Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Official Tommy Kelly UNappreciation Thread

R8rHead is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Thumbs down Official Tommy Kelly UNappreciation Thread

I cant wait until that bum is off the squad... Mcclain is pushing it too

raidernationbmw is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    You have no idea what your talking about. I feel where your coming from about Kelly and McClain, but you are completely wrong about Carson Palmer. The QB gets too much blame when things go wrong, and too much credit when things go right. Tommy Kelly is only good when he rushes the passer, he can't stop the run even if he wanted to, what i dont get is why not rotate the rookies and get them some experience Bilikudi and crawford can't be that bad at stopping the run can they?

Veteran
    Kelly and Seymour make splash plays, but are far from consistent. If I'm not mistaken, Kelly and McClain can be cut this offseason with little to no cap hit, although Seymour will be a cap hit around 7 or 7.5 million. We are going to have to completely retool at the 2 defensive tackle slots and middle linebacker aka run support unit. OR we can have Shaughnessy and Houston as 3-4 ends where they would be ideal, and draft a nose tackle and a linebacker and switch to a 3-4.

Long story short, don't be surprised if Kelly, Seymour, and McClain are all gone
    R8rHead likes this.

All-Pro
    It makes me sick when Raider fans talk sh*t on Palmer. I hope he's are quarterback for years to come.
    Mr Terrific likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by csyzero View Post
    It makes me sick when Raider fans talk sh*t on Palmer. I hope he's are quarterback for years to come.
    Jesus christ..you guys are acting like Im throwing The Next Rich gannon under the bus..GET OVER IT! I have my views on palmer and you have yours
    cheapshotartist likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderrocker18 View Post
    Kelly and Seymour make splash plays, but are far from consistent. If I'm not mistaken, Kelly and McClain can be cut this offseason with little to no cap hit, although Seymour will be a cap hit around 7 or 7.5 million. We are going to have to completely retool at the 2 defensive tackle slots and middle linebacker aka run support unit. OR we can have Shaughnessy and Houston as 3-4 ends where they would be ideal, and draft a nose tackle and a linebacker and switch to a 3-4.

Long story short, don't be surprised if Kelly, Seymour, and McClain are all gone
    Kelly rubbed me the wrong way in the Chargers game..I would not be mad at DA or Reggie if they cut his ass Yesterday!

raidertone is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by R8rHead View Post
    I cant wait until that bum is off the squad...palmer and Mcclain is pushing it too
    Damn bro isn't a lil early to be tipping the bottle already...
    Mr Terrific likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Jesus christ..you guys are acting like Im throwing The Next Rich gannon under the bus..GET OVER IT! I have my views on palmer and you have yours
    By all means not the next Rich Gannon. But we are acting like you're throwing the only person who's consistently produced for this offense so far this year under the bus.

Veteran
    Even if Kelly picks up his play, its hard to believe he's worth all the money he's owed. Out of whack contract. Reggie knows what to do with those

Hall of Famer
    When Kelly and/or Seymour get cut, I'm drinking Duvel and posting all the things I dislike about their play for as long as I can do it. Rememberances of just getting completely owned. The Buffalo game etc. etc.

To the OP, you are more than welcome to join in the fun.

Hall of Famer
    Hey, you'll love this one.

More than a few guys here, when asked about the worth of Seymour, said he was responsible for the improved play of Kelly.

Stuff like that you just can't make up.
    cheapshotartist and R8rHead like this.

Hall of Famer
    I cant wait until that bum is off the squad... Mcclain is pushing it too
    Hey, I didn't know you can edit your post when you catch h*ll from others. Note to self.....
    csyzero, R8rHead and foodisgood70 like this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smucky View Post
    Hey, I didn't know you can edit your post when you catch h*ll from others. Note to self.....
    R8rHead likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smucky View Post
    lol I usually dont care..RF.net has its trolls ..but its like these guys are seriously out to get anyone who is against palmer...my mistake for including another player in a Tommy Kelly thread so yeah I was kinda asking for it in a way

Hall of Famer
    lol I usually dont care..RF.net has its trolls ..but its like these guys are seriously out to get anyone who is against palmer...my mistake for including another player in a Tommy Kelly thread so yeah I was kinda asking for it in a way
    You know me, Old Trolly McGee. Don't make a nonsensical post putting Palmer (who, say what you will, you can't question his effort), in a thread with Tommy Kelly and Slo Ro and expect to not be called out on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information