Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JMac: Russell in Alameda working out

Raiderwerewolf is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie View Post
    Rambling, you mean explaining my opinion? I could just say "your wrong dumbass" like you guys, and pretend that my opinion is better than everyone elses. I dont disvalue anyones opinion, whether i agree with it or disagree with it. Thats why i prefer to let the poster know why i disagree. Typically, theres enough logic in the opinion to spar a good debate with "thinkers" and respectfull posters. Then theres the ones whom are never wrong and think its just rambling.

For once brother, read posts objectively and attempt to see where someones coming from, rather than just trying to think of the first pathetic insult you can come up with in an attempt to devalue the posters opinoin.
    Im not being naive. I never said he is putting in the necessary work. I simply stated thats what the majority of the "reports" have stated.

My post is simply stating that hypothetically if he is doing those things maybe (or maybe not) he deserves a second chance. If hes not, then he doesnt.

The point is, it doesnt matter if that dude was going into work at 3 am watching film, working out from 8am to 5pm, watching film again till midnight, most here would still want him gone. Thats hate, and thats funny to me.

You are really little girls if you think saying someone is rambling is an insult, considering you have posted the same things 100 times the last 6 months, yes it's rambling.

grow a pair or go to the all girls forum.

Yes, your post is hypothetical, that's the whole point.

OaklandRdr is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Camp Fodder

George2Brown is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderwerewolf View Post
    You are really little girls if you think saying someone is rambling is an insult, considering you have posted the same things 100 times the last 6 months, yes it's rambling.

grow a pair or go to the all girls forum.

Yes, your post is hypothetical, that's the whole point.
    LOL. its not about whether one is tough enough to handle you're insults. Its about why you think personally insulting other members of this community is justified or relevant to Raiders discussion. Sure you're allowed to do it, but what is really the benefit of it?

UglyDuck is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo13 View Post
    Lets see... when I didn't wan Russel to be drafted, because of his mechanics, lack of experience, and because he locked onto receivers... I was a hater...

When I didn't support Russel when he was holding out on his contract, and thus would waste his first season... I was a hater....

When he didn't develop, didn't appear to work, made no progress, looked overweight, and they had to dumb down the playbook... I graduated to racist... (or at least was called so on this board)....

At least I'm back to just being called a Hater...
    You were right. I was wrong. And now I do not shy away from being labeled "hater." I can handle someone not being good enough, but I cannot stomach someone who doesn't even try. I don't want that slug to ever disgrace the uniform again.

RaiderDave34 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    maybe he is working out so he can gain some strength to carry his bags out from the locker....

RAIDERS64 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    I don't Think Al Davis is going to get rid of Jamarcus , That is Al's Boy , and He still believes in the kid ....
    I know this was a few years ago, but Al really believes in the kid.....
    Look back at this video here

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPEt6MfcLm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPEt6MfcLm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Okie is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Oh look, a troll, jumping in on a converstion.

You are really little girls if you think saying someone is rambling, considering Okie has posted the same things 100 times the last 6 months, yes it's rambling.

grow a pair or go to the all girls forum, you'd fit right in there.
    Since you want to define someone or their posts let me clarify something for you my friend.
    Troll - a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    That definition screams wolf the entire way through. Every know and then you make some points or have a decent banter with someone, but for the most part you only enter a topic and post to insult a poster.

That my friend is a troll, and you are getting close to that status yourself. I find it funny how frequently you call other people trolls. Wait, i just googled it, and wikipedia has your picture next to the definition.

:P

Hall of Famer
    Al Davis' fondness for Jamarcus Russell pretty much sums up his current level of sanity...
    "Frisky the Cat" is the official cat of the Oakland Raiders!!!

R41D3R5 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Immediately close down all vending machines. No cafeteria or businesses should be unaware of the enormity of the situation. Post pictures of Russell around every food acquisition station such as KFC, Taco Bell, Grocery stores etc. and make sure that he only gets a controlled amount.

Hall of Famer
    Oh look, a troll, jumping in on a converstion.

You are really little girls if you think saying someone is rambling, considering Okie has posted the same things 100 times the last 6 months, yes it's rambling.

grow a pair or go to the all girls forum, you'd fit right in there.
    You have no clue who you are talking to, or what you are talking about. You just want to insult others ... and that is elementary school stuff.

Calling someone ELSE a troll??? When you point that index finger of accusation, you should note that there are several fingers pointing back at you.

I'm not the only one who has noticed your juvenile behavior...

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Raider View Post
    Russell is at HQ working out!
    And 90% of his team-mates are like, "Oh hell, is this guy still here?"

"Yo JaMarcus, why are you still here?"
    "I'm gonna get my money."

Hmmmmm.
    Al Davis won't pay him $9.45m and Russell won't renegotiate.
    Cut the fat slacker.

And it makes no sense to keep him around.
    Wrong message to the other guys.
    Could not agree more.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Well F#ck me, JaMarcus's girlfriend recently joined Raiderfans.net!
    Thought u had more class than this.

Hall of Famer
    Russell is at HQ working out!
    And 90% of his team-mates are like, "Oh hell, is this guy still here?"

"Yo JaMarcus, why are you still here?"
    "I'm gonna get my money."

Hmmmmm.
    Al Davis won't pay him $9.45m and Russell won't renegotiate.
    Cut the fat slacker.

And it makes no sense to keep him around.
    Wrong message to the other guys.
    Al specializes in sending the wrong message to the other guys. Keeps everyone unmotivated, confused and pissed. Helps us have stellar seasons year in and year out.
    "History is just one damn thing after another." - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information