Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Gotta love it, NFL's Power Rankings of head coaches.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermofojeff View Post
    I would rate Carroll and Fisher higher personally.........and theres no way around the fact thyat they have rated very generously with Allen.....I like Dennis,from what I know, but his resume is thin.........
    highly reasonable and thoughtful opinion that turned out to be 100% correct.
    trur8r likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Can we put a moratorium on resurrecting old threads?? I mean seriously, who f*cking cares??

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by foodisgood70 View Post
    Can we put a moratorium on resurrecting old threads?? I mean seriously, who f*cking cares??
    for ppl who always complain about recycled subjects, now bringing up previous threads relevant, its an issue?

or is it because it just so happens to disprove everything you and the like-minded have said all season long??

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    for ppl who always complain about recycled subjects, now bringing up previous threads relevant, its an issue?

or is it because it just so happens to disprove everything you and the like-minded have said all season long??
    It has nothing to do with what side I was no at the time. Bringing back a couple old threads isn't bad, but were talking more than a handful here. Don't try to spin this into something it's not Claps. You do that too much as it is. For most of the year last year I questioned the quality of our wins. Did you see me pull up a single thread saying we were going to go to the playoffs just to toot my own horn?? No, you didn't. Because I realize that no one gives a sh*t whether I'm right or wrong. It's like the guy who walks around telling everyone how much he can bench. The only person that gives a f*ck is the person spouting it.

tega234 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Whats with all the old threads being bumped???

B. anthracis is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tega234 View Post
    The 2012 offseason created a lot of divide among the opinions of Raider fans. Before a meaningful snap ever happened this season there were already two firmly entrenched but also odd camps: those who wanted Hue gone and wanted Allen/Knapp and those who were upset that Hue was gone and wanted nothing to do with Allen/Knapp. I personally have never seen anything like it. Usually when a coach is fired there's already a consensus among the fans that it needed to be done and that we can do better. But a lot of people didn't feel that way this time around.

There was a lot of mudslinging in the form of both direct and indirect personal insults and now those who feel they've been proven correct are serving up crow.

I would say that it accomplishes nothing but it is kind of fun and sparks conversation. So in that regard it does serve a purpose.

sa_dick_steele is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by B. anthracis View Post
    The 2012 offseason created a lot of divide among the opinions of Raider fans. Before a meaningful snap ever happened this season there were already two firmly entrenched but also odd camps: those who wanted Hue gone and wanted Allen/Knapp and those who were upset that Hue was gone and wanted nothing to do with Allen/Knapp. I personally have never seen anything like it. Usually when a coach is fired there's already a consensus among the fans that it needed to be done and that we can do better. But a lot of people didn't feel that way this time around.

There was a lot of mudslinging in the form of both direct and indirect personal insults and now those who feel they've been proven correct are serving up crow.

I would say that it accomplishes nothing but it is kind of fun and sparks conversation. So in that regard it does serve a purpose.
    I've seen it before on a Cubs board when the hired Epstein. Huge divide, many differences in situation but the divide is crazy! Nothing like here, a lot more people here can say they were wrong (not many but more here than there) over there no one can eat crow. Must be a Chicago thing. lol
    B. anthracis likes this.

Hall of Famer
    CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE STOP WITH THESE F*CKING necro posts?!?! The **** ain't cute and no one really gives a ****

Before you challenge the Raider Fans to sell out the Colisseum or say the locals don't support the team Please Read Raider187's extremely informative post: http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...ance-woes.html

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro

Lestermahoney is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tega234 View Post
    Just people seeking attention.

I'm just glad noone is bumping all the threads where the "rfn experts" got it wrong.

B. anthracis is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE STOP WITH THESE F*CKING necro posts?!?! The **** ain't cute and no one really gives a ****
    You don't have to read them and enough responses/posts have been made to them so that it's apparent that some people do give a ****.

Veteran
    They got a new power ranking coaches out now, he isnt at the top of the list anymore.

Merks is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    I was about to join this circlejerk about bumping old threads, then realized I made this one. Go me.
    sa_dick_steele likes this.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by foodisgood70 View Post
    It has nothing to do with what side I was no at the time. Bringing back a couple old threads isn't bad, but were talking more than a handful here. Don't try to spin this into something it's not Claps. You do that too much as it is. For most of the year last year I questioned the quality of our wins. Did you see me pull up a single thread saying we were going to go to the playoffs just to toot my own horn?? No, you didn't. Because I realize that no one gives a sh*t whether I'm right or wrong. It's like the guy who walks around telling everyone how much he can bench. The only person that gives a f*ck is the person spouting it.
    That is gold and the reason why people don't care is because all people want to do is win and we do not call the shots. So nobody is truly wrong, just optimistic. Why buy tickets if you can't be optimistic? Some actually pay for season tickets. Some do not live out of state, they spend a lot of money on the Raiders. Some don't predict failure if it ain't a black QB behind center, or a swaggy coach. Some kind of hope the RAIDERS win anyways. If any fan could pick the coach I am sure zero would pick Allen, and the last coach picked on our staff would be Knapp, right next to Lance Kiffin. Wonder how many even knew who Allen was when he got hired? The EASIEST, SAFEST PREDICTION FOR MOST ANY NFL STAFF IS FAILURE. Especially a no name patch job of a staff like we have right here. Allen won't succeed with this staff, and his little black book, of coaches is thin like his resume. Knapp hire proved that.
    foodisgood70 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information