Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ninja Goro on McClain

Ratim is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

Ninja Goro on McClain

Rolando McClain Retrospective from 2011 Season – Ninja Goro

Even with taking the supposidly correct choice (top ranked LB) in the draft, we got the worst of any LB taken in the first 3 rounds.

This is happening far too often for it to be a coincidence. I know we haven't had the best of teams the last decade, which makes it hard on the rookies coming in, but a lot of this must fall on how these rookies are coached/mentored.
    SuckMyEyepatch likes this.

underdog is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Ok

Big Chance is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Ninja Goro on McClain

I wonder if it has to do with a player's development and attitude once in Oakland?
    Naphtali likes this.

dry23 is offline Banned
    Veteran
    I couldn't get through the "Mistackle" video. That was too painful to watch, I never realized how slow and non-fluid he was on the field.

Someone slap a "This Truck Makes Wide Turns" sticker on dat @ss.
    raider_kin62 likes this.

MDR8ERFAN is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chance View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with a player's development and attitude once in Oakland?
    Actually they've had some late rounders pan out ok so I'm not sure that's the case. Plus how much development is a top 10 pick going to need to be a solid player.

LutaLivre is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Angry

I couldn't even stomach to watch the whole video. That made me sick! Clearly a player that is just there to collect a paycheck and who's heart isn't in the game let alone someone who even cares about the Raider organization. Can't wait for this scrub to be gone and the rest of the cancers on this team to finally be jettisoned out of this organization. What a total waste of space.

Dennis and Reggie PLEASE turn this whole roster inside out as soon as possible and put us on the right track and to finally give some meaning to "Commitment to Excellence" back again.

pigspigs76 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Jesus... How did the Raiders not identify any of his major flaws entering the draft.. I swear a 'amature drafting expert' would have had more sucsess than our mad monkeys

Hall of Famer
    I'd like know what his muscle to blubber ratio is. He seems to be laboring to carry his frame around. Man, he sucks!!
    "The Media hated Davis because he kept his mouth shut when it counted and didn't bend over to their tactics. Most NFL owners hated Davis because he was a 'them', having worked his way up, and also because he had no problem hiring minorities when no one else would. You can only have so many people saying bad things about you before the sheep believe it...And now, the sheep don't even know why they hate the Raiders, it's just always been that way..." - Sir Pig

Hall of Famer
    Its sad cause Davis actually did what so many people considered the right thing and thats to draft a player based on performance and not his 40 time. Probably the only time I can think of that Al decided that a 40 time doesn't matter and the dude still was a bust.

HBD
    Hall of Famer
    ....That just puts in focus just how big a miss McClain was: each of the next 7 LBs taken in the draft became substantially superior players to him for much less money....
    Not to mention Burris !
    ################################################## ####################################

• Get yer bets in Early boys ... the Odds will never again, be this high.

HBD
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lix333 View Post
    Its sad cause Davis actually did what so many people considered the right thing and thats to draft a player based on performance and not his 40 time. Probably the only time I can think of that Al decided that a 40 time doesn't matter and the dude still was a bust.
    How bad do our scouts suck ??
    huggeebear likes this.
    ################################################## ####################################

• Get yer bets in Early boys ... the Odds will never again, be this high.

All-Pro
    Did he really get stiff armed by Caleb Hanie? Did that seriously happen? I dont even remember seeing that during the game. Unbelievable.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    That might have been one of the saddest videos I've ever seen. It was so bad I caught myself laughing at one point cause it was so pathetic. Time to cut ties with this guy. I can't imagine any GM signing him after seeing something like that.
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever...

dry23 is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Even the second video where he makes the tackles....he basically runs into the ballcarrier like a headless chicken and gets lucky enough to knock him off balance.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HBD View Post
    How bad do our scouts suck ??
    The scouts and every analyst on earth. This guy was the consensus can't miss. I look at it as just plain bad luck. Davis was cursed after he left LA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information