense everyone is frustrated except a few players that have million$ of reason$ not to care.
    "Be on time, pay attention, and play like Hell when I tell you to" - John Madden's three and only rules.

Mahalo Blackhole John

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Raider View Post
    You get the sense everyone is frustrated except a few players that have million$ of reason$ not to care.
    Exactly! Nice to know Mark supports the McClain suspension too. Goes to show that he understands the cancers on this roster.

RaiderDuck is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    It was also interesting to see Mark speak on why he didn't fight for Hue Jackson.
    Following a conversation with Reggie months ago, Steve Corkran stated that Mark's one condition to hiring Reggie was that he immediately fire Hue Jackson. Supposedly, Hue waltzed into Mark's office a couple of days after the season ended and told him that he, Hue Jackson, would be present for the GM interview(s) and would have final approval over whomever was hired. Mark didn't exactly appreciate that. Hue's whining off to Mike Silver just verified that Mark's judgment of his character was correct, IMHO.
    amc812 likes this.

tv vet is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Yeah Mark, and utterly terrible late season defense last year was all Hue's fault, right?

Palehorse is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordAlDavis View Post
    I love the fact Mark Davis was pissed off and let everyone know it. I know he has the Raiders in his blood but my fear was he would be a pushover and let others bs him......

This season isn't going to end well. DA may or may not eventually be a good NFL HC. Be he screwed up royally picking his assistants......

I hope Mark Davis is mad enough to at least contact the reps of Sean Payton and Gruden.....
    Who do you think he should have picked instead?

Its funny how soon people forget how they were denied from talking to just about every oc/dc that they wanted to interview. Its not like Knapp and Tarver were at the top of the list. They had to go with what they could get.
    Hownd and LKNRaiderFan like this.

j_sizzle is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    Who do you think he should have picked instead?

Its funny how soon people forget how they were denied from talking to just about every oc/dc that they wanted to interview. Its not like Knapp and Tarver were at the top of the list. They had to go with what they could get.
    Let's not forget, he interviewed Al Saunders for the OC job before and didn't give it to him. So Saunders could have remained the OC if Allen wasn't hiring is ole buddy from Atlanta

AutumnWind32 is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by tv vet View Post
    Yeah Mark, and utterly terrible late season defense last year was all Hue's fault, right?
    I think that decision went much deeper than the defensive failures
    foodisgood70 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information