Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jamarcus Russell now

2010 Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderwood View Post
    Not sticking up for this POS, but if someone told you that all you had to do was work hard for the first 20 years of your life, and we'll pay you 39 mil but you can't go back to Oakland, would you take it?

I'd say "I be takin dat deal yo" too!

Like someone else said, don't hate the player, hate the game. For crying out loud hate Al Davis for interviewing this cat, following him around with a private investigator (remember that boys and girls?!) and still drafting him #1 overall.
    Has hasn't been working hard for 20 years. Christ, he would have been 5 years old when he started "working hard". I promise that if he was "working hard" when he was 5 it was because he enjoyed it. not because he would get paid 20 years down the road.

Anyway the guy is no class, no pride, garbage!!
    Drama........it's the lifeblood of those without a life.

RASPBERRY!!!

fad
    Hall of Famer
    I think its more realistic to assume he worked hard 20 months!

Winning and holding on to the LSU job... I think playing the games came easy to him because of his physical ability and the talent around him. Then he also worked hard a couple weeks to do well at his pro day. Its amazing listening to Tom Martinez and hear him say how much he had regressed mechanicaly from that showing to his NFL play.

live4slvr&blk is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I would fight him! I really would. For being such a douchbag I would kick his ass all around the cage.

If Dana White would set that up. I'm down!

2010 Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by live4slvr&blk View Post
    I would fight him! I really would. For being such a douchbag I would kick his ass all around the cage.

Yeah, he will probably be fighting Danny Bonaduce in a "celebrity" boxing match at some point in the future. Ya know, after the cash dries up.
    Drama........it's the lifeblood of those without a life.

RASPBERRY!!!

KensaiKatai is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderTantrum View Post
    WTF did Davis see in this guy when they had a conversation (besides a strong arm)
    I wouldn't doubt the JR al met prior to drafting him and the JR that got cut were two COMPLETELY different people. $ change some people.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    I think its more realistic to assume he worked hard 20 months!

Winning and holding on to the LSU job... I think playing the games came easy to him because of his physical ability and the talent around him. Then he also worked hard a couple weeks to do well at his pro day. Its amazing listening to Tom Martinez and hear him say how much he had regressed mechanicaly from that showing to his NFL play.
    There's nothing that causes regression and complacency like large quantities of UNDESERVED money.

Quote Originally Posted by live4slvr&blk View Post

I'd pay to watch that!

Chairman of the Board
    Amazing!!!

Disclaimer: Any of my comments posted here are not directed at any RFN members. It's just my opinion.

http://youtu.be/d29VsG35DQM
    Practice?

sameo98 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 8485 View Post
    You sound as dumbs as thoes asshole showing off their **** with him. He didnt pull any con. He is a dumb ass bama kid who lucked his way into money and thats all there is to it. The only way he can try and play it off and not look like a bitch is to act like he played our team and owner.

Understand this and anyone who doesnt belive me. Al Davis is way better at the "game" then any thug that is floping around chains with fat boy belive that and belive there is nothing thug about him. How he has not been shot yet is beyond me. Javon did less then this and damn near was killed twice. He is smart to keep his sorry ass in Bama

His money is his only saving grace. Not one of thoes people respect him! How could they? What has he done other then make their town look even worse and more backwards and mushed mouth. The only reason anyone of these cats is hanging around is the cash and what he can do for them. He is not thug and he is no player. Mike Vick,was a thug and did thug things. There is nothing thug about some fatass mommies boy who throws around money.

There is no one in that town behind him and if you think he played anybody your lost. People like what he can do for them and that will run out and then you will find out what "hommies" thought of you the whole time
    I don't care who's behind him or how much respect he has. I don't care about how much of a thug he is or is not. I plastered the idiocy of this entire story for you to see when I said "his ghetto-ass Alabama friends are proudly saying thank you as they drink his gin without needing to pitch in." He's there for them to take advantage of. And that's it. He DID pull off the biggest con whether you like or not, and whether or not he has the brains to pull off something like this is something we all know the answer to.

Quote Originally Posted by 8485 View Post
    Understand this and anyone who doesnt belive me. Al Davis is way better at the "game" then any thug that is floping around chains with fat boy belive that and belive there is nothing thug about him. How he has not been shot yet is beyond me. Javon did less then this and damn near was killed twice. He is smart to keep his sorry ass in Bama
    If Al Davis was "way better" at the game, then Russell would have never stepped foot on a Raiders football field. So stop swinging from Al's nut-strings and get back to reality.

And if you kept track of the news, you'd know that he's been traveling a lot since he left Oakland, showing up in Vegas numerous times regardless of who's heckling him and he even made a stop here in Phoenix. Even JerryMac recently posted that he attended a fight in Oakland over the weekend receiving attention from both sides of the fence (positive and negative). He doesn't care about what people like you would do to him. The guy is having fun with the money until that time runs out so I say more power to him.

I'm not defending him and what he has done. I'm just accepting reality... just like you should.

Now, let's get behind Jason Campbell and the rest of this offense and hope for a major upgrade this season.

Go Raiders!

krowlz is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    what a punk kid...coulda just buckled his pants, put in the work and for 10+ years made more money then he could even dream of. the kid coulda been great...too bad hes got that mentality. unfortunatly its gonna take him loosing everying before he even realizes what he had.

operationivy is offline Banned
    Rookie

he is a ass

i seen this **** head at a boxing event at the oracle and he is a dick, he hates white people. Iam so glad hes gone. another guy i talked to that was there to said at 1 point jamarcus, said "its ok haters u all bought my jeseys whith your cracka ass moneey< " i be rich u white asses be brock u aint me crackers" direct quote and he has a little of it on a cell phone camera

operationivy is offline Banned
    Rookie

hey

is jamarcus russell smoking a blunt in that video? yeah iam sure evey team in the nfl will want this guy now. maybe thats why hes so lazy, and i like his little raiders jersey jewlery, hes gona have to get a flag football jersey one now

HBD
    Hall of Famer

Poster Boy

It was a PAINfull 3 years ... and it still stings a goodly sum.
    But if any good may come of this,
    JaMeatloaf Russell IS the Poster Boy for a future Rookie Salary Cap.

################################################## ####################################

• a football team Lives and DIES in the trenches.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by sameo98 View Post

If Al Davis was "way better" at the game, then Russell would have never stepped foot on a Raiders football field. So stop swinging from Al's nut-strings and get back to reality.

He doesn't care about what people like you would do to him. The guy is having fun with the money until that time runs out so I say more power to him.
    I'm not defending him and what he has done. I'm just accepting reality... just like you should.
    Great post sameo98, some of these "fans" need to realize that Russell has moved on with his life, he nor any other player has to answer to them. Fans don't call the shots, they pay to see the shot callers.

Quote Originally Posted by krowl View Post
    what a punk kid...coulda just buckled his pants, put in the work and for 10+ years made more money then he could even dream of. the kid coulda been great...too bad hes got that mentality. unfortunatly its gonna take him loosing everying before he even realizes what he had.
    Why are you so concerned with what Russell does with his money? It's his not yours, If he ends up homeless and living in a cave it's no sweat off your balls. We are talking about football Son, lighten up a little.

Disclaimer: Any of my comments posted here are not directed at any RFN members. It's just my opinion.

http://youtu.be/d29VsG35DQM
    Practice?

krowlz is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Why are you so concerned with what Russell does with his money? It's his not yours, If he ends up homeless and living in a cave it's no sweat off your balls. We are talking about football Son, lighten up a little.
    [/QUOTE]

just had high hopes for him...see alot of this mentality on a day to day...it sucks people are like this. i dont loose any sleep from it..but i did loose money because of it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information