Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Palmer hasn't changed...

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    Poor man's tony Romo, without the Mobility
    Only difference being that unlike Romo Palmer doesn't have a running game, a go to tight end, or a defense that lets up 22.3 points a game.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike taylor View Post
    But this clappy dunce or whatever his name said said it's "retarded"..... what do those two know? i mean who cares if they're o-linemen...
    Yes, You'll get to know his idiocy unless you put him on "IGNORE" like most people have done on this sight.

Looks like this "phycho5150" and "defiance" have joined his group of irrational posters. They'll both be on ignore too for most and then they can all post back and forth with each other by themselves. Too bad we don't have a place on this sight where the unwanted can be shipped. Kind of like Australia for England

Oh wait, this isnt Premium, so this is for the losers.

"Escape from New York"

Veteran
    Palmer is easily the best QB this team has had in a decade. Perhaps they would be better served focusing on nearly any position on defense or offensive line first, no?
    mike taylor likes this.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    Yes, You'll get to know his idiocy unless you put him on "IGNORE" like most people have done on this sight.

Looks like this "phycho5150" and "defiance" have joined his group of irrational posters. They'll both be on ignore too for most and then they can all post back and forth with each other by themselves. Too bad we don't have a place on this sight where the unwanted can be shipped. Kind of like Australia for England

Oh wait, this isnt Premium, so this is for the losers.

"Escape from New York"
    put me on ignore already, you've posted the same garbage 3 times in a row, nobody cares man, i promise you

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by foodisgood70 View Post
    Only difference being that unlike Romo Palmer doesn't have a running game, a go to tight end, or a defense that lets up 22.3 points a game.
    foodisgood, seriously man, the excuses are pathetic now

he's working with no less weapons than anybody else in the last 10 years

its old now

focus on the facts

this offensive scheme doesnt fit the players

knapp has ran "empty calorie" type offenses ever since marriuci took him under his wing

the yards are from playing from behind, plain and simple

brandon myers grossly exaggerated stats tell the whole story, the middle of the field is wide open when the defense sits back in cover 4 late in the game with a hefty lead

understand now? or should i ask, are u even willing to understand or do you just want to continue to make excuses for garbage play on the field?

you see, if you studied football just a lil bit more instead of attacking my posts, you'd understand why these things happen

look at the situationals and you'll see why this team is terrible, from QB down to longsnapper.

Hall of Famer
    foodisgood, seriously man, the excuses are pathetic now

he's working with no less weapons than anybody else in the last 10 years

its old now

focus on the facts

this offensive scheme doesnt fit the players

knapp has ran "empty calorie" type offenses ever since marriuci took him under his wing

the yards are from playing from behind, plain and simple

brandon myers grossly exaggerated stats tell the whole story, the middle of the field is wide open when the defense sits back in cover 4 late in the game with a hefty lead

understand now? or should i ask, are u even willing to understand or do you just want to continue to make excuses for garbage play on the field?

you see, if you studied football just a lil bit more instead of attacking my posts, you'd understand why these things happen

look at the situationals and you'll see why this team is terrible, from QB down to longsnapper.
    You're right, Palmer isn't working with anything less than the past 10 years, yet he also looks better than anyone else in those past 10 years as well. If you look at the stats you will see Palmer has had pretty good games regardless of whether we were behind or not. He has also gotten us back into games when we were trailing, so it's not like he's putting up meaningless numbers. If you studied football a little bit more you'd realize there are no situational stats for longsnapper.

Hall of Famer
    You're right, Palmer isn't working with anything less than the past 10 years, yet he also looks better than anyone else in those past 10 years as well. If you look at the stats you will see Palmer has had pretty good games regardless of whether we were behind or not. He has also gotten us back into games when we were trailing, so it's not like he's putting up meaningless numbers. If you studied football a little bit more you'd realize there are no situational stats for longsnapper.
    "looking good" to me is winning games

take that fantasy football garbage elsewhere bro

we dont convert 3rd downs or sustain drives

its hard to "look good" in meaningful minutes of the game and still suck at the fundamental goals in order to win the game, which is to sustain drives, score points and protect the ball.

Hall of Famer
    "looking good" to me is winning games

take that fantasy football garbage elsewhere bro

we dont convert 3rd downs or sustain drives

its hard to "look good" in meaningful minutes of the game and still suck at the fundamental goals in order to win the game, which is to sustain drives, score points and protect the ball.
    You know what helps with that?? A running game.

Hall of Famer
    You know what helps with that?? A running game.
    but some of you said last year that palmer was so good he wouldnt need one with a full offseason

now he magically needs all the things campbell was knocked for having? how convenient!

dry23 is offline Banned
    Veteran
    but some of you said last year that palmer was so good he wouldnt need one with a full offseason

now he magically needs all the things campbell was knocked for having? how convenient!
    I'm starting to think Palmer is f*cking your gf/wife.

I've never seen a person hate someone so intensely for absolutely no reason.
    UptownXguy3 and RaiderXLeo like this.

Hall of Famer

Total BS. Who said that?
    It's hilarious that someone like you who defended Jamarcus Russell right to the very end, would now be the lead attact dog in ripping Palmer.
    You are as transparent as they come.

Hall of Famer

My how you exaggerate. People said Palmer could win games where the running game was being shut down, which he has. I don't recall anyone saying Palmer could carry us all season without a running game. MAYBE there are 5 guys in the league who can do that, but they would need a decent team around them. Also something Palmer doesn't have.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dry23 View Post
    I'm starting to think Palmer is f*cking your gf/wife.

I've never seen a person hate someone so intensely for absolutely no reason.
    i dont hate or dislike, dont put words in my fingers.

u sure seem to have it out for me for stating my own damn opinion

i dont attack anybody on here

thats how the forums are meant to be

ppl discussing their views

not resorting to lame/corny/cheesy insults

spreading rumors

talking about ppl's mothers

grow up

present a legit argument thats not focussed on ME as a poster or simply stay on the sideline, i'm not interested in your opinion of me because you've never stood in the same room as me and likely never will.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER_Dave View Post
    Total BS. Who said that?
    It's hilarious that someone like you who defended Jamarcus Russell right to the very end, would now be the lead attact dog in ripping Palmer.
    You are as transparent as they come.
    that was the general consensus for people who did not like campbell

i'm not going to break rules and call out names

but they know who they are

the common phrase was to the effect of: "Palmer is a guy who can win games with his arm on days we cant run the ball"

the sensible rebuttal from me and okie was that EVERY QB needs a run game in order to succeed

but then some of you referenced QB's like rodgers and brady, etc

now you've moved the goal posts on us, man up and admit you were wrong about palmer winning games on his arm alone when the run game isnt working.

Hall of Famer
    i dont hate or dislike, dont put words in my fingers.
    i dont attack anybody on here
    Funny coming from someone who just a page or so ago refered to other as "retards".
    mike taylor likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information