Thread: Tedford for oc!!!!

RavenRaider is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Tedford for oc!!!!

raider_kin62 likes this.

UptownXguy3 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenRaider View Post
    Anybody but Knapp! Do It DA!...get anybody just pick a random person next to you who cares!
    Artois and raider4llf like this.

underdog is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I guess there is the question of whether he can coach an NFL offence

Hall of Famer
    Tedford would be an excellent pick up. He's a good head coach (not great by an means), but a way better game planner and play caller. He just didn't have a QB besides one, who could execute the game plan. Tedford also has a reputation for being an excellent teacher of the game and a good QB developer. Would not be a bad idea to bring him in to develop our 1st round QB-whenever we draft one.

Let's move Knapp to QB coach (as bad as he is as a play caller, I've heard he is actually a good QB coach) and Tedford to OC with Saunders as asst. OC. Let's do it tomorrow. No, actually better do it today. *I know Knapp staying as a QB coach is unrealistic.
    Last edited by Artois; 11-20-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Naphtali and ottomatic1 like this.
    John Madden: How is Carr going to do on the road? How is he going to do against a Rex Ryan defense that’s going to show him everything that you can show him? He’s going to be tested a lot more than he was tested in that first quarter of the fourth preseason game… It’s going to take time. He’s going to have to see everything and experience everything. Believe me, they’re going to throw it at him.

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    why would we want a college OC who is getting fired because his college team couldnt win?

nevermind, Artio answered my question. before i asked it lol.
    Last edited by ottomatic1; 11-20-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    Artois likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownXguy3 View Post
    Anybody but Knapp! Do It DA!...get anybody just pick a random person next to you who cares!
    I imagined this happening and start laughing-

Knapp can Trade Places with some random guy off the street, preferably Eddie Murphy:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vEaXAsbvHV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    RaiderAg likes this.
    John Madden: How is Carr going to do on the road? How is he going to do against a Rex Ryan defense that’s going to show him everything that you can show him? He’s going to be tested a lot more than he was tested in that first quarter of the fourth preseason game… It’s going to take time. He’s going to have to see everything and experience everything. Believe me, they’re going to throw it at him.

raider_kin62 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Well, after M Davis opened his pie hole in public as he should not have, we are probably going to have a problem with the team losing confidence in the coaching.

So lets fire Knapp and hire Tedford. Gotta do something, the coaches are losing the team.

Thread Information