Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Time to Clean House Yet Again (Merge of bash threads)

yoda is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Time to Clean House Yet Again (Merge of bash threads)

1. Fire Reggie MacKenzie and Raleigh MacKenzie.

Not sure why his twin brother ended up here collecting a salary, but I'd get rid of the both of them. He bet the farm on a rookie head coach without head coaching experience. More importantly, he destroyed whatever we built up with hue on the offensive of the ball. With Palmer off the couch and without McFadden, we were not too far away from being a top five offense.

2. Fire Dennis Allen

He brought in Tarver after he guided a horrendous defense at Stanford. Tarver had no experience as an NFL defensive coordinator before coming here. Granted, MacKenzie took to long to get Allen in place to make his hires, but still, proof is in the pudding and Tarver's pudding at Stanford was rotten. On top of that, he hired Greg Knapp, who was clearly not the man for the job here or in Seattle where the fire greg knapp websites still exist. If you've hired Tarver and Greg Knapp as your coordinators, you deserve to be shown the door immediately.

3. Fire Tarter

Defense is horrendous. Just about as bad as Bresnahan.

4. Fire Greg Knapp

Not sure why he's been collecting a salary off all the ticketholders. It boggles my mind after his history with the Raiders that Allen would have picked him up. Texans' success should not be attributed to him as he was only the qb coach. I have noted that Knapp tryed to play up his Texans' success after he got the gig. Now, hopefully he gets fired ASAP and we don't have to deal with him anymore.

5. Get rid of Aaron Curry

This guy makes too many mental mistakes at critical points in time. Not worth it.

There are many more to get rid of, per the previous thread, but the bottom line is this, I don't see MacKenzie building anything meaningful and you seriously have to question the Judgment of someone like Allen who hires Tarver and Knapp. I wouldn't give them a free pass just so they can collect salaries and get fired later. I'd fire them all right now and get an experienced gm and an experienced head coach capable of attracting decent assistants with some experience in here and start again.

Chairman of the Board
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Hall of Famer
    Holy crud, they haven't even moved the furniture back into the house from the last cleaning and you're calling for an all-out cleaning again? Patience is a virtue that not many here seem to have acquired.
    R8RFOX, HITMAN, djh_raider and 6 others like this.

DSOTM is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post

Not sure why his twin brother ended up here collecting a salary, but I'd get rid of the both of them. He bet the farm on a rookie head coach without head coaching experience. More importantly, he destroyed whatever we built up with hue on the offensive of the ball. With Palmer off the couch and without McFadden, we were not too far away from being a top five offense.

2. Fire Dennis Allen

He brought in Tarver after he guided a horrendous defense at Stanford. Tarver had no experience as an NFL defensive coordinator before coming here. Granted, MacKenzie took to long to get Allen in place to make his hires, but still, proof is in the pudding and Tarver's pudding at Stanford was rotten. On top of that, he hired Greg Knapp, who was clearly not the man for the job here or in Seattle where the fire greg knapp websites still exist. If you've hired Tarver and Greg Knapp as your coordinators, you deserve to be shown the door immediately.

3. Fire Tarter

4. Fire Greg Knapp

Not sure why he's been collecting a salary off all the ticketholders. It boggles my mind after his history with the Raiders that Allen would have picked him up. Texans' success should not be attributed to him as he was only the qb coach. I have noted that Knapp tryed to play up his Texans' success after he got the gig. Now, hopefully he gets fired ASAP and we don't have to deal with him anymore.

This guy makes too many mental mistakes at critical points in time. Not worth it.

There are many more to get rid of, per the previous thread, but the bottom line is this, I don't see MacKenzie building anything meaningful and you seriously have to question the Judgment of someone like Allen who hires Tarver and Knapp. I wouldn't give them a free pass just so they can collect salaries and get fired later. I'd fire them all right now and get an experienced gm and an experienced head coach capable of attracting decent assistants with some experience in here and start again.
    Am i allowed to say go fvck yourself?

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Donald Trump is back

Hall of Famer
    G-MoNeY, trur8r, R8ERMAC and 4 others like this.

BVJ
    Hall of Famer
    Do us a favor and remove yourself from the internet. Also consider a vasectomy.

RealRaider21 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Time to clean house on this forum and remove trolls like you.

Its just stupid to fire everybody right now.

AL 9000 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSOTM View Post

2. Fire Dennis Allen

3. Fire Tarter

4. Fire Greg Knapp

Am i allowed to say go fvck yourself?
    Why would you want to say that and make this personal?! All because you don't agree with him?! Ridiculous.
    raiderman61, rdr4lfe and Pledge like this.

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Time to Clean House Yet Again

Is this a joke ?

Hall of Famer
    He's already done better than the 2-14 season under Al Davis.

Al Davis had been running things for the last decade, right? How has that worked out, by the way?
    cheapshotartist likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon View Post
    He's already done better than the 2-14 season under Al Davis.

Al Davis had been running things for the last decade, right? How has that worked out, by the way?
    I don't know this time the last 2 years I still cared about the outcome of the game. There is something to be said about meaningful football in December ya know.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reapersgt View Post
    I don't know this time the last 2 years I still cared about the outcome of the game. There is something to be said about meaningful football in December ya know.
    It won't be meaningful at all unless we win the next several games. I have written this season off as part of the rebuilding process. It's a liberating experience.
    xcraider37 likes this.

cheapshotartist is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board

2. Fire Dennis Allen

3. Fire Tarter

4. Fire Greg Knapp

Totally insane post.
    MadBomber24, trur8r and Reno825 like this.

All-Pro
    We are not starting over again and that's actually a FACT. I do agree about certain things like knapp especially! But Dennis Allen is for sure gonna be here next year.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information