Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I can't deny my true feelings any longer.

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter

I can't deny my true feelings any longer.

Rightly or wrongly, it's time for me to come clean with the Raiders Nation: I hate Matt Giordano

If I have to see this clown running beside another ball carrier as if he was trying to have a conversation with him rather than make a tackle, I am going to need a pre-screener. Make no mistake, we are the ONLY NFL team that willing to provide him solace. Let's see, he can't tackle, can't cover, he's old, he isn't any sort of a veteran leader, and on top of all that, he's the only POS I have ever known to consistently fake injuries on the field when he is beaten. If we took Stuart Schweigert, aged him and shortened him, that's Matt Giordano.

sagonzal is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Couldnt we have signed a veteran player sitting at home for the league minimum a few weeks back? Yes.

We've got so many holes it's not funny! The plan is to make it to the end of the season and regroup.

Chairman of the Board
    Blog Entries
    man i have grown to can't stand that guy. When he goes down with an injury from time to time i actually hope he is out!
    BigPrimo likes this.
    "Darth Vader is a punk compared to Al Davis," Hunter S Thompson

Hall of Famer
    You might not want to watch the rest of the year then, because he aint going no where.

Me... I kinda wish we had a defensive line and linebackers capable of stopping the run every once in a while so our safety wouldn't have to chase running backs 50 yards downfield on a regular basis.

agular9 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    no reason to hide those feelings, the guy is an average backup, but no starter. he's late on coverages every time and his lack of tackling is embarrassing. Like a poster above said, this roster is in for another overhaul.

Hall of Famer
    I concur, you can't freaking tell me everyone else on the team is worse than GiordO'NO! I've seen blind people with more vision than him! I've seen players make bigger hits in wheelchair basketball!
    diana likes this.

Carboran is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    I used to think he is scrappy. Now, I just think he is crappy

RiedersRaiders is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    I am not sure why anyone thinks next year will be any different then this year...keeping the same coaches as many on the forum believe we are going to do, not having much cap room to pick up free agents, only one draft(with a couple picks missing), not being able to attract any legit player to come and play in Oakland unless you over pay them (see reason #2). The sad reality is that this may take a lot longer then 2-3 seasons to fix if at all. Theres no guarantee that this GM and HC can correct this.

BigPrimo is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Giordano got delivered yesturday!
    raidernationbmw likes this.

LutaLivre is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    At best he's a situational backup or strictly a special teams player. An NFL starter he clearly is not.
    Chewy316 likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    Put him in the same bag of terrible bum ass Raider Safeties such as Marquez Pope, Anthony Dorsett, Sturat Schweight, Eugene Hiram, etc

raidertone is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RiedersRaiders View Post
    I am not sure why anyone thinks next year will be any different then this year...keeping the same coaches as many on the forum believe we are going to do, not having much cap room to pick up free agents, only one draft(with a couple picks missing), not being able to attract any legit player to come and play in Oakland unless you over pay them (see reason #2). The sad reality is that this may take a lot longer then 2-3 seasons to fix if at all. Theres no guarantee that this GM and HC can correct this.
    Next years team will be very different because there is going to be a major purge of ****ty and overpaid players. The only thing that worries me about next year is the possibility of Knapp and Hoffman returning to the staff.

Chairman of the Board
    Another player that has no business being an NFL player. He wouldn't start for 31 NFL teams but of course only for the Raiders!!

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by agular9 View Post
    no reason to hide those feelings, the guy is an average backup, but no starter. he's late on coverages every time and his lack of tackling is embarrassing. Like a poster above said, this roster is in for another overhaul.
    How does his play equate to "average?" He is at least far below average.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sabbath View Post
    Rightly or wrongly, it's time for me to come clean with the Raiders Nation: I hate Matt Giordano

If I have to see this clown running beside another ball carrier as if he was trying to have a conversation with him rather than make a tackle, I am going to need a pre-screener. Make no mistake, we are the ONLY NFL team that willing to provide him solace. Let's see, he can't tackle, can't cover, he's old, he isn't any sort of a veteran leader, and on top of all that, he's the only POS I have ever known to consistently fake injuries on the field when he is beaten. If we took Stuart Schweigert, aged him and shortened him, that's Matt Giordano.
    You are not alone.

He's an appalling football player.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information