Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Saints Fan Here

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Saints Fan Here

Raider Nation vs Who Dat Nation

Hall of Famer
    There will be some professional football being played that day and then there will be the Raider game.
    d-mac37 and R8RRICK like this.

cheapshotartist is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by asaintferlife View Post
    Just hoping our teams have a great game, no injuries, and lots of fun. First time posting here, often I like to chat it up with the opposing teams fan.

Thanks
    Thanks for stopping by I wish you guys luck but not this sunday. Godell really *ucked you guys over and to this day I have not seen any proof against Vilma, Hardgrove and the other players. Once Vilma case goes to court a lot more info should come out.
    OTF and Play Hard like this.

speedkills is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Blog Entries
    good luck, could be a real shoot out 41-38 type game, both teams are similar good passing games, crap defenses. Although you guys have started to run the ball better with Ivory in the lineup.

I think it will be close raiders have a history of getting blown out then coming back the next week. We did it in the Pitt game and Atlanta games earlier in the year I see a game within 3-4 pts either way!

All-Pro
    Brees and Palmer will most likely combine for 1,000 yards in this game through the air Haha

danax is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by speedkills View Post
    good luck, could be a real shoot out 41-38 type game, both teams are similar good passing games, crap defenses. Although you guys have started to run the ball better with Ivory in the lineup.

I think it will be close raiders have a history of getting blown out then coming back the next week. We did it in the Pitt game and Atlanta games earlier in the year I see a game within 3-4 pts either way!
    2 top 5 passing and bottom 5 rushing teams with the Raiders statiscally superior against the run. Would be nice to have Seymour and Branch healthy.
    The Raiders can play with these guys for 60 mins.
    Turnovers and penalties will be key.

raiderman61 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    O/U line here in Vegas is 54, not sure if thats per team tho. NO and OAKTOWN two cities you dont wanna be caught with yer guard down!!

Hall of Famer
    I live in NOLA, and Im a longtime Raiders fan. I looked forward to this game to start the year, but now... not so much. If we were playing in the dome, we'd lose by 30. I just can't see Brees being stopped by our defense.. ever.

Saints 42
    Raiders 24

"Just win, baby."

Chairman of the Board
    No bounties needed for this game.

Hall of Famer
    Good luck!

Pro Bowler
    Welcome to the Bye week. If we have a chance to Win this Palmer will just throw a pic 6 to seal the deal

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asaintferlife View Post
    Just hoping our teams have a great game, no injuries, and lots of fun. First time posting here, often I like to chat it up with the opposing teams fan.

Thanks
    Welcome and thanks for the well wishes. As I have posted on another thread, the only chance we have in this one is if the Saints don't show up. We cannot run the ball, which means Brees will be on the field all day long. Bad combination for the Raiders...
    "The Media hated Davis because he kept his mouth shut when it counted and didn't bend over to their tactics. Most NFL owners hated Davis because he was a 'them', having worked his way up, and also because he had no problem hiring minorities when no one else would. You can only have so many people saying bad things about you before the sheep believe it...And now, the sheep don't even know why they hate the Raiders, it's just always been that way..." - Sir Pig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information