Thread: Gallery coming along

Napo is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board

Gallery coming along

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
    Monday, September 28th, 2009 at 1:48 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Robert Gallery came in to the locker room on crutches, a bandage over a scar on his left leg where doctors inserted a steel plate and screws to repair a broken fibula.

He conceded he won’t play this week, but wouldn’t rule out next week.

He’s got the team’s medical staff to do that for him.

“They had to go through a bunch of muscle to get in there, but it’s not out of the question,” Gallery said. “ So it’s just when I can get moving around and obviously that bone is not a lot of weight bearing so that helps. Pretty much week to week, what they said. This week’s pretty much out, but I don’t think you can count out next week. But you never know. We won’t know until the end of the week.”

Will have updates from minimal locker room availability as well as Tom Cable’s press briefing (2 p.m. on the West Coast) later as well as updates on my Twitter page.
    Gallery coming along - Inside the Oakland Raiders - A look inside the world of the highly classified Oakland Raiders from the writers of Bay Area News Group

Jerseyboy is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    good to hear. With gallery and Schilens back, maybe Russell will be a smidgeon better. Just about good enough to not hand the game away.

Thread Information