Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I can't deny my true feelings any longer.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sabbath View Post
    Rightly or wrongly, it's time for me to come clean with the Raiders Nation: I hate Matt Giordano

If I have to see this clown running beside another ball carrier as if he was trying to have a conversation with him rather than make a tackle, I am going to need a pre-screener. Make no mistake, we are the ONLY NFL team that willing to provide him solace. Let's see, he can't tackle, can't cover, he's old, he isn't any sort of a veteran leader, and on top of all that, he's the only POS I have ever known to consistently fake injuries on the field when he is beaten. If we took Stuart Schweigert, aged him and shortened him, that's Matt Giordano.
    I love when he fakes an injury after a play in which he was embarrassed lol! Speaking of, he's not the only one who does this. I saw a Broncos receiver, I think it was Decker, totally fake like he was hurt after he dropped a ball over the middle. He dropped the ball, got up and was fine, but then he saw the Chiefs guy had the ball and he then fell down in pain. A few seconds later after the play was over, he got up and walked off like nothing had happened. Played just fine the rest of the game. I think he was hurt by being embarrassed on television. Same with Giordano.
    speedkills and diana like this.

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by AL 9000 View Post
    I love when he fakes an injury after a play in which he was embarrassed lol! Speaking of, he's not the only one who does this. I saw a Broncos receiver, I think it was Decker, totally fake like he was hurt after he dropped a ball over the middle. He dropped the ball, got up and was fine, but then he saw the Chiefs guy had the ball and he then fell down in pain. A few seconds later after the play was over, he got up and walked off like nothing had happened. Played just fine the rest of the game. I think he was hurt by being embarrassed on television. Same with Giordano.
    But those guys haven't done it on five different occassions in one season. Also, isn't he a defensive player? That's how you intimidate the other team?

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by AL 9000 View Post
    Don't forget when he got that mystery cramp in the Pittsburg game in Oakland. Left Mike Wallace wide open in the endzone. The Tampa Bay game was the worst. Doug Martin made him look like a girl on more than one run. SMH

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by sagonzal View Post
    Couldnt we have signed a veteran player sitting at home for the league minimum a few weeks back? Yes.

We've got so many holes it's not funny! The plan is to make it to the end of the season and regroup.
    If they have so many holes to fill, how is that coaching?
    raidernationbmw likes this.
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Hall of Famer
    Is he any worse than Tatum.....I mean Mitchell?
    R.I.P. Stacey Toran, Marquise Cooper

diana is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Carboran View Post
    I used to think he is scrappy. Now, I just think he is crappy
    Ahhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa I never thought he was scrappy but this actually made me laugh out loud

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by smucky View Post
    Is he any worse than Tatum.....I mean Mitchell?
    Yes, I've at least seen MM hit somebody, only thing I've seen Giordano hit is the turf in the endzone grabbing his "injury" after he gave up a TD, never in my life did I think we could possibly see someone worse than Schweigert, round of applause Giordano, it's all you buddy

Chairman of the Board
    Blog Entries
    I want STU back!!
    "Darth Vader is a punk compared to Al Davis," Hunter S Thompson

Hall of Famer
    Giordano isn't anywhere near as physically gifted as others playing his position -- we know this. Gio isn't surrounded by the most talented players at their respective positions -- this we also know. Gio is also not the starter. Rather, the starter is playing CB and again, this is not a secret. Gio plays well above his ability IMO but the fact is, he's not a starter but what he puts out on the field is likely as effective as any other backup in the league. One thing that you can't accuse him of is not trying so give the guy a break.

Oh, and BTW, had Burris been in the right place, Gio wouldn't have been chasing a RB down the sidelines.
    Raiders Baby! likes this.

Jerko is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    The faking of an injury while the other team is celebrating in the end zone is embarrassing. The running past the guy with the ball and then trying to catch him from behind is maddening. He always seems to be zeroing in for the tackle on the proper angle, then takes that ONE step in, and boom, the guy's behind him. STOP TRYING TO AVOID CONTACT! The offense tackles better.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerko View Post
    The faking of an injury while the other team is celebrating in the end zone is embarrassing. The running past the guy with the ball and then trying to catch him from behind is maddening. He always seems to be zeroing in for the tackle on the proper angle, then takes that ONE step in, and boom, the guy's behind him. STOP TRYING TO AVOID CONTACT! The offense tackles better.
    Too true.....Darren McFadden could teach Giordano a few techniques on tackles and angles

Veteran
    When I first saw the thread title, this immediately entered my mind and cannot be expelled (click at your own risk):

REO Speedwagon - Can't fight this feeling (lyrics) - YouTube

chudezee is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quite honestly they all Look like a bunch of Matt Giordano's back there... Could have easily been fixed... If these clueless Phucks would've have kept Pat Lee moved Huff back to FS we wouldn't have to see him trying to tackle a guy that has a 20 yard head start... Just to get this straight they cut Pat Lee to activate Curry than cut Curry a week later!?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    Put him in the same bag of terrible bum ass Raider Safeties such as Marquez Pope, Anthony Dorsett, Sturat Schweight, Eugene Hiram, etc
    Dont forget Derrick Gibson, and Eddie Anderson, I guess he was ok as a decent big hitter though.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    Put him in the same bag of terrible bum ass Raider Safeties such as Marquez Pope, Anthony Dorsett, Sturat Schweight, Eugene Hiram, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by r8derd View Post
    Dont forget Derrick Gibson, and Eddie Anderson, I guess he was ok as a decent big hitter though.
    Weren't all those guys starters? Next to Boller, I don't think I've ever seen a backup draw so much ire.

I wish McFadden, Branch, Barnes, Seymour, and Jones would quit faking their injuries too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information