Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: We suck and I cant take it anymore.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by POKE View Post
    ^ This made me laugh out loud at work. Now I have people in the department next door looking at me like Im a crazy person.

You the man Hitman!!
    Well if I made you laugh poke then I must be doing something right!!! how the hell have you been bro?
    Jimi18 likes this.
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Hall of Famer
    I hate when the Raiders lose. Makes me not want to have sex and makes me what to try cocaine.
    It makes me want visit Colorado or Washington....probrably Washington. Definitely Washington.

obama-looks-stoned.jpg
    Towner13 and Rainman56 like this.

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. -George Carlin-

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raider4llf View Post
    The first page of this thread is pure comedy gold
    Yep, and the Raiders are the punch-less punchline

possessed is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Well, on the bright side we aren't the Chiefs.

Hall of Famer
    C'mon guys, who actually thought that the Raiders were going to be good this year? Raise your hand if you did. IMO, the Raiders had far too many areas that needed addressing and a very, very young and inexperienced front office. My guess is that 2014 will be the first realistic chance that they have at being competitive. Until then, it's going to be rough.
    cheapshotartist likes this.

All-Pro
    This team has turned me into a boarderline alcoholic..
    Jimi18 and Raiders Baby! like this.

cheapshotartist is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    C'mon guys, who actually thought that the Raiders were going to be good this year? Raise your hand if you did. IMO, the Raiders had far too many areas that needed addressing and a very, very young and inexperienced front office. My guess is that 2014 will be the first realistic chance that they have at being competitive. Until then, it's going to be rough.
    Word, you can't take these clowns seriously. Until RM and DA finish cleaning house and get their own players on board what you see is what you get. We will win a game here and there but it's going to take a few years before we start winning on a regular basis. I tend to smoke one before the game to ease the pain some.

Rebellion is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    sometimes i wonder if some of you azzholez remember the JaWalrus days...at least the game was winnable + at least we score some f*Cking pts!!!

have patience, indeed. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by the_new_Jerry View Post
    Carson Palmer. I dont care if you throw for 700 yards per game. Quit helping us lose it.

Defense. Seriously f**king tackle. Doug Martin treated us like Sandusky.

Marcell Reece. Thank you. He may be our star.

Raider fans. I love you.

Sick of losing.

Sick of 'Same ole Raiders' feel.

Buccaneers suck.

Peace.

Jimi18 and the_new_Jerry like this.

Hall of Famer
    Carson Palmer. I dont care if you throw for 700 yards per game. Quit helping us lose it.

Defense. Seriously f**king tackle. Doug Martin treated us like Sandusky.

Marcell Reece. Thank you. He may be our star.

Raider fans. I love you.

Sick of losing.

Sick of 'Same ole Raiders' feel.

Buccaneers suck.

Peace.
    If the line could somewhat resemble a professional football offensive line then CP probably only throws 1 INT that game not to mention DMC would be in the top 5 of the league in rushing! but this isn't the case and the reality is that it starts in the trenches on both sides of the ball and both sides suck! outside of that there's plenty of blame to go around and CP and DMC are the last one's that deserve the blame on the team! your superstar marcel reese can't block worth a damn! go watch the film if you don't believe me! and Moore along with not being able to block worth a damn also is as bad a catcher as any on this team! Don't believe it then go watch the film! it's things like these that render this team inconsistent at best! Hell I don't even know if I can hate on Knapp as much as I did based on seeing these players get beat the way they do and drop balls left and right because the truth is catch those balls and win your battles in the trenches and then these plays that get called probably would work! I'm just as sick of losing as the next person but I'm not gonna blame CP or DMC because defenders are in their face before they should be on every play, you want CP to take a sack before throwing up a INT or throw in away and that's fine but the amount of times guys are in his face then he'd be throwing the ball away and taking sacks 8 times out of 10!

danax is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellion View Post
    sometimes i wonder if some of you azzholez remember the JaWalrus days...at least the game was winnable + at least we score some f*Cking pts!!!

have patience, indeed. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Right....I had fun last Sunday. This season is going nowhere so let's enjoy the fact that the team seems to give a shat finally and we've got staff that at least hasn't proven yet that they're incompetent.
    Uncle Al's final decade was a debacle in football terms. We now have reason to have hope.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by gil03 View Post
    If the line could somewhat resemble a professional football offensive line then CP probably only throws 1 INT that game not to mention DMC would be in the top 5 of the league in rushing! but this isn't the case and the reality is that it starts in the trenches on both sides of the ball and both sides suck! outside of that there's plenty of blame to go around and CP and DMC are the last one's that deserve the blame on the team! your superstar marcel reese can't block worth a damn! go watch the film if you don't believe me! and Moore along with not being able to block worth a damn also is as bad a catcher as any on this team! Don't believe it then go watch the film! it's things like these that render this team inconsistent at best! Hell I don't even know if I can hate on Knapp as much as I did based on seeing these players get beat the way they do and drop balls left and right because the truth is catch those balls and win your battles in the trenches and then these plays that get called probably would work! I'm just as sick of losing as the next person but I'm not gonna blame CP or DMC because defenders are in their face before they should be on every play, you want CP to take a sack before throwing up a INT or throw in away and that's fine but the amount of times guys are in his face then he'd be throwing the ball away and taking sacks 8 times out of 10!
    ^^^THIS^^^

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by gil03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Disagree wholeheartedly on the McFadden thing.

He is simply not a ZBS runner.

The line opens the the right zones and McFadden just tries to power throught the pile in front of him.

The power running game Hue was using fit McFaddens power running style so much better.

If we had Arian Foster, a great ZBS runner... it would be a different story.

I love McFadden... just hate him in this system.
    cheapshotartist and Rainman56 like this.
    Go Raiders.

Garner25 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    I hate when the Raiders lose. Makes me not want to have sex and makes me what to try cocaine.
    Cocaines a helluva drug Poke...

Chairman of the Board
    Disagree wholeheartedly on the McFadden thing.

He is simply not a ZBS runner.

The line opens the the right zones and McFadden just tries to power throught the pile in front of him.

The power running game Hue was using fit McFaddens power running style so much better.

If we had Arian Foster, a great ZBS runner... it would be a different story.

I love McFadden... just hate him in this system.
    I agree Jerry and I see the writing on the wall, DMC does not fit the scheme and he is injury prone. Time to start looking for RB's.
    the_new_Jerry likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information