Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders adamant Jackson is O-coordinator candidate

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRaidersFan View Post
    I don't know. It also makes sense, if Cable is involved in these meetings, that he and Al are are both interviewing this guy for OC. We will know in a few days hopefully.
    If so, why are certain Raider officials letting it be known that Cable WAS NOT involved in those interviews?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Raiders adamant Jackson is O-coordinator candidate - Inside the Oakland Raiders - A look inside the world of the highly classified Oakland Raiders from the writers of Bay Area News Group

Raiders adamant Jackson is O-coordinator candidate

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
    Friday, January 22nd, 2010 at 12:38 pm in Oakland Raiders.

A pair of Baltimore area reports have Ravens quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson in Oakland not only as a candidate for offensive coordinator, but head coach as well.

Both the Carroll County Times and the Baltimore Sun reported Jackson could ascend to the top job.

Raiders senior executive John Herrera, however, said Jackson was in town to discuss the job of offensive coordinator.

“I would vociferously deny that any head coaching interviews are taking place while (Davis) is still meeting with Tom Cable,” Herrera said.

Jackson’s contract status is not known, but he was allowed to interview for the 49ers offensive coordinator job last season while under contract with Baltimore. Coach Mike Singletary even brought back Jackson for a second interview, but in a mild surprise, instead selected Jimmy Raye to run the 49ers offense.

What's Hue's 40 time?

He's lying through his ass! Anything that Herrera says believe the exact opposite. I don't even know why he expects anyone to take him seriously anymore. He's a straight up clown!

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLRAIDERWORLD View Post
    He's lying through his ass! Anything that Herrera says believe the exact opposite. I don't even know why he expects anyone to take him seriously anymore. He's a straight up clown!
    Mouth piece of Al Davis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrLizclY8nU]YouTube - LOTR - EXTENDED - THE MOUTH OF SAURON - DELETED SCENE - LORD OF THE RINGS[/ame]

tybiggums is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by towner13 View Post
    why do liars always resort to "big words" to attempt to lend more substance to their lie????

It would be like coming home from a strip club and answering the question of "why do you smell like a stripper" with:

"honey, please understand that the aromatic condition of my ensemble is derived by virtue of being unwittingly radiated by the woman at the macy's perfume counter."

i promise.

Herrerra = liar.
    lol

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Raider View Post
    If so, why are certain Raider officials letting it be known that Cable WAS NOT involved in those interviews?
    Do you have a link to the thread or source? I am wondering who said that.
    "The proudness is Rich Gannon wore the famed colors silver and black for six years. He gave us something that we needed, and we needed it badly. He gave us a worker." -Al Davis

"Who runs this drill? The quarterbacks! We run the show! We make the big money! This is our party! You've got to take control!" -Rich Gannon

Kool-aid has always been a little sweet for me. I take mine with a grain of salt.

RaidersfaninDen is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    He doesn't want Cable in the room so he can tell Hue that Jbust will win games and throw a ball 80 yards from his knee's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information