Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Raiders moving to Pasadena?

Dudeness is offline Banned
    Veteran
    Of course the raiders are offering deep discounts . We been blown out past 3 games. It doesn't look good for the rest of season. You ain't special its just business to get fans in da stands because they moving back to LA !!!" Bhahaaaaa

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider187 View Post
    Just another one of those lame "Raiders moving to L.A." threads. The Raiders just started offering their current season ticket holders (like myself) an early renewal incentive program for the 2013 season, so good luck for the Raiders leaving Oakland before next season. And not to mention that the JPA (Joint Powers Authority) and the Raiders just began negotiating a 5 year lease extension to remain in Oakland until a new stadium solution has been agreed upon. This article is completely useless, and contains no news at all. Next........
    So have all your articles that you provided, oh wait you didnt provide any articles, just said its private info that cant be discussed. But yeah we'll trust Oakland is building a new stadium. Hahahahahaha.. LOL aint happening in the city of Oakland.
    trur8r likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trur8r View Post
    Orale Holmes
    damn, for the last 30 years I always thought it was "Odale" Holmes .
    where did i go wrong
    trur8r likes this.

TonyHighRoller is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Raiders aren't going anywhere! It's funny how people believe anything they read lol
    Eastbay39 likes this.

Almaden is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    The Spanos family is behind this. I'm very close to the Charger stadium situation. I'm not at liberty to elaborate because I don't want to compromise 2 close friends, but suffice it to say the Chargers are getting very serious about LA, and have a team of outside legal counsel, financial consultants, tax advisors, and others working this. Look for news between January 1 and Feb 15.
    Eastbay39 likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyHighRoller View Post
    Raiders aren't going anywhere! It's funny how people believe anything they read lol
    Let's see, you're from Deep East Oakland and you're adamant that the Raiders "aren't going anywhere". Any theories beyond wishful thinking???
    trur8r likes this.
    "The Media hated Davis because he kept his mouth shut when it counted and didn't bend over to their tactics. Most NFL owners hated Davis because he was a 'them', having worked his way up, and also because he had no problem hiring minorities when no one else would. You can only have so many people saying bad things about you before the sheep believe it...And now, the sheep don't even know why they hate the Raiders, it's just always been that way..." - Sir Pig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information