Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: TICK Toc , Here comes the cuts (merged), OFFICIAL CUT THREAD!

VEfreak is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KensaiKatai View Post
    i actually agree with your contribution, now can we stop with the disparaging remarks please. P.S. Mitchell would of never made it to the 7th tho. But i agree with who should go.
    Alright I'll calm it down and just say I hope your analysis is dead on and that he doesn't get cut. Some times I get riled up. I just saw a Javon Walker thread in the forum for christ's sake

raiderroo is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by VEfreak View Post
    Alright I'll calm it down and just say I hope your analysis is dead on and that he doesn't get cut. Some times I get riled up. I just saw a Javon Walker thread in the forum for christ's sake
    Gotta love this stuff. Javon Walker oh man.

Hall of Famer
    I'm good with my music career, thanks for the condescending remarks towards me all throughout this thread though. Why don't you actually contribute something?
    Just set the dummy to ignore, thats what everyone else has done.
    "Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon."-John Madden

KensaiKatai is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderroo View Post
    Gotta love this stuff. Javon Walker oh man.
    i hear that..

Quote Originally Posted by Favre=Picks View Post
    it's cool, he's going through a tough time...

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMac View Post
    Have you watched any of the spteams units this pre-season? All of these comments about spteams play from you & yet for you to not even notice that Brown was a gunner on punt-coverage is beyond belief.
    Well I am not in 'disbelief' that you chose to comment on a post that you did not read!! I guess that is your style !! For the record the post is about SAM WILLIAMS and his play on ST !!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Favre=Picks View Post
    love you too

Hall of Famer
    My "Stevie Brown > Mike Mitchell" threads sums this up. I don't necessarily trust Andy Slater, but he's really only verifying what I've seen with my own eyes. Mike Mitchell just looks lost out there to me. Looks more like a 5th-6th round project than a 2nd round pick, and doesn't have the skill set to really fit into any specific role we have in this defense. I really couldn't wrap my head around the coaching liking what they're seeing from him and so it makes sense if Slater's right.

I'm not saying MM should necessarily be cut, but for Stevie Brown to not make this roster is truly outrageous unless he has a sizzurp addiction or something we don't know about.

Stevie Brown looks to be a damn fine football player. Honestly if you're going to see what Brown showed and still cut him, then what's the point of even having a 7th round in the draft? I don't know what more this kid could have done. Interception on every play?
    Quote Originally Posted by SRV5490 View Post
    Possibly more concerning is the fact that he's a pro athlete wearing a Balance Bracelet. I'm not sure anyone stupid enough to fall for that has the brains to lead a professional team.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    We can post whatever we want to post on the board but the game is played on the field.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    My "Stevie Brown > Mike Mitchell" threads sums this up. I don't necessarily trust Andy Slater, but he's really only verifying what I've seen with my own eyes. Mike Mitchell just looks lost out there to me. Looks more like a 5th-6th round project than a 2nd round pick, and doesn't have the skill set to really fit into any specific role we have in this defense. I really couldn't wrap my head around the coaching liking what they're seeing from him and so it makes sense if Slater's right.

I'm not saying MM should necessarily be cut, but for Stevie Brown to not make this roster is truly outrageous unless he has a sizzurp addiction or something we don't know about.

Stevie Brown looks to be a damn fine football player. Honestly if you're going to see what Brown showed and still cut him, then what's the point of even having a 7th round in the draft? I don't know what more this kid could have done. Interception on every play?
    We agree...but slater is saying Brown is the one cut, that's why i'm bugging out.

D-Tre is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Can someone please tell me who the **** Slater is...

Hall of Famer
    it's cool, he's going through a tough time...
    Naww I'm just really abrasive sometimes. Some guys like my post, others tolerate it, and some think I'm an asshole.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Tre View Post
    Can someone please tell me who the **** Slater is...
    as i posted earlier..

Quote Originally Posted by YoungLegend View Post
    I actually wouldn't be mad at that cause Q.Groves has played his ass off and has played really good.

But why are we trusting a guy who lives in South Florida for information what connection does he have?
    Andy also worked for Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders organization. Slater had the unique privilege of being the tech who prepared the breakdown of NFL game film and present it to players and coaches during their meetings . At an early age Andy Slater went where the rest of media could not go….deep inside
    but to be fair Lombardi worked for the raiders too and he's already proven to be full of sh*t. so..i'm holding out until i get official confirmation, this has me stressed..

Hall of Famer
    Naww I'm just really abrasive sometimes. Some guys like my post, others tolerate it, and some think I'm an asshole.
    whatever floats your boat..

DreDay707 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    There is no ****ing way The Raiders cut Stevie Brown over Hiram Eugene!

Hall of Famer
    VittorioTafur..

Stevie Brown & Mike Mitchell were both at practice today, and Brown talked to reporters at length about making the 53-man roster. We'll see

Hall of Famer

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread Information