Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Black Hole

Mr Hadi is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Black Hole

Been to a couple raider games over the years and now i wanna get some black hole tickets... some one was telling me that the people who sit there can be a-holes if they dont know u.. even if ur a raider fan.. is this true? Has anyone else got treated this way? Just wondering

Chairman of the Board
    I've never been in the black hole (sat above it a few times) but I have always heard the opposite. I've always heard that the black hole fans are great unless you are dumb enough to root for the other team.
    bleedslvrnblck likes this.

droboi510 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Im a season ticket holder in the black hole and don't.worry no 1 is gonna b an ass hole unless Ur rooting for the other team, we think of it as a big family

Raidaguy831 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Nope!Not true unless you start trouble with some one.Its was one of my best experiences in my life.I was so close the last game I sat in the black hole.It was when we beat San Diego thanks to that Huff forced fumble and Branch ran it all the way for a TD.I swear that I was able to look into Rivers eyes and I saw he was nervous.Everyone was yelling like crazy.I was whistling so loud people around me were tripping out that I was able to make that much noise my self.You could even hear me in the highlights video.The chiefs game was awesome too when we won in over time.Even though I went to jail.lol all in all bro its an experience you will never forget.Trust me I won't.....Go Raiders!!!!!

BVJ
    Hall of Famer
    Here is the thing people can be assholes to anyone in any given section. That said, I am a seaon ticket holder in the Black Hole, and I am nice - until someone tries to squueze in my seats. I am an aisle seat, so people try and squeeze in my seats, which isnt happwning when I pay hard earned money to seat there. If you get tickets and go to the Black Hole it is fun times.
    Raider Ran likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaguy831 View Post
    ...The chiefs game was awesome too when we won in over time.Even though I went to jail...
    You gonnna leave us hanging, or are you gonna spill the beans about this little incident?

RaiderDrewF is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LKNRaiderFan View Post
    You gonnna leave us hanging, or are you gonna spill the beans about this little incident?

Hahaha! Was just gonna post the same!

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Couldn't be more opposite! Every time I fly out there from Detroit I am treated with open arms by absolute strangers! Most are shocked that there are Raider fans in Detroit that would make the trek out for just one day to catch the game. 3 times out there, no issues. Everyone has been Soooo wonderful!
    Joe McCann
    Detroit, Michigan

Reggie McKenzie; repairing the bandwagon one flat tire at a time!

Rookie
    I have never seen a home game, but when I finally get my career when I want it to be and can appease the wife enough, I'll be sitting in the Black Hole. I can't imagine going anywhere else for my first time. I've wanted to sit with those characters since I was 6.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDrewF View Post
    I have never seen a home game, but when I finally get my career when I want it to be and can appease the wife enough, I'll be sitting in the Black Hole. I can't imagine going anywhere else for my first time. I've wanted to sit with those characters since I was 6.
    People don't sit in the Black Hole they stand up the whole game. Hope your wife is a big fan
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

troublesome is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    I've sat in the Black Hole 3 times and had no problems. I was there for the Lions game last year and ended up catching DHB as he jumped in the stands after his td. I'm going to a few games this year and I plan to sit in the Black Hole again.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Ran View Post
    People don't sit in the Black Hole they stand up the whole game. Hope your wife is a big fan

I'll probably be doing more swaying than standing, but I get your point.

She couldn't care less about football. I've been trying to convince one of my friends (also a Raider fan) to pull the trigger for the past 5 years, and I'm not making any progress. Can't say I blame him, he's married with 3 kids and it's hard to justify dropping that kind of cash to make it out from RI. I'm having a hard enough time convincing him to go to the Baltimore game with me.

BVJ
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    I've sat in the Black Hole 3 times and had no problems. I was there for the Lions game last year and ended up catching DHB as he jumped in the stands after his td. I'm going to a few games this year and I plan to sit in the Black Hole again.
    If you bought them off stubhub you might hace bought my tickets, lol

RAIDER_NATION970 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    I have the RAIDERS play here in denver and love reppin the NATION here in CO.... I can not wait to see my first home game with the RAIDER NATION regardless of where i sit... BUT one day soon I will be in the Black Hole with my family and MY RAIDER NATION family!!! RAIDER_NATION970

troublesome is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BVJ View Post
    If you bought them off stubhub you might hace bought my tickets, lol
    Lol. I dont remember if i bought them off Stubhub or Ticket Exchange, but if I bought them from u, i would like to let u know that I had the time of my life. Those were great seats. I really enjoyed them. If u ever decide to sale those seats again, please let me know. I most definitely would take those off your hands ; ). Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information