Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Boycott the next home game.

RAIDERSUBEEZY is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro

Boycott the next home game.

This is disgraceful. Reggie and the coaching staff need to jump off the bay bridge. We are getting blown out week in and week out. Even if you have tickets don't go. This is coming from a season ticket holder. I'm done.
    raiders_fan67 likes this.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

People will continue going to games because the blind support this new regime at all costs.

BigPrimo is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Selling my tickets if knapp aint fired.

Raidaguy831 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro

Man I been saying this!!!!!!!If we all did this it would show that we all have had enough.....

101proofRdrFan is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Can I please have someones tickets?

R8RFATEFUL2K5 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I'm EMBARRASSED to be a Raider fan right now! The only reason I am going to next week's game, is that my daughter's high school band will be performing before the game and at halftime. I got my tix at half price because I'm chaperoning, but even now, seeing this team's performance, I feel like I got ripped off! I'm trying to get my kids, or, at least my son, into the Raiders...How can I do that when they are constantly losing their asses like this? I'm never going to stop being a Raider fan, but there is no way that I will continue to support this franchise with my hard-earned money when they aren't doing jack ish and have'nt done so for at least the last 8 years! Still SMFH....

Raider Force is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    These losers deserve to play in an empty home stadium, maybe then they'll figure out that if they are going to treat this like a joke its going to come back and bite them.

All-Pro
    If the players don't care why should I care as a Fan. I will always be a fan of this team but I done for the season. The team has obviously given up on the season. So I'll just do the same. No more games for me this season.
    POKE likes this.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 101proofRdrFan View Post
    See, this is why it won't work.

BigPrimo is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 101proofRdrFan View Post
    you can have mine for 96$ a piece...

Hall of Famer
    You guys are something else, I'd do anything to see the Raiders in Oakland win lose or tie
    "The massive Raider Nation is beyond doubt the sleaziest and rudest and most sinister mob of thugs and wackos ever assembled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Mckenzie
    The Raiders organization, with respect and deference to all its tradition and history, is about to embark on a new era...As we embark on this new era of change, one thing will remain constant and that is our Commitment to Excellence
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us special thanks to Ayso

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrimo View Post
    you can have mine for 96$ a piece...
    They can try 4 for 1 this weekend against the Browns and still will not sell out with this lack of effort. Without Reece there is "0" offense. Allen is over his head as a HC.

MDRaider24 is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERSUBEEZY View Post
    This is disgraceful. Reggie and the coaching staff need to jump off the bay bridge. We are getting blown out week in and week out. Even if you have tickets don't go. This is coming from a season ticket holder. I'm done.
    Then be done and get the f*** out of here. How many times do all you idiots need to be told that we are in a rebuliding stage. We have a whole new organization with a new GM, new HC, new OC and new DC. We had to cut a lot of players mainly the most important postitions on defense in pass rushers and corners. Reggie had to fix a f****** up situation with salary cap and could not make free agent pickups and had no draft picks. To say something like dont go support your team is bull****. This is why i hate other raider fans. You guys sound like morons. Go be a chargers fan. Nobody is begging you to stay being a raiders fan.
    RaiderJuan likes this.

101proofRdrFan is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Im just saying if you already bought them and your not gonna go than kick them down.

Ca_Rick is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRaider24 View Post
    Then be done and get the f*** out of here. How many times do all you idiots need to be told that we are in a rebuliding stage. We have a whole new organization with a new GM, new HC, new OC and new DC. We had to cut a lot of players mainly the most important postitions on defense in pass rushers and corners. Reggie had to fix a f****** up situation with salary cap and could not make free agent pickups and had no draft picks. To say something like dont go support your team is bull****. This is why i hate other raider fans. You guys sound like morons. Go be a chargers fan. Nobody is begging you to stay being a raiders fan.
    What a dumb a#s!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information