Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danax

Thread: Is Brandon Myers playing this week?

  1. #1
    R8R Fanatic's Avatar
    R8R Fanatic is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,039

    Is Brandon Myers playing this week?

    Anyone know?

  2. #2
    Raidaguy831's Avatar
    Raidaguy831 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    349

    Is Brandon Myers playing this week?

    Well if he dose not we could expect to loss by a bigger portion.....

  3. #3
    tonjappr's Avatar
    tonjappr is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Antioch
    Posts
    1,059
    second concussion, they'll probably be extra careful with him. could be a good chance to get a look at ausberry.

  4. #4
    RaiderAg's Avatar
    RaiderAg is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by tonjappr View Post
    second concussion, they'll probably be extra careful with him. could be a good chance to get a look at ausberry.
    Exactly. Ausberry has to step up...he has to block too.

  5. #5
    MDR8ERFAN's Avatar
    MDR8ERFAN is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAg View Post
    Exactly. Ausberry has to step up...he has to block too.
    Actually since we can't run anyway he really doesn't have to block at all but blocking downfield could help.

  6. #6
    danax's Avatar
    danax is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by R8R Fanatic View Post
    Anyone know?
    He's been cleared. (3:11)
    Coach Allen Wednesday
    JimmyJazz likes this.

  7. #7
    JimmyJazz's Avatar
    JimmyJazz is offline
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by danax View Post
    He's been cleared. (3:11)
    Coach Allen Wednesday
    Thanks for the info!

  8. #8
    SLVR and Black's Avatar
    SLVR and Black is online now
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,840
    Am I the only one who was wondering why there wasn't a helmet to helmet call when he took the hit last week?

  9. #9
    R8R Fanatic's Avatar
    R8R Fanatic is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by danax View Post
    He's been cleared. (3:11)
    Coach Allen Wednesday
    Thank you!

  10. #10
    SoCalR8r's Avatar
    SoCalR8r is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    Am I the only one who was wondering why there wasn't a helmet to helmet call when he took the hit last week?
    You are not. I was jumping up and down when I saw that hit. If you're gonna call helmet-to-helmet on us when the guy being hit was redirected by another one of our defenders and was only contacted by a shoulder pad then surely the hit on Myers should have been helmet-to-helmet and a hefty fine. Made me even more pissed off when Dan Dierdorf said it was a "clean" hit. B-*cking-S Dan!

  11. #11
    raiderwood's Avatar
    raiderwood is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalR8r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    Am I the only one who was wondering why there wasn't a helmet to helmet call when he took the hit last week?
    You are not. I was jumping up and down when I saw that hit. If you're gonna call helmet-to-helmet on us when the guy being hit was redirected by another one of our defenders and was only contacted by a shoulder pad then surely the hit on Myers should have been helmet-to-helmet and a hefty fine. Made me even more pissed off when Dan Dierdorf said it was a "clean" hit. B-*cking-S Dan!
    Yeah I think the refs saw pittas helmet pop off then they threw the flag. Amazing how many equipment failures result in raider penalties. I was screaming at that call cuz it would've been 4th down. On the other hand, it doesnt help our cause when guys like Curry come flying in late just to get involved. I'm sure that put a target on our backs with the refs.

    Dierdorf clearly doesn't like the raiders like the rest of the CBS guys.

    DHB carted off in a stretcher on a much more violent hit vs Pitt and we get no call. Could be bias, could just be lack of consistency with the officiating crews. I'd like to think the steelers have established a dirty reputation with the refs, and that the refs would keep player safety as a top priority, but against the raiders it's almost always a clean hit. Just my humble opinion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •