Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Is It Time to See What Terrelle Pryor Can Do?

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by coogi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    Same sh*t u can throw a rock from duke and it'll land in UNC
    unless its jamarcus then it probably goes 100mph into the head of a gopher...
    Oh?

BigPrimo is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Rebuilding = Pryor
    If in playoff contintion = Palmer

Silver Sabbath is offline Banned
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by June510 View Post
    I think he should get some snaps and for those who said we would have a winning record if Pryor or Leinart were playing are wrong. We would be winless.
    Instead we have three wins and a less valuable draft pick.
    NoClapsPlease and BigPrimo like this.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Why do ppl talk about tj Yates like he is a scrub? Dude was good in college, he just happened to play for a sucky program in duke, fukk Knapp.
    I'm not saying he is a scrub, but most young QBs that start off looking good have decent protection, and Yates, like Kaepernick has a decent if not great OL. TP is going to have to get rid of the ball quick, and get rid of the ball under pressure. CP throws some picks, but he will throw even more. He will most definitely make some plays with his feet, but eventually he will look to run first more than likely and some other coach will have to fix him. This kind of situation has happened before with other teams, and it's not worth it. (If you think he is in fact our future) Develop him with a decent OL in what, one or two seasons? Knapp won't be here.

Yes f*ck Knapp, but I know you are surprised that CP looks as good as he has even if you do not admit it. I was anticipating Knapp to fail just like you, but he is "ok" with the QBs. Play calling he sucks, and he is not a fit here, and neither is Pollack.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTWINBABY9111 View Post
    I'm not saying he is a scrub, but most young QBs that start off looking good have decent protection, and Yates, like Kaepernick has a decent if not great OL. TP is going to have to get rid of the ball quick, and get rid of the ball under pressure. CP throws some picks, but he will throw even more. He will most definitely make some plays with his feet, but eventually he will look to run first more than likely and some other coach will have to fix him. This kind of situation has happened before with other teams, and it's not worth it. (If you think he is in fact our future) Develop him with a decent OL in what, one or two seasons? Knapp won't be here.

Yes f*ck Knapp, but I know you are surprised that CP looks as good as he has even if you do not admit it. I was anticipating Knapp to fail just like you, but he is "ok" with the QBs. Play calling he sucks, and he is not a fit here, and neither is Pollack.
    Knapp has zero to do with how good or bad Palmer is.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrimo View Post
    Knapp has zero to do with how good or bad Palmer is.
    That's good comedy.

blah_blah is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Actually yes, I can.

Neither are a powerhouse, and both schools primary focus is on basketball. Oh and they are virtually in the same city.
    While UNC might not be a football "power house", they have a way better and competitive football program compared to Duke and produced multiple NFL players.
    Duke hasn't. UNC has won games.. Duke hasn't.

You don't know too much about ACC football if you think UNC is on the same level as Duke in football.

dry23 is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Rebuilding = Pryor
    If in playoff contintion = Palmer
    Well, we're in first pick contention.

Hall of Famer
    Finishing Last Overall = Pryor
    Chance of remaining competitive = Palmer
    Fixed.
    Chewy316 and ShadowRage41 like this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah View Post
    While UNC might not be a football "power house", they have a way better and competitive football program compared to Duke and produced multiple NFL players.
    Duke hasn't. UNC has won games.. Duke hasn't.

You don't know too much about ACC football if you think UNC is on the same level as Duke in football.
    3 players from duke are in the hall of fame

just 1 from UNC

both programs are garbage

infact, the ACC is garbage

just sayin.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Fixed.
    "chance of remaining competitive"

have you been watching the games?
    raiderArt likes this.

All-Pro
    Fixed.
    You didnt fix anything cause we are not competitive and we are losing anyway.

Have you seen Pryor play regular season football? How do you know what he can or can't do?

Hall of Famer
    You didnt fix anything cause we are not competitive and we are losing anyway.

Have you seen Pryor play regular season football? How do you know what he can or can't do?
    Has nothing to do with what I think. Pryor doesn't even dress. The coaches don't think he can play. Quite frankly neither did Hue. When no coaches are willing to dress or put him into games it's probably an indication of what he can and can't do.

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    No bcuz "Carson gives us the best chance to win(7-12) & he's our best QB since Gannon".

I guess I can see da reason Raiders fans are considered the most delusional fan base in sports. These people are so stuck in their 1960's ideology around here a great man will be assassinated any day now.

MaxxxPayne is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Has nothing to do with what I think. Pryor doesn't even dress. The coaches don't think he can play. Quite frankly neither did Hue. When no coaches are willing to dress or put him into games it's probably an indication of what he can and can't do.
    That is 100% true... but, we are 3-7, we have been getting annihilated by other teams on both sides of the ball... Thus, there are numerous guys on this team that can't play.
    We put in Pryor, the fans can see that he can't play, and we will continue to lose... Keeping Palmer in might win us 1 or 2 more games, rather than putting in Pryor (that's assuming that Pryor is head and shoulders worse than Palmer.)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information