Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Raiders getting some respect

Outta Oakland74 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Raiders getting some respect

The passing game anyways, just heard Collin Cowherd on ESPN radio say Carson is good quarterback but because he loses people think he's a bad quarterback. Also plenty of praise for him as a viable fantasy option for what it's worth

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    According to Pro Football Focus, #Raiders Palmer has avg. 2.57 secs to throw, 28th of 33 QBs.

Still playing great without much support. No running game, drop balls, poor pass protection and a defense that gave up over 40 two weeks ago and ove 50 last week.
    UptownXguy3 and Godinez84 like this.

Hall of Famer
    No you got it all wrong bro were losing because of Palmer he throws INT's at the worst possible time (I'm still waiting for an answer on the best time to throw an INT). LMAO Palmer is the only reason we have won 3 games can you imagine Campbell (lets hold on to the ball for too long) behind this line he would be broken again. I love that we have Palmer I just don't agree with what we gave up for him. I hope he has about 5 more seasons in him if he does Reggie will put a good team on the field and I truly believe Palmer can win a SB here if he is given the right support around him............................
    "If your going through HELL, keep going"
    -Winston Churchill-

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    No you got it all wrong bro were losing because of Palmer he throws INT's at the worst possible time (I'm still waiting for an answer on the best time to throw an INT). LMAO Palmer is the only reason we have won 3 games can you imagine Campbell (lets hold on to the ball for too long) behind this line he would be broken again. I love that we have Palmer I just don't agree with what we gave up for him. I hope he has about 5 more seasons in him if he does Reggie will put a good team on the field and I truly believe Palmer can win a SB here if he is given the right support around him............................
    I agree. Palmer is the one bright spot on this team. without him.... 0-9. if our defense was even average and our running game was just ok this would be a different season
    Godinez84 and JUSTWINBABY9111 like this.

defiance is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUISVILLE R8R View Post
    I agree. Palmer is the one bright spot on this team. without him.... 0-9. if our defense was even average and our running game was just ok this would be a different season
    Palmer is holding this team back.... and were gunna see it on his end this Sun. Yah he might goto his TE and make another rally in th but to no avail. We need to use a rb out of backfield with some moves... then again Palmer might wait till hes covered to throw his way lol.

mike taylor is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Terrific View Post
    According to Pro Football Focus, #Raiders Palmer has avg. 2.57 secs to throw, 28th of 33 QBs.

Still playing great without much support. No running game, drop balls, poor pass protection and a defense that gave up over 40 two weeks ago and ove 50 last week.
    That's all palmers fault, what a bum, can't finish a game without an incompletion, can't throw 7 touchdowns in one game, 500 yards... BUM! running backs can't run and blockers can't block because Palmer sucks. Our defense is trash because of Palmer's bad juju. It's the truth. Reggie get rid of that bum!!!!!!

defiance is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike taylor View Post
    That's all palmers fault, what a bum, can't finish a game without an incompletion, can't throw 7 touchdowns in one game, 500 yards... BUM! running backs can't run and blockers can't block because Palmer sucks. Our defense is trash because of Palmer's bad juju. It's the truth. Reggie get rid of that bum!!!!!!
    Haha hehe hohoho.... You guys dont get it all you see is stats and his tantrum in 4th so he can go no huddle lol... the dude cant run this scheme sry to say and yes were are held back because of this... We could be .500 team If Leinart was at helm lol .... if Palmer wasnt so predictable in this style of play then alot of things would open up and wouldnt have to rly on come backs where btw most of his yards came from. Everyone wants to blame our failures on everyone cept Palmer lol..... let ya on a lil secret , Carson plays scared and within himself to much and lost that loving feeling back in 05.
    SF_Raider_Fan likes this.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by defiance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUISVILLE R8R View Post
    Palmer is holding this team back.... and were gunna see it on his end this Sun. Yah he might goto his TE and make another rally in th but to no avail. We need to use a rb out of backfield with some moves... then again Palmer might wait till hes covered to throw his way lol.
    You got to be ******* kidding me dude....smh

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by defiance View Post
    Haha hehe hohoho.... You guys dont get it all you see is stats and his tantrum in 4th so he can go no huddle lol... the dude cant run this scheme sry to say and yes were are held back because of this... We could be .500 team If Leinart was at helm lol .... if Palmer wasnt so predictable in this style of play then alot of things would open up and wouldnt have to rly on come backs where btw most of his yards came from. Everyone wants to blame our failures on everyone cept Palmer lol..... let ya on a lil secret , Carson plays scared and within himself to much and lost that loving feeling back in 05.
    Thanks for letting us in on that lil secret Coach Defiance! Can you tell us how Seattle's "Russels" will use his legs this week??

Pro Bowler

Think defiance is trying to get on everyone's ignore list with the dumb bs that is constantly spewing from his ass. Very few posters consistently irk me but he takes the cake. His posts prove he has no clue what he is talking about and I am beginning to believe he is the second coming of poster previously banned. Palmer absolutely the only positive we can take away from this disaster of a season.

DSOTM is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Inb4 Al9000 comes and spews his hatred all over this thread

Raidaguy831 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    [QUOTEI love that we have Palmer I just don't agree with what we gave up for him. I hope he has about 5 more seasons in him if he does Reggie will put a good team on the field and I truly believe Palmer can win a SB here if he is given the right support around him............................[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on that one bro.

KeiserSoze34 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Guess what...? Another palmer's ball washers thread...! Congrats fellows....being on a dude's nutsack just because "he's the best we've had since gannon..." (for what that can be worth...) really is a great mentality,and an example of your football knowledge. I'll agree...he's not the reason why we're losing,yes he's better than anything we have on roster right now,or anyone we've had since (here it comes again...) gannon....but HE's AVERAGE,he's almost always been average throughout his career....ALL of the league knows that,and now just because we have him,in the sunset of his career,you're claiming he's elite....!
    I'm ok with him now,but everytime I hear someone say he can be the answer for 3,maybe 4 years (lmfao...),and we should not think long term right now....well,that makes me want to puke!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiserSoze34 View Post
    Guess what...? Another palmer's ball washers thread...! Congrats fellows....being on a dude's nutsack just because "he's the best we've had since gannon..." (for what that can be worth...) really is a great mentality,and an example of your football knowledge. I'll agree...he's not the reason why we're losing,yes he's better than anything we have on roster right now,or anyone we've had since (here it comes again...) gannon....but HE's AVERAGE,he's almost always been average throughout his career....ALL of the league knows that,and now just because we have him,in the sunset of his career,you're claiming he's elite....!
    I'm ok with him now,but everytime I hear someone say he can be the answer for 3,maybe 4 years (lmfao...),and we should not think long term right now....well,that makes me want to puke!
    If you can find anyone calling Palmer elite in this thread before your post I'll give you all the money I have. But if you can't, you have to wash MY balls.

KeiserSoze34 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

I don't care about this post....It's been told and thought by a loooot of people on this site,on a lot of different threads,so now don't act like I'm pulling something out of nothing,bro...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information