Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Reggie McKenzie Press Conference

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by danax View Post
    I think he'll try but he can't come right out and tell us all of his thoughts about what personnel changes he's contemplating.

He's communicating with us, and that's good. He'll ask for our trust and patience. He'll tell us how disappointed he is but that everything is being evaluated and he's confident that, with time, they can "turn this thing around."
    Finally a realistic post. Obviously it has been bad, injuries, traveling cross country for 5 games, etc. If anyone thinks firing the coach is sadly mistaking. Look what DA has had to work with, please we need some serious roster upgrades as well. Knapp can go, but really hasn't been the issue. Our o-line sucks at holding back pressure. If carson has time, he can deliver. The ZB scheme does suck major ass though. Anyway I need to put the beer down and I will always watch the games. Haven't missed one in years. Streaming onto the laptop hooked to the big screen I will be every Sunday!

chudezee is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Does anyone know if we can have a reporter ask this idiot why he cut Pat Lee to activate Arron Curry only to cut curry a week later? I mean if they'd have kept Lee they could have moved Huff back to FS.
    NEO likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by agular9 View Post
    He'll come out and say how we have to stay the course through the rest of the season. We have to evaluate the talent that is on the roster and he will say that no ones job is safe at seasons end. He'll say that this is a process and tough buisness decisions will have to be made. With another year without a full draft, the scouts and himself will have to do a great job selecting the best players available that will help turn around this franchise.

He'll say what the few logical posters on this board have been saying the past few weeks and everyone will be angry all over again.

Dont count on a firing friday, if they were going to fire coaches, it would be done early in the week.

Will be nice to hear from the GM though, thats definitely a change.
    Logical? Excuse me? Logical? Getting the crap kicked out of you week in and week out is somehow excused in Raiderland now because were so eager to defend horrible management? Give me a break with this logical crap. Bad coaching, bad management, and bad players=the 2012 Oakland Raiders. Here's a clue, for free. TOM CABLE GOT THIS TEAM TO .500. Stop making excuses for these coaches for christs sake, it's nauseating. Seriously.
    Dark Gable, NEO and Moriarty like this.

Hall of Famer
    If I hear another poster come out and say, "It's ok guys. It's ok to get the snot kicked out of us every single week because McKenzie's got a plan. So lets be patient", I swear to god I'm going to leap through this screen and snatch what little heart you have left as a fan of this team and stomp on it.

What frikkin GM comes in and thinks to himself, "I'm going to lose as many games as I can in order to get high draft picks and rebuild the team".?

Hitman........take that Slayer avatar off until you grow a set again. I've never been more disgusted with this team then I have this year. At least in the past they have had an excuse. What's this years excuse? Tom Cable and Hue Jackson got this team to win games so I don't want to hear crap. Christ even the bedn'breakfast TRIED. Quit excusing this coaching staff. What is wrong with some of you? My god..........I'm speechless.
    raiderArt, Dark Gable and NEO like this.

xcraider37 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guydon View Post
    What I want is for Allen to be a lame duck HC. Go ahead and say we are going in another direction at the end of the year. Then we lose the rest of our games, get great draft position, and hire Gruden. There is half our problems fixed right there. Or do nothing, which is what I expect.
    We are going to hire gruden, Jay Gruden, just for you. Get off this gruden thing we are not going to bring him back. It makes you look like an idiot, everyday saying the same crap and is annoying to the rest of us trying to discuss real issues.

xcraider37 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RRICK View Post
    This I can't wait to hear. I just hope he doesn't put me to sleep with his usual boring press conference.
    I just hope he does better than when he got hired, hoping that was just nerves.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jave View Post
    If I hear another poster come out and say, "It's ok guys. It's ok to get the snot kicked out of us every single week because McKenzie's got a plan. So lets be patient", I swear to god I'm going to leap through this screen and snatch what little heart you have left as a fan of this team and stomp on it.

What frikkin GM comes in and thinks to himself, "I'm going to lose as many games as I can in order to get high draft picks and rebuild the team".?

Hitman........take that Slayer avatar off until you grow a set again. I've never been more disgusted with this team then I have this year. At least in the past they have had an excuse. What's this years excuse? Tom Cable and Hue Jackson got this team to win games so I don't want to hear crap. Christ even the bedn'breakfast TRIED. Quit excusing this coaching staff. What is wrong with some of you? My god..........I'm speechless.
    Just put people on ignore, like I just did you.
    ottomatic1 likes this.

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Reggie McKenzie Press Conference

**** all you mckenzie haters !
    RaiderFunk likes this.

sa_dick_steele is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jave View Post

The fact that bring the Art and Walsh year into this and think that they tried, ruined all credibility to your post. But frustration can do that to some people. Cable and Hue got the absolute most they possibly could out of this squad and all they got was mediocre. Are you satisfied with that? I don't think you are, I think you want to win it all. What is going on right now is the ripping off of 100 bandaides, lets see how they actually fix this complete mess (which is all that Hitman has ever said was going on around here, and no way he takes that down, it been like almost a decade he's had that thing on there, lol. I personally love it!). Hey, they might fail, but we can't predict the future one way or another.

BTW... No GM ever thinks that, emotion is clouding your judgement.
    RaiderXLeo and Metallica0688 like this.

Rookie

I don't believe this is a presser at all....

...just a sit down with Reginald done by Steve Corkran. Don't know where the "presser" part came in.

DSOTM is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman56 View Post
    Brett Hart??? Maybe he can give Knapp a piledriver right on the podium
    Bretts move was the sharp shooter, c'mon Rainman get your fvcking sh1t together
    raiderArt and Rainman56 like this.

Almaden is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Announcing a 43 percent across the board increase in ticket prices. Strike while the iron is hot.
    UptownXguy3 likes this.

RAIDERSUBEEZY is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Don't expect full sentences.. this guy is dumb as a brick...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERSUBEEZY View Post
    Don't expect full sentences.. this guys is dumb as a brick...
    Dumb as a brick but is the GM of a national football team, the one you root for. Must make you feel great about being smart huh big guy?

DSOTM is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERSUBEEZY View Post
    Don't expect full sentences.. this guys is dumb as a brick...
    Wow smh
    ottomatic1 and RaiderXLeo like this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information