Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Since 2007... most memorable win?

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    My top 5 would be the following:

1. @ Houston 2011. Still tear up a little when I see footage of the final play.
    2. @ Denver 2010. 59 points in 3 quarters, able to rest the starters in the final quarter in Denver's home stadium was amazing. Don't think I've ever seen one team dominate a game like we did for those first three quarters on that Sunday. Everything went right for us, and nothing went right for Denver.
    3. KC 2010. OT win against the odds. Jacoby Ford exploded that day.
    4. @ San Diego 2011. Palmer nearly threw a perfect game, Denarius Moore was catching everything and Michael Bush steam rolled the Chargers in South Oakland.
    5. @ Pittsburgh 09. That 4th quarter was crazy, something like 5 TDs in the last 8 or so minutes of the game.
    Jimi18 and pointi like this.
    Do it once, do it right. Or don't do it at all.
    Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

All-Pro
    I have to agree with the 59-14 in Denver, know to many bronco fans and that made me feel great haha

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Bruce Gradkowski come back win @ Pittsburg.

Hall of Famer
    Texans has to be the best for me. After all the emotion with the passing of Al...
    Jimi18 likes this.

raiderrick311 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Royalty View Post
    Defeating the Chargers and ending a 13 game win streak they had against us and the way their fans handled that loss was classic.
    By far my most memorable in the last 5 years. It was the first game I took my now 5 year old son to. I'll never forget the laughter of my son as I carried my son around the Coliseum like a lunatic hugging and celebrating every Raider fan I came in contact with after Tyvon scooped the fumble from Rivers and took it to the house!!

TheDoctor is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    It has to be the Houston Texans game in 2011. The context of the game was severely emotional and it appeared the Raiders needed a miracle to win that game. The fitting thing about it all was that, indeed a miracle was received. Most in the stadium and watching on TV would have thought Schaub was going to easily run that one in, but instead he threw the pass and the rest is history.

I don't think I've ever felt like crying after a Raiders game except for that one.
    Jimi18 likes this.

OnTheeRize is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    1.Gradkowski vs Pittsburgh

2.Raiders humiliate Denver

OnTheeRize is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Funny how Hue Jackson was involved in most if not all the wins mentioned yet he still gets hated on by some of the idiots of Raider Nation.

Hall of Famer
    07-09 were just forgettable seasons . most every one says the houston game in '11 , den blowout in '10 and rightfully so . But i throw in the '10 blowout vs Seattle , remember the D that game was all over Hasslebeck I think he was the QB then and all over the Seahawks O , l think they had 8 or 9 sacks that game , 33-3 was score ! And although they lost , the game in '10 at Jacksonville was one of the more exciting games , i remember they were down late and McFadden had a great TD run to tie the game only to lose 38-31 , Campbell i remember played well with over 300 yards passing !!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheeRize View Post
    Funny how Hue Jackson was involved in most if not all the wins mentioned yet he still gets hated on by some of the idiots of Raider Nation.
    Funny how you mention Hue yet again....I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Hue being involved with the team for half of the time frame we are working with.

As far as the OP, definitely the Donkey Demolition of 2010.

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    A member of the Raider Nation would never call another member of the Raider Nation a idiot.. so..

reason why many don't back him up, of continue to cry cause he is gone, is just that.. he is gone! did you help him out the door?
    did any other Raider fan nudge Reggie? whispered in his ear and said "get rid of Hue"?
    he is a good OC, period. end of story!
    foodisgood70 likes this.
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Hall of Famer
    The Three Big Ones have to be the win @ Pittsburgh with Gradkowski and Murphy going off, the win @ Houston last season, and the Mile High Massacre where we basically got Josh McDaniels fired.

Three of the best Sundays I've ever experienced.

underdog is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Why don't you and hue just get a room already ?

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Hard to believe kiffin was coaching within last 5 years... seems like at least 7-8.

The most fulfilling was the massacre in Denver.
    But will never forget the Houston game 2011
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Veteran
    Crushing Denver when McFadden blew up.

Beating San Diego for the first time, capped by Branch's fumble return.

Beating San Diego on Thursday night. Palmer's first win playing near perfect and Michael Bush going off.

Beating Houston after Al died, when his draft picks played well. DHB making huge plays, Janikowski hitting 3 field goals of 50+ yards. Huff with game ending pick.

Gradkowski against Pitt. Murphy coming up BIG.

Jacoby Ford one man wrecking crew vs Kansas City

Culpepper vs Dolphins.

no particular order, just the ones that come to mind. I think there was a game in 06 when we went 2-14, but we got one of our wins at home against the defending Superbowl champ steelers. We get 4 interceptions, 2 for touchdowns, and won the game with less than 100 yards of total offense. I drove up to that game from LA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information