• 2 Post By FLORIDARAYDAH
  • 1 Post By RighteousRayda

Thread: Kelly will not appeal.. 3 others will

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board

Kelly will not appeal.. 3 others will

Four Raiders fined for fight against Bengals, three will appeal | Raiders Silver and Black Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Raiders defensive linemen Desmond Bryant, Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston will appeal their $26,250 fines stemming from a fight last week against the Bengals. But not Tommy Kelly.

“I don’t really have a case,” Kelly said. “Just got to realize that. Long as they don’t suspend me, I ain’t complaining.”

Only one Bengals player, tackle Andrew Whitworth, was fined by the NFL on Friday.

Kelly has been trying to convince his teammates not to appeal.

“All they gotta do is watch the tape,” he said. “Shoot, the league may tack on more money.”

* The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    Four Raiders fined for fight against Bengals, three will appeal | Raiders Silver and Black Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Raiders defensive linemen Desmond Bryant, Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston will appeal their $26,250 fines stemming from a fight last week against the Bengals. But not Tommy Kelly.

“I don’t really have a case,” Kelly said. “Just got to realize that. Long as they don’t suspend me, I ain’t complaining.”

Only one Bengals player, tackle Andrew Whitworth, was fined by the NFL on Friday.

Kelly has been trying to convince his teammates not to appeal.

“All they gotta do is watch the tape,” he said. “Shoot, the league may tack on more money.”

Kelly make so much undeserved money, it doesn't bother him to lose a few bucks here or there.

FLORIDARAYDAH is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    If they have seen the video they should all feel that got off light.Kelly knows his days are numbered he is just glad he didnt lose a game check
    cheapshotartist and SBSeiver like this.

hunter121 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Great thread,Thank you to all those who posted...., keep them coming : )

Dudeness is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Wow only one fvcking player from the Bengals was fined. Yes it is apparent the league is out for us. Karma is bitch NFL

Jzero is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    The Official that blew the whistle that called back the TD should be fined and made to pay each Raider player $34,593 each.

They may as well as ended the game right then, the rest of the game was garbage time.

RighteousRayda is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Shaughnessy better back off of this. He's clearly seen throwing multiple punches. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get suspended bro!
    cheapshotartist likes this.

Thread Information