Sonic Raider is offline Banned
    Chairman of the Board

Arrow Jerry McDonald OTA Tweets

JQNJRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Wow! A qb that can read blitz. LOL

KensaiKatai is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    frye picked on deflection by stevie brown in end zone, comes back with slant pass to bush
    The crusade continues. Vote for Stevie!!!

RaiderMac is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KensaiKatai View Post
    The crusade continues. Vote for Stevie!!!
    Do you know if he's playing FS/SS?

hmmm! is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    his blog is excellent
    Raiders OTA notebook - Inside the Oakland Raiders - A look inside the world of the highly classified Oakland Raiders from the writers of Bay Area News Group

cable wants to use a "lot" of blitzing. linebackers named wimbley and scott really make blitzing a legit and successful possibility.

hue jackson RUNS this offense. thats one thing that really popped a light bulb over my head when i read this. we have an offensive coordinator, and hes calling the shots! and his playbook apparently has changed from baltimore. thats kind of a "duh" thing when u go to oakland anyway.

grads sounds like he is a week away lol. i love definitive health updates. i hate hearing about shaughnessy's hammy injury tho. he wont practice for a month.

campbell is moving the o-line all over the place. unrealistic, but im one of the few who still thinks gallery could be a legit LT. that offense under art shell shouldnt count.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMac View Post
    Do you know if he's playing FS/SS?
    He could play either. Thing i love about him is he has a knack for the big play and he plays with a lot of intensity, great positioning/physicality, and exceptional football instincts. This is the third turnover i've heard him make since he's joined us!

We could actually interchange most of our safeties (which would be smart). Any of them are adequate one deep though i'd give that one to Huff every time. No way Brown supplants Branch EVER either. Rich Rodriguez has no idea what to do with his talent so Brown fell under the radar.

At this point it's for depth.

I hope he takes Eugene's job, who's kind of a scrub to me personally. That stiff arm would of never happened to Stevie. Then again that would of never happened to Eugene if Morrison hadn't been completely useless. Gotta love football.

RickyRich is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Been waitin' for these all damn day!!! LOL

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KensaiKatai View Post
    He could play either. Thing i love about him is he has a knack for the big play and he plays with a lot of intensity, great positioning/physicality, and exceptional football instincts. This is the third turnover i've heard him make since he's joined us!

We could actually interchange most of our safeties (which would be smart). Any of them are adequate one deep though i'd give that one to Huff every time. No way Brown supplants Branch EVER either. Rich Rodriguez has no idea what to do with his talent so Brown fell under the radar.

At this point it's for depth.

I hope he takes Eugene's job, who's a scrub to me personally. That stiff arm would of never happened to Stevie. Then again that would of never happened to Eugene if Morrison hadn't been completely useless. Gotta love football.
    I actually felt embarrassed when Eugene got stiffed arm by McGahee in that Ravens game. I wouldn't mind if Brown takes over for Eugene, we need some more youth on this team and better tacklers.

Hall of Famer
    I actually felt embarrassed when Eugene got stiffed arm by McGahee in that Ravens game. I wouldn't mind if Brown takes over for Eugene, we need some more youth on this team and better tacklers.
    Vote for Stevie!!

Chairman of the Board
    Eugene's first name should be referred to as Hymen & not Hiram, because he plays like a girl.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic raider View Post
    eugene's first name should be referred to as hymen & not hiram, because he plays like a girl.
    lol

Chairman of the Board
    Hey Kensai, if Stevie Brown is what you expect him to be, then we have the potential to pick up a steal here.

TheMausoleum is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Favourite tweet:

Campbell pass perfect
    Been waiting years to hear a line like that about our QB.

Twitter / Jerry McDonald: Campbell finds JLH on deep ...

AMEN TO THAT!!! When I saw that happen, I just wanted to throw my TV out of my window. Even so, I still can't believe that he is still on this team after that. He should be following Kirk right out of the door.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raider View Post
    Hey Kensai, if Stevie Brown is what you expect him to be, then we have the potential to pick up a steal here.
    Well first off, i'm partial partly because i'm a michigan fan.

but yea, he's a steal if he ever gets the chance to shine lol. we are STACKED at safety. I'm hearing great things about Boyd too.

but hey

Huff
    Branch
    Mitchell
    Boyd
    Brown

je-sus.

not a bad problem to have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information