Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Dennis Allen - You're on B1tch Status

Chairman of the Board

Angry Dennis Allen - You're on B1tch Status

How the F are you going to let the refs corn-hole you like this?

1. They took away the turnover.
    2. They took away the TD.
    3. They didn't even let the play count/loss of down.
    4. THEY ADMITTED THE MISTAKE AND STILL FVCKED YOU!

Do you think ANY HC in the league would stand there and say "Well gee guys, I don't think I like this call very much. It doesn't seem very fair." No! Of course they wouldn't. Harbaugh, Gruden, Pagano, Fisher, Cowher, Tom Coughlin, any of those guys would have popped a few veins in their neck and would probably have a heart attack from screaming at the refs.

Instead, there's Dennis Allen looking like a little kid begging for a cookie, rather than HOLDING THESE MFERS ACCOUNTABLE!

That's why you're a B1TCH Dennis Allen. F'ing prepubescent little kid with no business being a leader. And Reggie you suck for hiring these twats. Sell the team Mark, I'm sick of this BS.
    raiderArt, Tyson, POKE and 4 others like this.

Hall of Famer
    Acting like an assclown on the sidelines isn't going to change the fact the the officials couldn't overturn that fumble regardless. The team came out hard in the 2nd half and should have pulled the game within a score. I don't understand what crying on the sidelines would accomplish?

Chairman of the Board
    And can someone tell me why this punk ass b1tch didn't even throw a challenge flag to try and force them to get the call right?

I would've been ejected if I were the HC. There's no way I would've let them just ride with that decision. At the very least, it should've been 4th down after that play. The Bengals get a do-over? F'ing ridiculous.

No balls Allen.
    Dark Gable and Idaho Raider like this.

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    What can he do??

get ejected to
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

tyrantdadon is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    You could tell the refs wanted to fix it, but the rules didn't allow it. Lose-Lose scenario. I knew it was all bad when I heard the whistle. Hue would have made a scene, but Allen stayed composed. Would've rather had it that way tbh.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Acting like an assclown on the sidelines isn't going to change the fact the the officials couldn't overturn that fumble regardless. The team came out hard in the 2nd half and should have pulled the game within a score. I don't understand what crying on the sidelines would accomplish?
    You REFUSE to let them get away with that sh*t and just sweep it under the rug. You bring attention to it because it won't even get addressed by the NFL or covered on sports news.
    Idaho Raider likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    What can he do??

get ejected to
    YES. Instead, it will just disappear and the refs will get away with it. "Composure" is another word for getting punked.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LINQ View Post
    And can someone tell me why this punk ass b1tch didn't even throw a challenge flag to try and force them to get the call right?

I would've been ejected if I were the HC. There's no way I would've let them just ride with that decision. At the very least, it should've been 4th down after that play. The Bengals get a do-over? F'ing ridiculous.

No balls Allen.
    And acting like an idiot, getting ejected is going to do what exactly? Raiders are trying to move away from that undisciplined type of behaviour. I would rather a coach keep composure than turn into a baby. Yeah the Raiders got screwed but there's nothing that can be done by the team outside of calling the league and complaining about today's crew and that's not going to accomplish much either.

Hall of Famer
    How the F are you going to let the refs corn-hole you like this?

1. They took away the turnover.
    2. They took away the TD.
    3. They didn't even let the play count/loss of down.
    4. THEY ADMITTED THE MISTAKE AND STILL FVCKED YOU!

Do you think ANY HC in the league would stand there and say "Well gee guys, I don't think I like this call very much. It doesn't seem very fair." No! Of course they wouldn't. Harbaugh, Gruden, Pagano, Fisher, Cowher, Tom Coughlin, any of those guys would have popped a few veins in their neck and would probably have a heart attack from screaming at the refs.

Instead, there's Dennis Allen looking like a little kid begging for a cookie, rather than HOLDING THESE MFERS ACCOUNTABLE!

That's why you're a B1TCH Dennis Allen. F'ing prepubescent little kid with no business being a leader. And Reggie you suck for hiring these twats. Sell the team Mark, I'm sick of this BS.
    LINQ you need to calm down, no amount of screaming or tantrums would have overturned that call, it's just the way it is...like that penalty Schwartz got during the Lions thanksgiving game, it is what it is
    BlackOut, P.K3100, heavyD and 7 others like this.
    "The massive Raider Nation is beyond doubt the sleaziest and rudest and most sinister mob of thugs and wackos ever assembled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Mckenzie
    The Raiders organization, with respect and deference to all its tradition and history, is about to embark on a new era...As we embark on this new era of change, one thing will remain constant and that is our Commitment to Excellence
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us special thanks to Ayso

All-Pro
    What dont you guys understand about the whistle being blown?

Palehorse is offline Banned
    Veteran
    He can't throw a challenge flag on it. There was nothing he could have done.

Get your head right. It was bull****. But there was nothing he could have done.
    Da Raidahs likes this.

defiance is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    The Ent of lotr fails once more....... Palmer tsk tsk

Sacguy74 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    F the 9ers but Harbaugh would have torn someones head off. The officials would have had to eject him.

Hall of Famer

No balls Allen.
    And acting like an idiot, getting ejected is going to do what exactly? Raiders are trying to move away from that undisciplined type of behaviour. I would rather a coach keep composure than turn into a baby. Yeah the Raiders got screwed but there's nothing that can be done by the team outside of calling the league and complaining about today's crew and that's not going to accomplish much either.
    Perhaps if DA acted like he cared the players wouldn't have got in a fight on the next play. I mean if u feel like ur leader is doing something maybe u don't have to take it in ur own hands.

Chairman of the Board
    Bro, do you even watch football? Did you not see what negative national exposure does to influence the league? Do you not remember the sh*t storm surrounding the call in the Packers/Seahawks game?

Aaron Rodgers called them out. Coaches/teammates called them out. The replacements were immediately replaced BECAUSE of that issue.

You make a scene because it brings the league UNWANTED ATTENTION and FORCES them to deal with it.

Or, you can sit on the sidelines, like a b1tch, doing nothing and nothing ever changes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information