Another way you can tell DHB has made it is DarkLordAlDavis hasn't posted a picture of some sort of crustacean in this thread
Oh, wait, now I see why you were taking up for him. OTF pointed out that your reading comprehension on the matter was similarly lacking. So how does that make me a "douche?"
As far as you celebrating my typo, it's a obviously pathetic attempt to score some cheaps points in a debate you lost by a landslide. Oops, you bad. Have a great evening.
Thanks for posting the video!!
I can't wait to see DHB on the field with all of his teammates...Healthy!!
I think we all agree DHB is no Irvin or Monk. Irvin and Monk were brought up to illustrate the point that good WRs do SOMETIMES use their body. I get that, but these guys were also able to use their hands to go up and get the ball when necessary. At this point, DHB has been shaky,yet improving, in this regard. Here's to continued improvement I'm done with this thread.
"Just win, baby."
It's not letting me view the video from my iPhone for some reason.... Can someone help me out n post a URL so I can try n open it up on safari
- You criticize a player and when your opinion is criticized in the same manner, you can't handle it and call me a douche.
- You put words in my mouth saying I compared DHB to Irvin & Monk while in reality all I did was present video evidence that there are HOF WRs doing the same thing. You said "I've just never seen a good WR use his body so much." it is obvious you never watched them play.
- You point out how you played high school football and coach high school football and question whether I have ever played football then call me a douche again. Take your experience and go apply for a professional job coaching WRs and you will see that the Pros, like me could give a Sh*t about your opinion.
- This is a message board where people give their opinion and if you can't handle people not agreeing with you and it makes you start calling people "douches" then you might not be mature enough to post your opinion. Calling people a "douche" will never be an effective form of argument; it doesn't make you tough to sit behind your computer and type
- I don't give a damn if DHB pulled his pants down and caught every ball with his A$$ cheeks! If he is putting up numbers and doing his part to help us win, that is all I care about.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)