Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Terrelle Pryor use discussed by Oakland Raiders (NFL.com article)

ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    I'll believe it when I see it. DA does more "coach speak" than anyone I've seen in a long time. You could tell through Harbaugh/49ers actions that they were serious about Kaepernick.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post
    maybe i'm slow, but i dont see a link?

lol

Hall of Famer
    I'll believe it when I see it. DA does more "coach speak" than anyone I've seen in a long time. You could tell through Harbaugh/49ers actions that they were serious about Kaepernick.
    well lets put it like this ecnirp

theres no QB competition

theres no clear future franchise starter who's young and a ton of money invested in

u got palmer, who will most likely not be here next year

leinart who you know for a fact wont be here next year

then you have pryor, the young QB who really hasnt shown a reason to be let go

DA said their intention is to develop him as a QB

so right now, there really isnt anything handcuffing the staff from letting him play

so i'm not too sure why you sound so confident that this guy will be "forgotten" and "pushed to the side" or "cut"

why would we go into 2013 with an all new group of QB's?

LOL. not happening

pryor has the biggest chance of staying bc 1.) he works hard
    2.) he's not a financial burden
    3.) he has worldclass talent and a good attitude

if he were to be cut, he'd be cut already, IMO.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    maybe i'm slow, but i dont see a link?

lol
    When you click on the site....there is this video

Apparently its from NoClapsFilmRoom

I wonder who that could be

Hall of Famer

oh

i forgot i made that lol

yea i got like 13 videos up

im currently working on my masterpiece: "the pussification of greg knapp"
    bleed4raiders likes this.

Dirty Player is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    I watched the recent 49ers games where Kaepernick has been making a huge difference for the offense, and would like to see Pryor start putting on that level of performance.

If Pryor is a bust, then Reggie will have to work out some contract restructuring to keep Palmer for next year.

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    well lets put it like this ecnirp

theres no QB competition

theres no clear future franchise starter who's young and a ton of money invested in

u got palmer, who will most likely not be here next year

leinart who you know for a fact wont be here next year

then you have pryor, the young QB who really hasnt shown a reason to be let go

DA said their intention is to develop him as a QB

so right now, there really isnt anything handcuffing the staff from letting him play

so i'm not too sure why you sound so confident that this guy will be "forgotten" and "pushed to the side" or "cut"

why would we go into 2013 with an all new group of QB's?

LOL. not happening

pryor has the biggest chance of staying bc 1.) he works hard
    2.) he's not a financial burden
    3.) he has worldclass talent and a good attitude

if he were to be cut, he'd be cut already, IMO.
    Lol... Man why u keep respond'n to that guy & people like him? They'll keep tell'n themselves "he's not ready", "he's just a 3rd string QB", "he'll never be an NFL QB", "he needs to move to TE", etc because it's the water that flows through The Nile(denial) of the inevitable. Even if Pryor does shine as a Raider QB they'll still throw shade with snide remarks & backhanded "but" compliments to try to downplay his success. Ever heard of "speak it into existence"? These guys are just miserable because they're so emotionally invested in the bust that was the Palmer trade. They don't want Pryor to show any signs of being a solid QB, so they'd rather not see him at all because they know it's the end of the line for that other guy. I mean just look at the irony of the words on the meme of his avatar. That's what they do.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

He is very athletic, but he needs a lot of work as a passer. Unless he has really worked on his accuracy, he will only get yardage running the ball. I scratch my support of the packages in the red-zone. I look at all Raiders equal, I want picks to pan out, and I want this guy to be the future, but he has nothing unless he has really works on that accuracy, he is not a natural passer. Unless he has really worked on his accuracy it is ludicrous to put him out there where young players can lose confidence very quickly. If he has developed enough to be adequate, and I mean not embarrassing, then I support him playing this season. You were right when you say embarrass himself, because that's what I see.

All-Pro

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
    Lol... Man why u keep respond'n to that guy & people like him? They'll keep tell'n themselves "he's not ready", "he's just a 3rd string QB", "he'll never be an NFL QB", "he needs to move to TE", etc because it's the water that flows through The Nile(denial) of the inevitable. Even if Pryor does shine as a Raider QB they'll still throw shade with snide remarks & backhanded "but" compliments to try to downplay his success. Ever heard of "speak it into existence"? These guys are just miserable because they're so emotionally invested in the bust that was the Palmer trade. They don't want Pryor to show any signs of being a solid QB, so they'd rather not see him at all because they know it's the end of the line for that other guy. I mean just look at the irony of the words on the meme of his avatar. That's what they do.
    Clappy,

I think you are playing this alternative account marvelously. First, it is an older account that has little or no usage. This is key because there is no way that anyone will expect it is you. Second, you are using a quasi-ebonics theme that is trapping many of the white racist folk-- "if they critique your language skills, they are obviously haters of black people," etc. Nice work.

Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

My critique: The only critique I have for you is one in regards to consistency. Look, if your are going to do the whole, "white people hate me and other black people because I speak in ebonics" then commit to it. This whole, speaking in appropriate grammar during one post and then all of the sudden switching into ebonics-mode by using word like "dat, dis, bruh,church,etc." is confusing and frankly not all that believable.

Bottom line: You got a winner account here, you just need to tweak it and commit to one path or the other. Overall, I am pretty impressed. Fight the good fight bruh! Fight the good fight!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Clappy,

Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

Hall of Famer
    Iíve been saying play Pryor to see what he can do. Well I hope he has come a long way since that first preseason game. Wow he was terrible there. He can certainly avoid the rush pretty well and run, but other than that, wow. Every completed pass was a screen or immediate check down for 4 or 5 yards. There was only one pass for about 10 yards that was caught. Every other attempt to throw the ball downfield was off by a mile. Atrocious accuracy. He threw 10 or so balls downfield that were so uglyÖ if Palmer throws one of those in a game he gets labeled inaccurate and a bum. And Iím not sure Palmer has thrown one pass as bad as any of those all year. Even Palmers picks have been pretty accurate, just thrown into coverage.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
    Clappy,

I think you are playing this alternative account marvelously. First, it is an older account that has little or no usage. This is key because there is no way that anyone will expect it is you. Second, you are using a quasi-ebonics theme that is trapping many of the white racist folk-- "if they critique your language skills, they are obviously haters of black people," etc. Nice work.

My critique: The only critique I have for you is one in regards to consistency. Look, if your are going to do the whole, "white people hate me and other black people because I speak in ebonics" then commit to it. This whole, speaking in appropriate grammar during one post and then all of the sudden switching into ebonics-mode by using word like "dat, dis, bruh,church,etc." is confusing and frankly not all that believable.

Bottom line: You got a winner account here, you just need to tweak it and commit to one path or the other. Overall, I am pretty impressed. Fight the good fight bruh! Fight the good fight!
    This is just plain pathetic.

All-Pro

Ignore Ignorance

Clappy,

U must make yo people proud...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information