Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 179 of 179
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Terrelle Pryor use discussed by Oakland Raiders (NFL.com article)

  1. #166
    ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    I'll believe it when I see it. DA does more "coach speak" than anyone I've seen in a long time. You could tell through Harbaugh/49ers actions that they were serious about Kaepernick.

  2. #167
    NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post
    maybe i'm slow, but i dont see a link?

    lol

  3. #168
    NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. DA does more "coach speak" than anyone I've seen in a long time. You could tell through Harbaugh/49ers actions that they were serious about Kaepernick.
    well lets put it like this ecnirp

    theres no QB competition

    theres no clear future franchise starter who's young and a ton of money invested in


    u got palmer, who will most likely not be here next year

    leinart who you know for a fact wont be here next year

    then you have pryor, the young QB who really hasnt shown a reason to be let go

    DA said their intention is to develop him as a QB

    so right now, there really isnt anything handcuffing the staff from letting him play

    so i'm not too sure why you sound so confident that this guy will be "forgotten" and "pushed to the side" or "cut"

    why would we go into 2013 with an all new group of QB's?

    LOL. not happening

    pryor has the biggest chance of staying bc 1.) he works hard
    2.) he's not a financial burden
    3.) he has worldclass talent and a good attitude

    if he were to be cut, he'd be cut already, IMO.

  4. #169
    ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    maybe i'm slow, but i dont see a link?

    lol
    When you click on the site....there is this video


    Apparently its from NoClapsFilmRoom

    I wonder who that could be

  5. #170
    NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post
    When you click on the site....there is this video


    Apparently its from NoClapsFilmRoom

    I wonder who that could be
    oh

    i forgot i made that lol

    yea i got like 13 videos up

    im currently working on my masterpiece: "the pussification of greg knapp"
    bleed4raiders likes this.

  6. #171
    Dirty Player is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    I watched the recent 49ers games where Kaepernick has been making a huge difference for the offense, and would like to see Pryor start putting on that level of performance.

    If Pryor is a bust, then Reggie will have to work out some contract restructuring to keep Palmer for next year.

  7. #172
    AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    well lets put it like this ecnirp

    theres no QB competition

    theres no clear future franchise starter who's young and a ton of money invested in


    u got palmer, who will most likely not be here next year

    leinart who you know for a fact wont be here next year

    then you have pryor, the young QB who really hasnt shown a reason to be let go

    DA said their intention is to develop him as a QB

    so right now, there really isnt anything handcuffing the staff from letting him play

    so i'm not too sure why you sound so confident that this guy will be "forgotten" and "pushed to the side" or "cut"

    why would we go into 2013 with an all new group of QB's?

    LOL. not happening

    pryor has the biggest chance of staying bc 1.) he works hard
    2.) he's not a financial burden
    3.) he has worldclass talent and a good attitude

    if he were to be cut, he'd be cut already, IMO.
    Lol... Man why u keep respond'n to that guy & people like him? They'll keep tell'n themselves "he's not ready", "he's just a 3rd string QB", "he'll never be an NFL QB", "he needs to move to TE", etc because it's the water that flows through The Nile(denial) of the inevitable. Even if Pryor does shine as a Raider QB they'll still throw shade with snide remarks & backhanded "but" compliments to try to downplay his success. Ever heard of "speak it into existence"? These guys are just miserable because they're so emotionally invested in the bust that was the Palmer trade. They don't want Pryor to show any signs of being a solid QB, so they'd rather not see him at all because they know it's the end of the line for that other guy. I mean just look at the irony of the words on the meme of his avatar. That's what they do.

  8. #173
    JUSTWINBABY9111's Avatar
    JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post
    When you click on the site....there is this video


    Apparently its from NoClapsFilmRoom

    I wonder who that could be
    He is very athletic, but he needs a lot of work as a passer. Unless he has really worked on his accuracy, he will only get yardage running the ball. I scratch my support of the packages in the red-zone. I look at all Raiders equal, I want picks to pan out, and I want this guy to be the future, but he has nothing unless he has really works on that accuracy, he is not a natural passer. Unless he has really worked on his accuracy it is ludicrous to put him out there where young players can lose confidence very quickly. If he has developed enough to be adequate, and I mean not embarrassing, then I support him playing this season. You were right when you say embarrass himself, because that's what I see.

  9. #174
    AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    215

  10. #175
    JoeKiev's Avatar
    JoeKiev is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,315
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
    Lol... Man why u keep respond'n to that guy & people like him? They'll keep tell'n themselves "he's not ready", "he's just a 3rd string QB", "he'll never be an NFL QB", "he needs to move to TE", etc because it's the water that flows through The Nile(denial) of the inevitable. Even if Pryor does shine as a Raider QB they'll still throw shade with snide remarks & backhanded "but" compliments to try to downplay his success. Ever heard of "speak it into existence"? These guys are just miserable because they're so emotionally invested in the bust that was the Palmer trade. They don't want Pryor to show any signs of being a solid QB, so they'd rather not see him at all because they know it's the end of the line for that other guy. I mean just look at the irony of the words on the meme of his avatar. That's what they do.
    Clappy,

    I think you are playing this alternative account marvelously. First, it is an older account that has little or no usage. This is key because there is no way that anyone will expect it is you. Second, you are using a quasi-ebonics theme that is trapping many of the white racist folk-- "if they critique your language skills, they are obviously haters of black people," etc. Nice work.

    Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

    My critique: The only critique I have for you is one in regards to consistency. Look, if your are going to do the whole, "white people hate me and other black people because I speak in ebonics" then commit to it. This whole, speaking in appropriate grammar during one post and then all of the sudden switching into ebonics-mode by using word like "dat, dis, bruh,church,etc." is confusing and frankly not all that believable.


    Bottom line: You got a winner account here, you just need to tweak it and commit to one path or the other. Overall, I am pretty impressed. Fight the good fight bruh! Fight the good fight!

  11. #176
    ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Clappy,


    Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

  12. #177
    RAIDER_Dave is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,031
    Iíve been saying play Pryor to see what he can do. Well I hope he has come a long way since that first preseason game. Wow he was terrible there. He can certainly avoid the rush pretty well and run, but other than that, wow. Every completed pass was a screen or immediate check down for 4 or 5 yards. There was only one pass for about 10 yards that was caught. Every other attempt to throw the ball downfield was off by a mile. Atrocious accuracy. He threw 10 or so balls downfield that were so uglyÖ if Palmer throws one of those in a game he gets labeled inaccurate and a bum. And Iím not sure Palmer has thrown one pass as bad as any of those all year. Even Palmers picks have been pretty accurate, just thrown into coverage.

  13. #178
    NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
    Lol... Man why u keep respond'n to that guy & people like him? They'll keep tell'n themselves "he's not ready", "he's just a 3rd string QB", "he'll never be an NFL QB", "he needs to move to TE", etc because it's the water that flows through The Nile(denial) of the inevitable. Even if Pryor does shine as a Raider QB they'll still throw shade with snide remarks & backhanded "but" compliments to try to downplay his success. Ever heard of "speak it into existence"? These guys are just miserable because they're so emotionally invested in the bust that was the Palmer trade. They don't want Pryor to show any signs of being a solid QB, so they'd rather not see him at all because they know it's the end of the line for that other guy. I mean just look at the irony of the words on the meme of his avatar. That's what they do.
    Clappy,

    I think you are playing this alternative account marvelously. First, it is an older account that has little or no usage. This is key because there is no way that anyone will expect it is you. Second, you are using a quasi-ebonics theme that is trapping many of the white racist folk-- "if they critique your language skills, they are obviously haters of black people," etc. Nice work.

    Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

    My critique: The only critique I have for you is one in regards to consistency. Look, if your are going to do the whole, "white people hate me and other black people because I speak in ebonics" then commit to it. This whole, speaking in appropriate grammar during one post and then all of the sudden switching into ebonics-mode by using word like "dat, dis, bruh,church,etc." is confusing and frankly not all that believable.


    Bottom line: You got a winner account here, you just need to tweak it and commit to one path or the other. Overall, I am pretty impressed. Fight the good fight bruh! Fight the good fight!
    This is just plain pathetic.

  14. #179
    AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    215

    Ignore Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Clappy,

    I think you are playing this alternative account marvelously. First, it is an older account that has little or no usage. This is key because there is no way that anyone will expect it is you. Second, you are using a quasi-ebonics theme that is trapping many of the white racist folk-- "if they critique your language skills, they are obviously haters of black people," etc. Nice work.

    Third, you are even using this account to pretend you hate your own pals like Etwirp,etc., and then use there posts to promote the race cards that you have been dealing out like there is no tomorrow. It's just top notch stuff here.

    My critique: The only critique I have for you is one in regards to consistency. Look, if your are going to do the whole, "white people hate me and other black people because I speak in ebonics" then commit to it. This whole, speaking in appropriate grammar during one post and then all of the sudden switching into ebonics-mode by using word like "dat, dis, bruh,church,etc." is confusing and frankly not all that believable.


    Bottom line: You got a winner account here, you just need to tweak it and commit to one path or the other. Overall, I am pretty impressed. Fight the good fight bruh! Fight the good fight!
    U must make yo people proud...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •