Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ninja Goro on McClain

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Anyone put this on youtube? The vid is to choppy

Hall of Famer
    Not to let any player off the hook>

The team is fukked up on so many levels that even when we draft using solid conventional wisdom things go bad. Bad drafts/ team lack of discipline with owner support/a 60s defensive system/a losing environment/ never changing, no matter how obvious it is that the path is wrong---

Overall attention to detail,discipline and time will fix the Raiders....

Hall of Famer

Ninja Goro on McClain

He got plunked by Caleb Haney.

He is an arm tackling machine. I counted 4 form tackles and that's it but those were mostly when the ball carrier was stuck in traffic at the line of scrimmage. He tends to go for the kill shot way to often and when he gets a hold of someone he throws them forward instead of driving through the ball carrier into the ground. He doesn't use his hips or his lower legs what so ever. He fails to wrap up at a lot and takes some of the worst angles I've ever seen as a LB.
    My next door neighbor is a Raider fan my 2 neighbors across from me are Raider fans. A Lion fan down the street hung up a Detriot Lions flag outside his house a week ago.
    My neighbors and I hung up Raider Flags today and now it seems like the Lions fan took his down, huh I wonder why he did that?

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    McClain looks like he dives towards the ground next to the offensive player in an attempt to avoid contact. Pathetic.

Plus he whiffs more than a one-armed batter. Just seeing him helicopter around the offensive player while he looks like he's just encircling the player with his arms then spins around them onto the ground without even slowing them down is unbearable.

If you dare to watch the video just look for the guy left on the ground behind the ball carrier. That's where No-Show-Ro is.

Hall of Famer
    This is just pathetic, how could we get rid of a class act like Kirk Morrisson (who loves the Raiders btw) and think this clown would be an upgrade? More importantly, how did I think this was a no-brainer move?!
    "The massive Raider Nation is beyond doubt the sleaziest and rudest and most sinister mob of thugs and wackos ever assembled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Mckenzie
    The Raiders organization, with respect and deference to all its tradition and history, is about to embark on a new era...As we embark on this new era of change, one thing will remain constant and that is our Commitment to Excellence
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us special thanks to Ayso

P.K3100 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    This video is so embarrassing.

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by lix333 View Post
    The scouts and every analyst on earth. This guy was the consensus can't miss. I look at it as just plain bad luck. Davis was cursed after he left LA.
    That's actually coming on a little strong. He was never considered in the same vein as Willis or Curry.

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cosio View Post
    This is just pathetic, how could we get rid of a class act like Kirk Morrisson (who loves the Raiders btw) and think this clown would be an upgrade? More importantly, how did I think this was a no-brainer move?!
    Oh, because Al blamed Morrison alone for not stopping the run and everyone fell in line like lemmings.

Hall of Famer
    Rolando McClain is the Jamarcus Russell of linebackers! My god that video was hard to watch..HE GOT JUKED BY TOM BRADY OUT IN THE OPEN! if that's not telling you "i'm not cut for this level of competition" then i don't know what is! thank god for the new CBA
    P.K3100 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information