Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board

Coach Allen coming up on NFL Sirius Radio

Within the hour..
    will keep an update on this thread,
    But now i am a lil curious.. Rich Gannon stated that
    "The Apple don't fall far from the tree" regarding to Mark and AL
    Mark making comments in the locker room Sunday, has even got rich concerned if Allen's job is safe.
    I am tweeting Rich asking him to ask Coach Allen what Mark discussed with him and GM Reggie McKenzie
    JUSTWINBABY9111 likes this.
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Hownd is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Keep us updated thanks
    Jimi18 likes this.

Metallica0688 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Tweet Rich to ask Mark who cuts his hair too . I want to make sure I don't go to that Barber .

SF_Raider_Fan is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    He's just going to say " We're going to continue to fight. We're going to keep grinding. The only way I know how to do it is keep working hard and figure out a way to get better".....blah blah blah.
    Bunch of worn out tired cliches. Sh*t.

The Raiders need a smart coach capable of teaching the players he has the blocking and tackling techniques, and a wise game game, to make them a competitive team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi18 View Post
    Within the hour..
    will keep an update on this thread,
    But now i am a lil curious.. Rich Gannon stated that
    "The Apple don't fall far from the tree" regarding to Mark and AL
    Mark making comments in the locker room Sunday, has even got rich concerned if Allen's job is safe.
    I am tweeting Rich asking him to ask Coach Allen what Mark discussed with him and GM Reggie McKenzie

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Gannon: Coach what can you do to get this defense fixed?
    Coach: No one is coming in from the outside to save us, we need to get back up and fight

Q: what did you see from the game film

Coach:at times we play well, D looked good up until half, but need to be more consistent.

GANNON: was you surprised to see Mark say some things this week?

coach No.. he grew up as a Raider, he wants to see the team that he believes we can be.. we need to work tirelessly to get it done,

Q: Reece doing good, even if your RBs come back, do you see him still in the role
    Coach: He has done well, a weapon and we need to find way to hand him the ball.

Rich: looking at cincy what do you see in dalton
    Coach: he is smart with football.. good TEs has good Wrs, and understands how to use them

Q: what about the Cincy D

Coach: get after the QB with 4 man rush.. lot of speed, and play coverage well

rich: saw cincy this season,calling games, Dalton throws in double coverage but they still make plays.
    COACH: we need to know where green is and game plan to take him away

Q: what do you say to the guys to get ready for this game?
    coach: role up our sleeves and see what we need to do to get this turned around.. if we believe we can get it done

RICH: who is your top level players is Tommy Kelly?
    D: we all have not played to the level we need to play at.. tommy has in spurts, but he needs to be part of solution not the problem
    and on Offense we moved the ball well at times, run the ball well at times, stop the run well at times, but need to do it consistently.. our guys are fighting.. working hard, and will get it done

Rich: how soon will McFadden be back?
    he is in the training room, and working hard, we like to get him and the others back as soon as we can.

AFTER Rich: Tommy Kelly getting paid with little production.. same as Seymour.
    don't think Darren is the RB is the guy for him.. they need a guy that can play 16 games.

tried to type as fast as i can, but seems like the same thing said yesterday.
    Coach thinks this team has what it takes to win games
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Hall of Famer

Coach Allen coming up on NFL Sirius Radio

Kelly and Seymour days as a raider are coming to a end.

Hall of Famer
    I feel much better about putting a check in the W column this week.

"We have been good sometimes, we have been bad sometimes. The defense plays good sometimes, the defense plays bad sometimes. The offense plays bad sometimes, the offense plays good sometimes. Some players have good plays, some players have bad plays. We have to roll up our sleeves, watch some tape, keep working......because that's all we know how to do is keep working. We'll get this turned around."

CUT AND PASTE THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY MORE INTERVIEWS. I hope I've earned all fans on this forum some more free time.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    "Hey, listen, the only way I know is to work hard. We will fight to get this thing turned around. Ummm, uh, ummm we have to work on being more consistent. Hey, we all need to do a better job, but ummm, uh, we were able to move the ball on offense pretty well. We've got to go back to work. Ummm, uhhh... I need to go back and look at the film. We have to score more points in the red zone, but uhhh, we move the ball. Hey, listen, we're gonna continue to fight. Hey, listen..."

Hall of Famer
    Its obvious he has NO answers to fix this team. In other words clueless!

Poor guy is in way over his head.

sa_dick_steele is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twoutrally View Post

What do you think he should have said? Tell us. You seem to think you could do a better job, so tell us what he should have said.

I'm interested in seeing this weak diatribe from you.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sa_dick_steele View Post

What do you think he should have said? Tell us. You seem to think you could do a better job, so tell us what he should have said.

I'm interested in seeing this weak diatribe from you.
    The proof is on the playing field. Start trusting your eyes!

CTEX is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AL 9000 View Post
    "Hey, listen, the only way I know is to work hard. We will fight to get this thing turned around. Ummm, uh, ummm we have to work on being more consistent. Hey, we all need to do a better job, but ummm, uh, we were able to move the ball on offense pretty well. We've got to go back to work. Ummm, uhhh... I need to go back and look at the film. We have to score more points in the red zone, but uhhh, we move the ball. Hey, listen, we're gonna continue to fight. Hey, listen..."
    lol wow, he sounds just like No-rv, when he was coaching here..too many umm's and uhhh's.
    DarkLordAlDavis likes this.

hellbound is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Do you want him to come out & say we need better players? We need players who are competent & wouldnt be back ups on another nfl roster? This guy sucks that guy sucks? He's going to say politically correct coaches speak. I couldn't imagine the hate he would get from this board if he actually called the players out.
    LaRaider2010 likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbound View Post

Do you want him to come out & say we need better players? We need players who are competent & wouldnt be back ups on another nfl roster? This guy sucks that guy sucks? He's going to say politically correct coaches speak. I couldn't imagine the hate he would get from this board if he actually called the players out.
    This guy couldnt coach an allstar team. Players know quality coaches quickly.

sa_dick_steele is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    The proof is on the playing field. Start trusting your eyes!
    Wow! That was weaker than I thought. By this type of response I see that you have nothing of value to add to any conversation about coaching, you might as well stop posting until things are turned around and you can jump right back on the bandwagon. Worthless
    Chewy316, heavyD, DSOTM and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information