Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Positives from Sundays Game

defiance is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ismail86 View Post
    Is it just me or does Moore drop a lot of passes?

Its Palmer ... John Elway had to take off the juice some also... hope Carson catches on... theres a diff between Elways missles from 40yds away and Palmers 3 yds away lol... link up my scrubs

Hall of Famer
    Loved the fact that they fought back and had a chance to win at the end despite poor run D.

DHB's one handed grab was highlight stuff..awesome. However, when he tried it again, it seemed a little foolish.
    Mr. Auburn Tiger....turned Oakland Raider backup plan after our savior turned out to be what we should have expected him to be.

Jason "Check Down" Campbell

BigPrimo is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    These coaches or Palmer need to find away to get Reece involved early. In the 4th qtr when we finally got Reece involved underneath and on dump offs it opened up the field more for the WR. This is why I was made at the final drive INT because we went straight down the field instead of going short to Reece and Meyers like the previous drives.

And Please GOD do something for us at halftime...I cannot take another one of our classic 3rd qtr shyts...

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by defiance View Post
    Its Palmer ... John Elway had to take off the juice some also... hope Carson catches on... theres a diff between Elways missles from 40yds away and Palmers 3 yds away lol... link up my scrubs
    This is the NFL, where big boys play. If it hits you in the hands you should catch it, period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information