Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: who is your favorite?

Hall of Famer

who is your favorite?

Tired of the negativity? How about sharing who your favorite Raider is and what you really like about him?

Mine is THE DHB! From what I've read and seen he is a hard worker. He has improved himself dramatically since his 7th overall selection. He is modest when talking to reporters. When he scores he doesn't dance he just does his weird goofy arms (that D. Moore did last week.)

He's got the attitude and (still) raw skill to be the next Tim Brown. I'm not saying he's close to that skill but his mannerisms are similar (soft spoken,hard worker, etc)

I'll admit on my fantasy team I chose D. Moore, but even then I still get mad it wasn't DHB catching a TD pass. I've never wanted a millionaire to succeed at his job more than I want DHB too.

Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=reapersgt;3789723]Tired of the negativity? How about sharing who your favorite Raider is and what you really like about him?

For David Ausberry ! why , i don't know . He doesn't get alot of playing time but what little I've seen of him , he just LOOKS like he wants to be out on the Football Field !! Remember he had a catch and great looking long run in Miami , that sticks out for some reason !!
    raidernationbmw likes this.

jpumphrey is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Burris that kid has passion and heart! and next year he will really be something to watch!!
    guydon and raidernationbmw like this.

Hall of Famer
    Thank you for replying, and keeping this at the top! 1st positive thread in 2 1/2 weeks!

I wish that when Ausberry was on the field I could keep my eye off the ball to watch him block...has to be a reason he doesn't get more tries.

erod20 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Cp3 is my favorite raider!! The old man can still ball and if our line was half as hold as last year we would have a winning record!!! He is the best we have had since rg

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

who is your favorite?

It's a tough one for me, but I'd have to go with Willie Smith. Just so much talent.
    Hala Madrid | MCFC | Torino

The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabbulous View Post
    It's a tough one for me, but I'd have to go with Willie Smith. Just so much talent.
    Even on a positive thread SMH
    cheapshotartist likes this.

ShadowRage41 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reapersgt View Post
    Even on a positive thread SMH
    I like both Palmer and Burris, I appreciate what both of them have done this season.

xcraider37 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    I'd have to say DHB #85 also, great work ethic, not his fault he was drafted so early and had such high expectations, probably should have been a later pick in the first round, he is improving and making things happen. Still wished he would stop jumping for easy grabs and catch with his hands better instead of his body, but you can surely see great improvement over years past and of course as Al Davis has taught us you can't teach speed.

Hall of Famer
    I'd have to say D. Moore because he's our most talented player. Once he eliminates all the drops he's going to be really good.

SoBruTal_ is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Darrius Hayward-Bey #85
    raidernationbmw likes this.

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

who is your favorite?

Denarius Moore, Darren McFadden

B. anthracis is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    1. Carson Palmer, by a long ways. Without him this team wouldn't scare anyone. He plays his ass off despite the circumstances.

2. Brandon Meyers. The guy survived two starting TEs and was considered only a decent blocker before he finally got a chance this year to prove himself. And he has in a big way.

3. Marcel Reece. He's been so under utilized it's sickening. He's the most versatile player on our O but it seems like only over the past couple of games have playes been designed to take advantage of what he can do.

There are others, but to me those are the three most notable.
    Nexus and raidernationbmw like this.

xcraider37 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by B. anthracis View Post
    1. Carson Palmer, by a long ways. Without him this team wouldn't scare anyone. He plays his ass off despite the circumstances.

2. Brandon Meyers. The guy survived two starting TEs and was considered only a decent blocker before he finally got a chance this year to prove himself. And he has in a big way.

3. Marcel Reece. He's been so under utilized it's sickening. He's the most versatile player on our O but it seems like only over the past couple of games have playes been designed to take advantage of what he can do.

There are others, but to me those are the three most notable.
    Sorry don't want to be even remotely negative, but just need to remind you without Carson Palmer, we may have had Jason Campbell, the ultimate game manager back, plus a stud first round draft pick playing, and an uncoming second rounder.

I do like Carson always have even with the Bungals. My beef is not with him, it is with comments like the one above. Without Carson we would have been better off today. I know, I Know it is all in the past nothing we can do about it now.

Favorite Raider = Carson Palmer

Least Favorite Raider = Greg Knapp

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information