Thread: Better luck next week fellas!

BIPOLAR is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Better luck next week fellas!

Hey, a big thanks to the Raider Nation delegation I had a pleasure to meet and party with Sunday. It was a gorgeous day in Nashville... it was actually fairly warm. The sun was intense. I was glad to see the Titans come out in white, that's for sure!

I've got no jokes or jabs for 'ya... except maybe one... you guys need to see to it that Coach Cable has a little talk with Campbell on how not to slide his way to 4th and 1... the second time that happened I totally lost it!

Good game, better luck against the Lambs, err, I mean Rams.

-Jay

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by BIPOLAR View Post
    Hey, a big thanks to the Raider Nation delegation I had a pleasure to meet and party with Sunday. It was a gorgeous day in Nashville... it was actually fairly warm. The sun was intense. I was glad to see the Titans come out in white, that's for sure!

I've got no jokes or jabs for 'ya... except maybe one... you guys need to see to it that Coach Cable has a little talk with Campbell on how not to slide his way to 4th and 1... the second time that happened I totally lost it!

-Jay
    Thanks, Jay... Good luck with the rest of the season!!
    Go Raiders.

RAIDER_NATION970 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Thanks Jay. AND thanks for not being a guy who comes over here to just talk smack and be a jerk. We deserve what we got sunday, and I hope the team and coaches make the proper adjustments. Thanks again and good luck the rest of the season.

Pro Bowler
    Nice post Jay! Best wishes for the rest of the season.

DreDay707 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer

-Jay
    Thats not a joke, thats real talk. No guts at all in JC's belly!

jtagg7754 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer

-Jay
    Good luck to you guys also. Might need it in that division. Things are gonna get nasty w/ Houston and Indi.... as always.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jtagg7754 View Post
    Good luck to you guys also. Might need it in that division. Things are gonna get nasty w/ Houston and Indy.... as always.
    I feel like the whole division kinda caught a break with Houston's big surprise (a surprise to seemingly everyone but Texans fans) performance over Indy. When LP Field was updated to that score there was a cheer heard all across the stadium. If you didn't know any better you would have thought Campbell took another dirtnap.

Reciprocally speaking, I was shocked that Kansas City knocked off the Chargers. Coincidentally, The team that hails from Houston is more or less a reincarnation of the modern day Kansas City club, historically speaking, from an AFL perspective of course. This fact couldn't be lost on Raider Nation, even if thy do seem convinced every game day is actually Halloween.

PS- Philip Rivers is a supreme douche...
    sorry, just had to say that.

Pro Bowler
    I gotta admit, for being in a visiting city, the fans of nashville were amazing. Lighthearted jabbing, nothing seroius or angry, they were more intrigued about us raider fans than anything. The stadium was beautiful. I definatley look forward to the next time the raiders play in Nashville

JDM ThUnder is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    hey we dont take kindly to your type around here Titan fan!!! jk lol thanks for taking it easy on us though that was really nice

Rookie
    Hey, do you guys know Raider9175? I'd like to ask that dude about some of his outrageous claims. I mean, he straight tried to warn us about Jason "safe at 2nd" Campbell... He talked like we should fear Campbell like he's the Kraken.

Hall of Famer
    Hey, do you guys know Raider9175? I'd like to ask that dude about some of his outrageous claims. I mean, he straight tried to warn us about Jason "safe at 2nd" Campbell... He talked like we should fear Campbell like he's the Kraken.
    LOL!!! I was lurking your guys boards and saw him posting the size/weight ratio of each Raider player and made me do this

--->

Anyways, no idea who that guy is.

Thread Information