Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Classless Bengals Fans... Fans pour beer on Carson as he left the field.

LutaLivre is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Classless Bengals Fans... Fans pour beer on Carson as he left the field.

I think I have a new found dislike for that franchise and it's fans...

Laces Out – NFL on FOX Blog

Hall of Famer
    Classless and unfortunately this behavior is more and more common now a days. Read the article on fireman ed hanging up his superfan status because he was being harrased by fellow jet fans.

Pro Bowler
    They did what most non-delusional Raider fans have wanted to do all season long. Except it wouldn't have been beer from most Raider fans, but another golden liquid lol

Hall of Famer
    Champagne too expensive.

Hall of Famer
    Never would have thought of Bengal fans as classless...oh well as long as Mike Brown is running things they'll find a way to become losers again
    "The massive Raider Nation is beyond doubt the sleaziest and rudest and most sinister mob of thugs and wackos ever assembled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Mckenzie
    The Raiders organization, with respect and deference to all its tradition and history, is about to embark on a new era...As we embark on this new era of change, one thing will remain constant and that is our Commitment to Excellence
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us special thanks to Ayso

Naphtali is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    What fanbase are you a part of again??

DSOTM is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    The article doesnt say it was a Bengals fan.

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    New meaning for washed up?

PburghRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    I made the drive from Pittsburgh to Cincy. Damn right I rocked my Palmer jersey. Ive been to Heinz Field, O.co, Ralph Wilson, and now Paul Brown, along with countless other hockey/baseball venues and I can tell you the Bengals had the WEAKEST fanbase ive ever seen. I actually had an old dude above me that literally once every two minutes would chant HEY RAIDERS HEY RAIDERS GO BACK TO THE BAY, YOU ARENT SAN FRANCISCO BUT YOUR TEAM IS STILL GAY...I turned around and politely told him I haven't called someone "gay" since middle school and get some new material. What does he follow with? A U G L Y you aint got no alibi. I was flabbergasted. This guy was seriously getting his insults from Nickelodeon.

I loved when people said I cant believe you spent the money on that jersey, I just reminded them the ticket to their horrible city was so dirt cheap I could afford another one if I wanted.

I mean, I love getting heckled, I love being the away team. When I was in Buffalo I felt lucky to get out alive and it was awesome. They have real fans up there. What I saw today was just sad. No intensity, no nothing. When I was in the black hole if the silver and black was on D I was screaming my head off...you could hear a pin drop when they werent booing Carson.

**** team, **** City, **** fans. Thats all.
    D-Tre and dredful like this.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePointAfterIG View Post
    They did what most non-delusional Raider fans have wanted to do all season long. Except it wouldn't have been beer from most Raider fans, but another golden liquid lol

Hall of Famer
    They threw garbage on his lawn in Cincinnati. Now they boo him and throw beer on him because he left?

Makes no sense.

Chairman of the Board
    I laugh when I read these post about other teams classless fans.

Man every team has classless fans. Have you been to a Raider game in Oakland? Have you seen that damn near every opposing team that scores in the Black Hole endzone gets something thrown at him. Its mostly beer. I remember seeing Desean Jackson get beer thrown on him when he came out to the field. Also remember seeing Tony Gonzalez (when he was with KC) get beer dumped on him too.

Not saying the fan that threw the beer on Carson was right. Just saying if thats classless then we damn sure got em in Oakland too.

Truth
    speedkills likes this.

SoBruTal_ is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

beer

ill punch a Bengal fan square in the nose for that one

#32 Allen is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Hey, Palmer asked for it...just wasnt his day..was outperformed by a 2nd yr QB from his old team, was booed loudly durin coin flip and beer tossed on him. I really dont feel sorry for the guy.

That pic had to hurt his feelings.
    defiance likes this.

LutaLivre is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    I laugh when I read these post about other teams classless fans.

Man every team has classless fans. Have you been to a Raider game in Oakland? Have you seen that damn near every opposing team that scores in the Black Hole endzone gets something thrown at him. Its mostly beer. I remember seeing Desean Jackson get beer thrown on him when he came out to the field. Also remember seeing Tony Gonzalez (when he was with KC) get beer dumped on him too.

Not saying the fan that threw the beer on Carson was right. Just saying if thats classless then we damn sure got em in Oakland too.

Truth
    To answer your question yes, I was a season ticket holder for 6 years. I know every team has their fair share of bad fans including ours, no doubt about that. Any fan that would pull that kind of crap deserves to have their asses handed to them..

Who else remember when Lincoln Kennedy jumped into the stands years ago in Denver and punched that donkey fan in the mouth for throwing a snowball at him? LOL.. That was awesome and that fan deserved it and worse for what he did...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information