Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Will Reggie Blow This Team Up?

panchovilla is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Will Reggie Blow This Team Up?

IMO the only way to rebuild this team is to blow it up. Except for the young receiving core, everyone expendable.

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    He already did!
    Joe McCann
    Detroit, Michigan

Reggie McKenzie; repairing the bandwagon one flat tire at a time!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Raider View Post
    He already did!
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeinrichmond View Post
    I just hope the Raiders win a superbowl before the return of Jesus. All I can do is hope.
    "Davis was one of the greatest coaches I have ever observed... A truly great coach. Had he remained in coaching, he would be considered one of the greatest of all time". - Bill Walsh

R8RRICK is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    He blew up the coaching staff this year, He might as well blow up the roster this year. Steven Wisnewski got the hell out of dodge even though he was kept on the coaching staff because he knew the new coaches were a joke.

Hall of Famer
    will Reggie ? meaning he is here to Blow up everything ? Reggie is the 1st one of a VERY LONG LINE OUT THE DAMN DOOR!!!!
    pointi and Idaho Raider like this.

Hall of Famer

Good it's not like this team was any good before he came. Doubt this team is tons better next year either. Still have to trim a lot more of the fat. We have like 4 really good players that's really good players not superstars
    jgrilldss likes this.
    My next door neighbor is a Raider fan my 2 neighbors across from me are Raider fans. A Lion fan down the street hung up a Detriot Lions flag outside his house a week ago.
    My neighbors and I hung up Raider Flags today and now it seems like the Lions fan took his down, huh I wonder why he did that?

Hall of Famer
    Yeah he started in the offseason cutting a handful of overpaid starters. The cuts will be deep this offseason as well. Next year could be a 1-15 season depending on if he completely guts the team including McFadden, Seymour, McClain, Kelly, etc as there will be no money to adequately replace them. Probably has to be done though to purge the team of high paid losers.

panchovilla is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Yeah he started in the offseason cutting a handful of overpaid starters. The cuts will be deep this offseason as well. Next year could be a 1-15 season depending on if he completely guts the team including McFadden, Seymour, McClain, Kelly, etc as there will be no money to adequately replace them. Probably has to be done though to purge the team of high paid losers.
    Purging the team of losers is right on point.

MrWestGrand is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

Reggie needs to purge himself. I'm beginning to believe Ron Wolfe gave us this suspect in support of helping his kid get promoted in Green Bay. If he can't spot quality coaching then his purpose will be fruitless.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWestGrand View Post
    Reggie needs to purge himself. I'm beginning to believe Ron Wolfe gave us this suspect in support of helping his kid get promoted in Green Bay. If he can't spot quality coaching then his purpose will be fruitless.
    I don't think you understand what's going on here but carry on blaming coaches and Reggie. They aren't going anywhere so people that don't like them have an opportunity to start cheering for a different team because next year will probably be worse. When this team is 2-14 next year you can all reminisce about the great 8-8 team of Hue Jackson. The team has to be gutted and built the right way for the first time in over a decade or more.
    jgrilldss, briz and Pledge like this.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWestGrand View Post
    ^ this!

darthraider76 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RRICK View Post
    He blew up the coaching staff this year, He might as well blow up the roster this year. Steven Wisnewski got the hell out of dodge even though he was kept on the coaching staff because he knew the new coaches were a joke.
    You hear a lot of players and coaches say that they knew that DA was going to end up being a head someday. Well I think they were talking H.S. football. Look at the other rookie head coaches and there success. This team had back to back 8-8 seasons. The pieces were there and Reggie decided to bring in "his guy". I know Rome wasn't built in one season but damn. I just don't get it.
    Even the saints with a interm coach are doing well!
    pointi, Naphtali and R8RRICK like this.

Metallica0688 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    He was blowing this team up the minute he he accepted the job from Mark .

Hired Dennis and let him hire his own staff . Which everyone with replaced of the former staff with the exception of running backs coach Kelly Skipper .

That dead weight was released or not brought back by Reggie this season and will be more of the same next season to for the roster .

That as pissed off as some fans are for what they see from the team could be even more pissed to what they see next season because of the cuts that need to be made here for the team to get out of the horrendous contracts that Al signed them to .

But but must take a few steps backwards to be able to step forward and know that you are on solid ground that wasn't always there before for this franchise .

E.99Raider is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

Allen sucks the entire coaching staff sucks...and talent which we not not that good on defense

red dragon is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Fire Reggie cause he took a super bowl contender and turned it into a 5 win team. [/sarcasm]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information