Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grakowski: I Could Play Tomorrow

Hall of Famer

Grakowski: I Could Play Tomorrow

Gradkowski: I could play tomorrow - Inside the Oakland Raiders - A look inside the world of the highly classified Oakland Raiders from the writers of Bay Area News Group

Raiders quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, having signed his second-round tender and up to his usual gym-rat ways, said he is feeling no effects from the MCL tears in each knee that ended his season in 2009.

“I never stopped working out because I wanted to get my knees healthy and my legs strong,” Gradkowski told beat writer Steve Corkran in a phone interview. “I could play in a game tomorrow. I feel great.”

Gradkowski said he signed his tender Monday and said he’s been at the facility “on and off” since the end of the regular season. The agents for center Jon Condo (second-round tender) and Chris Morris (original round tender) also said their clients had put pen to paper. Antoher reported signing is original round tender Charlie Frye.

Still no word on linebackers Kirk Morrison and Thomas Howard.

Unlike last season, when Gradkowski was simply attempting to secure a roster spot as the No. 3 quarterback behind Russell and Jeff Garcia, he enters the offseason program intent on being No. 1.

“I’m so excited this year because there’s a good opportunity for me to go compete for the (starting) job,” Gradkowski said. “The way I played last season opened the doors for this opportunity. I’m looking forward to seeing what we can do. We beat some good teams last season. We just need to become a more consistent team.”

For what it’s worth, and it’s not worth a lot in March, Gradkowski will get at least a day’s head-start on Russell in the offseason program. There was talk Russell could be at the facility as soon as tonight.

Sledgehammer is offline Banned
    Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    Good read. Logic would dictate in "MY" world that, If I had a new boss like say..I don't know?..Hue Jackson for instance... My coworkers (Grads & Frye) who outperform me, are at work pulling some ot with said new boss..I would be there as well..Early!
    Last edited by Sledgehammer; 03-15-2010 at 08:46 PM.

8485 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    wow great bruce, kiss ass more and you will get the job.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 8485 View Post
    ?????? wtf? lol!
    Amazes me how some people actually find a negative .. from something positive!
    Way to go 8485 .. or doublezero .. whatever .. ahahaha!
    Man! Whats the guy supposed to do? Lay down and bitch about his knees?

Oh wait .. that's what you'd do ... riiiight .. got ya now .. phhht!

PatchEye :eyepatch:

Sledgehammer is offline Banned
    Pro Bowler
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patcheye View Post
    ?????? Wtf? Lol!
    Amazes me how some people actually find a negative .. From something positive!
    Way to go 8485 .. Or doublezero .. Whatever .. Ahahaha!
    Man! Whats the guy supposed to do? Lay down and bitch about his knees?

Oh wait .. That's what you'd do ... Riiiight .. Got ya now .. Phhht!

Patcheye :eyepatch:
    ^^^lol!^^^

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    ^^^lol!^^^
    Fawwwk .. I swear man .. this is the kina guy that would confute the negative terminal of a freakin battery!!!
    Where do these JRuss ball huggers come from anyway?

Must be part of his *posse* .. hahaa .. man o man ..
    The guy prolly despises Al as well ..

Prolly some Donkey fan anyhow ..

PatchEye

Hall of Famer
    Yeah, hey, how did your Obama vote turn out for you?

LOL!

Hall of Famer
    The obvious question is: Who IS going to start tomorrow?
    R.I.P. Stacey Toran, Marquise Cooper

8485 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchEye View Post
    Fawwwk .. I swear man .. this is the kina guy that would confute the negative terminal of a freakin battery!!!
    Where do these JRuss ball huggers come from anyway?

Must be part of his *posse* .. hahaa .. man o man ..
    The guy prolly despises Al as well ..

Prolly some Donkey fan anyhow ..

PatchEye
    Your one of these jack asses that think he is the second coming of Gannon you jerk off. I dont know how I am a Jruss backer? Where did you get that that? Or is that all you can come up with to suggest why i dont like bruce?

Yea I am sorry I would like to see our first rnd pick do well to me thats supporting this team more then some lost fan that wants gannon back so bad that he will call " Bruce " the second coming of him.

I am tired of hearing about the guy we will see what happens in camp and if he plays he plays I dont care I want to win you dont. Your more negative then me moron look at the pic you have. Why would you want anyone to fail who plays for this team?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Yeah, hey, how did your Obama vote turn out for you?

LOL!
    OMG!!! He voted for Obama? Welll then, that explains everything now!

Funny you know .. out all of my friends, I don't know one person that voted for that idiot!
    And seriously .. I golf with alotta black dudes .. GOOD African American golfers ..

Not one .. nobody says they voted for him .. wonder how these cats get in office?
    Same thing goes for GW .. I never met anyone who voted for his dumb-ass either ..

It's all 8485's fault .. I seeee, this is alllll adding up now .. it ain't all Al's fault after-all!

PatchEye

IronRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Man this guys attitude is refreshing. Doesn't stop working all off-season, signs the tender without conflict. Just cut JaMoney already!!!

Veteran
    Your one of these jack asses that think he is the second coming of Gannon you jerk off. I dont know how I am a Jruss backer? Where did you get that that? Or is that all you can come up with to suggest why i dont like bruce?

Yea I am sorry I would like to see our first rnd pick do well to me thats supporting this team more then some lost fan that wants gannon back so bad that he will call " Bruce " the second coming of him.

I am tired of hearing about the guy we will see what happens in camp and if he plays he plays I dont care I want to win you dont. Your more negative then me moron look at the pic you have. Why would you want anyone to fail who plays for this team?
    LMFAO! I want him to fail? Oooo ok .. who the f told you that? Or .. you just figure that out all on your own, with what noodle you have in that empty skull?
    "Moron"? "Jack-ass"? "Lost Fan"? "More negative"? Aaahahahaha! Ok 8485 .. one who can't figure out what # he really is .. LMAO! Don't you have home-work to do?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the tem responds to a "professional" .. you know ..
    like .. someone who's in shape .. knows the entire play-book, and doesn't just look at the pictures ..
    One who shows up on time, doesn't miss meetings or fall asleep during .. said meetings!

OTH .. we have JRuss .. you know, your boy-friend ..
    Duude .. the cat can hardly speak fawkin english or hold down an entire conversation!
    Do I want him to fail? No fawkin way!! We spent a small fortune on JaForestGump ..
    I for one would love to see the guy make it .. but if he continues to drank his syrup,
    can't hit the ocean while throwing a football from a boat .. continues missing meetings,
    can't stay awake long enough to know when and how or what play to audible out of,
    welll .. hey .. what the fawk can I say?

Now then .. wipe those Jafatass cum stains offa your face and get upstairs ..
    you gotz lotz a home-work left to do sonny boy!

And before you start calling people names .. like .. "moron" .. look in the mirror first ..
    That is of course if you're not afraid of busting all over your pimply lil face!

Yea I am sorry
    Yep .. you said it you surrre are! ..

PatchEye

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchEye View Post
    OMG!!! He voted for Obama? Welll then, that explains everything now!

Funny you know .. out all of my friends, I don't know one person that voted for that idiot!
    And seriously .. I golf with alotta black dudes .. GOOD African American golfers ..

Not one .. nobody says they voted for him .. wonder how these cats get in office?
    Same thing goes for GW .. I never met anyone who voted for his dumb-ass either ..

It's all 8485's fault .. I seeee, this is alllll adding up now .. it ain't all Al's fault after-all!

PatchEye
    Well, I don't know for sure, but with his response...you know the whole, "oh you are just kissing up", etc. he sounds like a full-fledged liberal to me! You know, the whole, you are just kissing up to get ahead! Kissing up to the evil rich man!"

That whole thing! He has Obammy written all over him! LOL!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    Well, I don't know for sure, but with his response...you know the whole, "oh you are just kissing up", etc. he sounds like a full-fledged liberal to me! You know, the whole, you are just kissing up to get ahead! Kissing up to the evil rich man!"

That whole thing! He has Obammy written all over him! LOL!
    LOL .. I really apologise Joe .. and to the rest of you, man .. wow!
    I've really tried to maintain thus far, during the off-season .. you know .. not commenting on the stupidy, all the draft talk .. people getting cut .. we should pick them up ..
    we should trade DMac for .. we should get LT .. this, that and the other .. whewww boy .. but errr, it's just flippin me out now .. I just can't handle it lol!

We have more arm-chair GM's and CEO's on this forum then wall-street itself! LMAO!
    Thank GOD they don't run a team, let alone our beloved Oakland Raiders!

I really liked the pick of JRuss from the start .. I really didn't want Quinn .. helll .. that was a no-brainer .. and after-all, we did need a QB .. why not JRuss?
    Boy! Talk about a wiff .. phhhhhhht! But I will say this .. I hope he proves us all wrong! Only because we have the entire kitchen sink and then some invested in the dood!

But seriously .. I don't care if he shows up leaner then super-man .. if he can't throw anymore accurately then I can .. and trust me .. I could woop his ass at hitting a target ..
    sheeesh! The guy throws worse then my girl-friend!
    Yeah .. zip .. wow! If you can't hit a fawkin target .. what good is .. zip!?

Besides .. Grads ain't no dummy .. he see's the oportunity .. and he's alllll over it!
    What? Who wouldn't be? Man .. if I were Grads .. my house would be so close, I could walk home for lunch! Call that kissing ass? G'head .. I'd making damn sure no one was taking that job away from me .. so what? Grads ain't got the "zip" that JaGump has .. big deal .. there's a whole lot more to completeing passes then zip ..
    or, throwing one 60 yards between the up-rights from your fawkin knees!

I want a work-horse .. a class and gym freak .. a man that has the respect of his team.
    I'll tell you this much, and this is no bull sh!t .. if this was the team of the 60's or even the 70's .. some of those guys on the OLine would just LET a pass rusher through.
    Just so that they'd kill that dumb-ass QB .. lol!

If JRuss can come back and be everything he supposed to be .. hey .. I'm all for it man!
    But to be honest? I ain't holding my breath .. he hasn't shown me anything in almost 4 years .. time to move on .. and Grads is taking the bull by the horns ..
    The ole classic David and Goliath story .. and we all know who won that battle!

PatchEye

R8drTahoe is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    WOW, this thread went far south into ninny nanny B!TCH fest real quick...

Hmmmm, let's all rip on each other, diss people's politics, call each other names, and pretend we're all hollier than thou. Because it makes us feel better about ourselves.

C'mon ya'll... with attitudes like that, Jamarcus Russell, Bruce Gradkowski, Barack Obama, John McCain, and what some dudes you've never met say on an internet forum should be the least of your worries in life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information