Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Clausen??

TheDoctor is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Jimmy Clausen??

Now hear me out here, if Andrew Luck decides to declare for the draft and presumably Carolina takes him with the #1 overall pick, it is very likely the Panthers look to shop Clausen. Could we possibly make a move with a 3rd round or a 4th round pick to get him? He could sit for a year or so and then take over the reigns. Now not saying he is the savior or anything but the Panthers wouldn't have much leverage seeing as though it does not make sense to keep him. He has not had a true chance to show himself and in the months leading up to the draft he was considered a 1st round pick. Clausen could be available for great value and the risk might definitely be worth the reward. Let Campbell play for 1 or 2 more seasons then play Clausen. Anyone?

FLORIDARAYDAH is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Why in the world would Carolina draft another QB?Not gonna happen

ismail86 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Carolina will draft Luck. Fox will be gone, new coach. They're goig to want to startfrom scratch. Clausen rubbed a lot of people the wrong way last year so he probably will get traded. I personally don't want him. I don't think he's all that good. I don't like his play recognition. I hate his d*ckhead attitude. I'd rather stick with Campbell and draft someone mobile later on. Jmho.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDARAYDAH View Post
    Why in the world would Carolina draft another QB?Not gonna happen
    Because Clausen is sh!tty... rookie or not, the guy hasn't shown much of anything at all.

hellbound is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    If they were to draft Luck, why would they shop Clausen? He was a 2nd or 3rd pick & isnt taking up that much cap space.

r8rs181 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    No. No. No. Clausen was a snobby rich boy his entire life. He seems like a prissy boy. We don't need drama here.

dtbat is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ismail86 View Post
    Carolina will draft Luck. Fox will be gone, new coach. They're goig to want to startfrom scratch. Clausen rubbed a lot of people the wrong way last year so he probably will get traded. I personally don't want him. I don't think he's all that good. I don't like his play recognition. I hate his d*ckhead attitude. I'd rather stick with Campbell and draft someone mobile later on. Jmho.
    Agreed! Clausen is so over-rated and his condescending attitude certainly doesn't endear him to his teammates.

Daggerman is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    I rather have JaMarcus. Seriously.

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Brady's wife might agree to let him play in Carolina. NE could trade Brady and draft Luck. Seriously. Have I ever been wrong?
    Locals in Oakland boycott the Raiders, causing 9,000+ seats to be empty and blocked off. Yet, those same locals think the Raiders CAN'T leave Oakland for elsewhere. The other 31 NFL owners are losing $$$ too because of the boycott. Yes, Mark CAN get permission to move.

Everything I post is my opinion as I am an anonymous internet poster. Respect your fellow Raider family members.

Hall of Famer
    Naw. I'd keep Cambpell over Claussen. Now, if you talk about trading Campbell, this year's number two and next years #2 (or this year's 3rd and next year's first), for Carolina's #1 pick, and then we take Luck? Oh yeah, I'd do that all day long. Luck or Gradz start the season and we get rid of the extremely average QB. Win/win.

Nnamdi 21 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    no, not because jimmy is THAT bad but because i like what campbell has done, you guys are forgetting that jimmy has had absolutely NO HELP, every qb that started for them has been **** not just him

Chairman of the Board
    We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderInSD21 View Post
    Because Clausen is sh!tty... rookie or not, the guy hasn't shown much of anything at all.
    Seriously. I'd rather take my chances with a 3rd round pick than trade it for sh!tty Jimmy Clausen. He looks terrible out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRV5490 View Post
    Possibly more concerning is the fact that he's a pro athlete wearing a Balance Bracelet. I'm not sure anyone stupid enough to fall for that has the brains to lead a professional team.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    We can post whatever we want to post on the board but the game is played on the field.

UptownXguy3 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Colt McCoy is better than Clausen...why take someone else's trash Clausen will retire in 5 years.

Blueprint is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggerman View Post
    I rather have JaMarcus. Seriously.
    I think you caught amnesia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information