Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Election Solidifies Chargers as Front Runner for Los Angeles NFL Franchise

  1. #16
    Almaden is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    ala the Bush administration and all the Republicans that look out ONLY for that 1 percent AND those bills they signed that got us into this mess to begin with. Plus their obstructionism and that infamous statement "my goal is to make sure this is a 1 term president"

    I guess you like supporting a party that was willing to destroy the country for one mans job. Then put us back in a depression if they had got office.

    You're such a patriot
    I can tell you're an exceptionally bright guy. Very impressive Zippy.

  2. #17
    RAIDER_Dave is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    The only thing this election solidified was that we need to get the rest of the republicans out of the senate so we can actually move this country foward

    Other than that........ I don't care as long as the Raiders stay in California
    Yeah. Democrat rule has done so well for the state of California.
    The voters here have pretty much eliminated any opposition. Let's see how it goes.

  3. #18
    underdog's Avatar
    underdog is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Go raiders

  4. #19
    DaRaidas24's Avatar
    DaRaidas24 is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    ala the Bush administration and all the Republicans that look out ONLY for that 1 percent AND those bills they signed that got us into this mess to begin with. Plus their obstructionism and that infamous statement "my goal is to make sure this is a 1 term president"

    I guess you like supporting a party that was willing to destroy the country for one mans job. Then put us back in a depression if they had got office.

    You're such a patriot
    Thank you!

  5. #20
    smucky's Avatar
    smucky is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    The only thing this election solidified was that we need to get the rest of the republicans out of the senate so we can actually move this country foward

    Other than that........ I don't care as long as the Raiders stay in California
    Obama's solution to a recession is the redistribution of wealth, not in letting us make our own. Count me out.

    Sorry, this shall be my first and last political post on this forum.
    R.I.P. Stacey Toran, Marquise Cooper

  6. #21
    Raider_Len's Avatar
    Raider_Len is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Novato, Ca. (North Bay Area)
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    The only thing this election solidified was that we need to get the rest of the republicans out of the senate so we can actually move this country foward

    Other than that........ I don't care as long as the Raiders stay in wCalifornia
    This is a hopelessly naive comment, and has no place in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeinrichmond View Post
    I just hope the Raiders win a superbowl before the return of Jesus. All I can do is hope.
    "Davis was one of the greatest coaches I have ever observed... A truly great coach. Had he remained in coaching, he would be considered one of the greatest of all time". - Bill Walsh

  7. #22
    underdog's Avatar
    underdog is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    go raiders

  8. #23
    reapersgt's Avatar
    reapersgt is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,306
    You can say the Rams belong in LA, but what does that leave STL? I agree that the Cards belong in STL, but they chose do split town.

    Being from that area STL deserves a franchise and Has a huge fan base (STL and everywhere in Illinois that isn't Chicago,) when the Rams were good (greatest show on turf) there was never a problem...when the Chargers were good (3 years ago) there was still a problem.

    SD just flat out doesn't deserve an NFL team.

  9. #24
    reapersgt's Avatar
    reapersgt is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by RADRNATN View Post
    so the raiders are never getting a new stadium,cool ill die and only see the o.co
    Sad thing is...it's my dream to see o.co. Be thankful for what you have!

  10. #25
    reapersgt's Avatar
    reapersgt is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Len View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed4raiders View Post
    The only thing this election solidified was that we need to get the rest of the republicans out of the senate so we can actually move this country foward

    Other than that........ I don't care as long as the Raiders stay in wCalifornia
    This is a hopelessly naive comment, and has no place in this forum.
    As opposed to all the other political ideals in this thread? Let me guess you're a Republican

  11. #26
    Raidermofojeff's Avatar
    Raidermofojeff is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tacoma Wa.
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by smucky View Post
    If it happens, I'll go to one game a year. When the Raiders come to town.
    I did that for years when the Seahawks were in the AFC west.....I clearly remember Raider fans taking over the Kingdome....

    My thoughts ..I hate teams changing names and cities


    The Rams should be in LA
    The Colts should be in Baltimore
    The Cardinals should be in St.Louis
    The Titans should be the Houston Oilers
    The OK city Thunder should be the Seattle Supersonics
    The Raiders belong on grass below sea level in Oakland

  12. #27
    reapersgt's Avatar
    reapersgt is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermofojeff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smucky View Post
    If it happens, I'll go to one game a year. When the Raiders come to town.
    I did that for years when the Seahawks were in the AFC west.....I clearly remember Raider fans taking over the Kingdome....

    My thoughts ..I hate teams changing names and cities


    The Rams should be in LA
    The Colts should be in Baltimore
    The Cardinals should be in St.Louis
    The Titans should be the Houston Oilers
    The OK city Thunder should be the Seattle Supersonics
    The Raiders belong on grass below sea level in Oakland
    By that logic the chiefs would be the Houston texans.

  13. #28
    Raider_Len's Avatar
    Raider_Len is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Novato, Ca. (North Bay Area)
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by reapersgt View Post
    As opposed to all the other political ideals in this thread? Let me guess you're a Republican
    No, in fact I'm a Libertarian who believes the less government there is, the better. That fits in nicely here, where the forums are not supposed to be politically charged, as opposed to your inference that we should be governed by the most government-heavy party there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeinrichmond View Post
    I just hope the Raiders win a superbowl before the return of Jesus. All I can do is hope.
    "Davis was one of the greatest coaches I have ever observed... A truly great coach. Had he remained in coaching, he would be considered one of the greatest of all time". - Bill Walsh

  14. #29
    reapersgt's Avatar
    reapersgt is offline
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Len View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reapersgt View Post
    As opposed to all the other political ideals in this thread? Let me guess you're a Republican
    No, in fact I'm a Libertarian who believes the less government there is, the better. That fits in nicely here, where the forums are not supposed to be politically charged, as opposed to your inference that we should be governed by the most government-heavy party there is.
    Honestly I don't think it matters what party I am...

    You just seem heavily butt hurt about politics right now...

    The sad thing is if you read and comprehended what board you were on you would read Oakland Raider Fan forum.

    I'm sorry whoever the ....cough... Libertarian candidate didn't win, but please take your anger somewhere else.

    Note to mods...I've noticed if someone posts actual trade rumors (Bowe to Miami for example) it gets moved within minutes. While that's not Raider related exactly why are these posts allowed to sit on the main page for hours?

  15. #30
    seantreason's Avatar
    seantreason is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    227
    This could've been a good thread... F***!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •